• 58 results
Posted by kindlydelete (26 posts) 1 year, 11 days ago

Do you use Headphones or speakers? (229 votes)

Headphones 53%
Speakers 19%
Both 34%
I am deaf so neither 2%
I'm not telling you! 4%

I was wondering if most people use speakers for games or do the use headphones. I enjoy headphones cause I know it won't cause my neghbors to get annoyed and led to my murder. I also feel like they help make the game more immersive.

#51 Posted by super2j (1610 posts) -

i must hide the shame of the internet by using headphones. for when i google she hulk throwing wolverine images and listen to Eddie Murphy's 80's hit, Party all the time.

#52 Posted by Slay3r1583 (583 posts) -

I don't have the same schedule as the other people in the house so headphones are a must so I don't disturb anybody.

#53 Posted by Philedius (204 posts) -

I've used headphones the last year, after I moved into an apartment where I can almost chat with the people downstairs as if there was no floor. Though I'm itching to get back to my parent's home this summer so I can blast my speakers all I want.

#54 Edited by Jaqen_HGhar (787 posts) -

Both. When watching a video or playing something where I don't mind the audio much, I go for speakers. If I am using Skype or playing a game I really want to hear everything in, I use a headset. A Logitech G930 one to be specific, so it has that fake 7.1 surround stuff that actually works very well. I also got a G110 keyboard, so I use two of the G keys on the side to quickly switch between where the sounds comes from. It's pretty sweet.

#55 Posted by SharkEthic (945 posts) -

Headphones on the PC, speakers on my TV (playing consoles).

#56 Posted by Funkydupe (3293 posts) -

Headphones, I do have speakers as well but I just prefer getting up close with the sound like headphones provide; especially for twitch type games where audio queues add some situational awareness.

#57 Posted by UlquioKani (933 posts) -

Dang, this poll should have used radio buttons. Radio buttons!

Hilarious!

Anyways, I use my speakers as it's less of a hassle to go and do other things and I tend to move around a lot to get cups of tea or food.

#58 Edited by Vrikk (836 posts) -

Both. Earbuds at work, speakers at home.