Do You Watch Any Of The Shows On Revision3?

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ververdan0226

Examples: Diggnation, The Totally Rad Show, CO-OP, Film Riot, Tekzilla. I actually watch all of those on a weekly basis. Pretty good internet television ('specially CO-OP).

Anyone else?

Avatar image for altered_confusion
Altered_Confusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 264

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Altered_Confusion

I've been a fan of Diggnation for a long time. It took me a while into TRS because one of the hosts bugs me. I've recently gotten into Co-op, though I skip through the sponsors and skits (which I think are hit and miss), I really like how they give a different look on reviews.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mikemcn

Co op is great, ive been watching it alot, and Bradley sometimes shows up

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ververdan0226
@Altered_Confusion said:
" I've been a fan of Diggnation for a long time. It took me a while into TRS because one of the hosts bugs me. I've recently gotten into Co-op, though I skip through the sponsors and skits (which I think are hit and miss), I really like how they give a different look on reviews. "
Do you mean Trachtenberg? I don't like him much either...
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By penguindust

Co-Op, but I usually go to their website Area5 for the download.

Altered_Confusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Altered_Confusion
@ververdan0226: That would be correct. I feel that just because he's made some shorts, and a commercial or two that all of a sudden he feels like he knows all when it comes to films. He also sometimes goes through this high and might rants that make me want to fast forward.
ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ververdan0226
@Altered_Confusion said:
" @ververdan0226: That would be correct. I feel that just because he's made some shorts, and a commercial or two that all of a sudden he feels like he knows all when it comes to films. He also sometimes goes through this high and might rants that make me want to fast forward. "
Exactly, he always seems jittery as well and he has these weird opinions that may or may not be based on actual fact. I just don't like him much, but at least I don't detest him to the point that the show's unwatchable.
Altered_Confusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Altered_Confusion
@ververdan0226 said:
" @Altered_Confusion said:
" @ververdan0226: That would be correct. I feel that just because he's made some shorts, and a commercial or two that all of a sudden he feels like he knows all when it comes to films. He also sometimes goes through this high and might rants that make me want to fast forward. "
Exactly, he always seems jittery as well and he has these weird opinions that may or may not be based on actual fact. I just don't like him much, but at least I don't detest him to the point that the show's unwatchable. "
Well thankfully when Dan is going off on his crazy tangents the other guys (Alex and Jeff) try to keep it under control. I'm not saying that there's a couple of rants or opinions from them as well that don't drive me nuts, but Dan takes the cake.
ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ververdan0226
@Altered_Confusion said:
" @ververdan0226 said:
" @Altered_Confusion said:
Exactly, he always seems jittery as well and he has these weird opinions that may or may not be based on actual fact. I just don't like him much, but at least I don't detest him to the point that the show's unwatchable. "
Well thankfully when Dan is going off on his crazy tangents the other guys (Alex and Jeff) try to keep it under control. I'm not saying that there's a couple of rants or opinions from them as well that don't drive me nuts, but Dan takes the cake.
"
For sure.
MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MC_Izawa

I try not to support anything from San Francisco.  It, along with Oakland, is a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

But seriosuly, CO-OP kept every single douchebag who I hated from The 1UP Show.  I realize they were all the A/V guys.  I wish the GFW dudes were still rocking it.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Pazy

I watch them all except Pixel Perfect, XLR8R TV and JV's World. The rest rock beyond beleif :)

Giantsquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Giantsquirrel

Just Co-op.

Shermanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shermanator

Co-op for me.  Those guys do an awsome job

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By maxszy

Watch Tekzilla, Diggnation and CO-OP. Watched CO-OP back when it was the 1UP Show and before they had a sponsor and were doing it on their own. Then It all makes it easier that they are on Rev3 now!

Rev3 is great, I don't really care for TRD (get way too opinionated on what I think are trivial things) and never actually have given Film Riot a try.

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#15  Edited By sjschmidt93

Just co-op.

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Phished0ne

I watch Co-Op...its a great show.

MatthewMeadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By MatthewMeadows

Coop

Pantalooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pantalooney

I listen to Scam School, ROFL, Digg Reel, Film Riot,Diggnation, Co-op and iFanboy

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#19  Edited By ArcBorealis

I don't watch it often, but my Dad does. Mainly Tekzilla and Scam School.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Gmanall

Scamschool is the giant

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Diggnation, TRS, and CO-OP (1UP Show Forever!!!). I'll occasionally also watch Systm if they're doing something that sounds interesting to me, but it sounds like that show is sort of going away.

CaptainYes05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CaptainYes05

I watch TRS, Co-Op, Tekzilla, and the awesome HDNation.

Screen-Savers FTW!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TwoOneFive

I think its a great site and they do have some great shows. i just never watch em. 

Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Illmatic

Co-Op is all I've watched and that was simply because I was a fan of The 1up Show. From what I have watched of the other shows, they do look interesting.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By gearhead

Co-op!

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#26  Edited By AndrewB

Only TRS. Tekzilla, once in awhile. I find Co-op way too boring. I just don't like the format and how everything is shot. I know the cast is awesome, talented, and knowledgeable, but they're also downright boring to listen to. Maybe I'll give it another shot someday.

And I'll tell you who sort of bugs me most on TRS: Alex. I think Alex is an awesome person, but his views on everything from games to movies are pretty much the polar opposite of my own. I really don't need every game compared to WoW. If you're going to compare a game to something from the Warcraft universe, make it the RTS series. So stereotypical MMO player.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mordukai
@ververdan0226: the only Revision3 I ever watched was when they had the Trent Reznor Interview.