• 0 results
#1 Posted by Miningguyx360 (325 posts) -

Who here has a regular workout routine and maybe describe it. 

I run about 3 miles 5/7 days a week at about 5 p.m. Also hit the gym on those off days for strength training and specialty stuff (I play baseball). Doesn't need to be specific but if you want it to be go ahead. 

#2 Posted by simpledespot (55 posts) -

Good lord, no.

#3 Posted by Skytylz (4033 posts) -

I lift every day.  I'll start running again after school gets out.

#4 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

This thread again! Awesome!

#5 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

I do cardio and thats it.  Nobody ever died of a small bicep.

#6 Posted by Miningguyx360 (325 posts) -
@Vinchenzo said:
" This thread again! Awesome! "
oh sorry this is a repost?
#7 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -

No, but I really should.

#8 Posted by Bucketdeth (8012 posts) -
@Skytylz said:
" I lift every day.  I'll start running again after school gets out. "
If your trying to gain muscle lifting weights everyday is slowing the process down a ton, if your just doing cardio, then continue ; )
#9 Posted by Blair (2507 posts) -

I run 4-5 miles everyday, swim 3 times a week and do ground exercises on a daily basis.

#10 Posted by Miningguyx360 (325 posts) -

yeah@Bucketdeth said:

" @Skytylz said:
If your trying to gain muscle lifting weights everyday is slowing the process down a ton, if your just doing cardio, then continue ; ) "
yeah, you should let yourself recover and then go back to tear up your muscles for better results. why am i sounding like some shitty personal trainer
#11 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -

Gym about once or twice a week and regular sit ups and push ups  in the morning . Nothing spectacular but it keeps me active .

#12 Posted by Bucketdeth (8012 posts) -
@miningguyx360 said:
" yeah@Bucketdeth said:
" @Skytylz said:
If your trying to gain muscle lifting weights everyday is slowing the process down a ton, if your just doing cardio, then continue ; ) "
yeah, you should let yourself recover and then go back to tear up your muscles for better results. why am i sounding like some shitty personal trainer "
Haha nope you are speaking the truth, I only work out twice week and in the last year I have gained 20 solid pounds of muscle, I know people have gained a ton more but I started off pretty slow and took my time.
#13 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

I go to the gym two or three times a week.

#14 Posted by skywing (1153 posts) -

Lifting all the large portions of food that I eat is rather difficult so I suppose I do workout.

#15 Posted by Evilsbane (4619 posts) -

Yep, I get up out of bed every day.

But seriously I did for awhile but I stopped, recently got laid off and have been doing side work with construction so that has been my workout, really rough considering I work on computers but I bust my ass so I can do the work :D

#16 Posted by Miningguyx360 (325 posts) -
@skywing said:
" Lifting all the large portions of food that I eat is rather difficult so I suppose I do workout. "
2 calories burned, 500 ingested. Nothing wrong with that mentality, except for the diabetes. whatever works man 
#17 Posted by Dom (436 posts) -

i really should, since I have free yearly membership t the Y

#18 Posted by Qorious (847 posts) -

I'm doing the Insanity workout right now. Just finished my 60 days this Monday and I'm starting over. I feel great compared to when I first started. I can pretty much keep up with every one in the video and even sometimes outpace them sometimes. 

#19 Posted by Dimsey (954 posts) -

No. I should, but I don't and I'm sure in the not too distant future my slothfulness will come back to bite me in the ass.

#20 Posted by TheSilentTruth (1115 posts) -

I don't, and I'm gaining weight again but I'm too lazy to change my routine.

Maybe I should sleep more and burn the calories that way.

#21 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

No, but I'm going to start in about a month. I need more weight on me before the next school year. 

#22 Posted by Brendan (7811 posts) -

I am sitting in my own stink from the gym right now because Behind the Screened Door Baby!!
#23 Posted by RobotHamster (4171 posts) -

I did a while ago then stopped.  Now I'll try to start again and after a day or two stop again, I'm just such a lazy bum.

#24 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Not regularly. That's my problem. I can't motivate myself to do it all the time. If only I could get into a common routine.

#25 Posted by ShooterJoseph (93 posts) -

Yeah, my routine consists of jogging 1 1/2 miles, then doing preacher curls, followed by bench press.  Then, i do dips, along with pull/chin-ups.  Finish it off with crunches, push-ups and working on the punching bag. ^_^

#26 Posted by Sliced_Bread (148 posts) -

Does a physically demanding full time job count?

#27 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Not in a while. I played basketball 2 days ago at 7am which was new for me. And yet quite refreshing. I totally think I'll start working out from now on early in the morning. Especially since my roommate next year will probably convince me to go to the gym.

#28 Posted by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -

I gotta work my arms out a lot so I can continue to fist-pump like a champ.

#29 Posted by SoftButtCheeks (145 posts) -

YEAH BRO I WORK OUT

I do 37 squats and 30 unique pelvic thrusts. I can also bench 3x my body weight with no spot.

#30 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -

I do 12 ounce curls all the time.

#31 Posted by Hamst3r (4484 posts) -

Nope! I occasionally exercise, but I don't have a routine.

#32 Posted by Rowr (5660 posts) -

I fucking hate working out, the idea of excercising for the sake of excercising is just totally ass backwards to me and never something i could commit to.

Luckily for me i have a pretty physical career, and it takes care of ever even needing to think about excercising.

Ofcourse being unemployed right now sure isnt helping.

#33 Posted by JJOR64 (18995 posts) -

No, but I should.

#34 Posted by MonetaryDread (2035 posts) -

I snowboard or mountain bike 5-6 days a week for work and do a full body workout with weights two or three days a week.

#35 Edited by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

Take martial arts (krav maga) a few times a week, lots of pushups and situps to tire you out then you have to hit pads, then spar, then learn how to disarm guns or knives.

#36 Posted by goodwood (600 posts) -

I  go to the gym a few times a week mostly running and cardio. I sometimes feel tired during the day which is probably due to my lack of sleep making me lazy and not wanting to go to the gym.

#37 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Okay, I worked out...

#38 Posted by Ben99 (1135 posts) -

I quit the gym twice I don't see the appeal

#39 Posted by armaan8014 (5404 posts) -

I play soccer in the evenings for an hour.

#40 Posted by eisenhorn2k7 (22 posts) -

Yes, Im a member of the University of Texas men's rowing team and we workout from 5:15am to 7:30am monday thur saturday. We usually row between 6.5 to 7.5 miles.

#41 Posted by auspiciousqueue (1298 posts) -

I would like to know how often someone can workout when they have a full time job, because I can only fit in about 2-3 times a week of aerobic and walking and that is it.

#42 Posted by Sepultallica86 (120 posts) -

every day.

#43 Posted by ElegantRuby (516 posts) -

I go for a bike ride (5 - 10 miles) two or three times a week.  Thats about it... 

#44 Posted by Silverbrand (101 posts) -

Man, I just got diagnosed with diabetes and I am fairly overweight. I've never been all that sedentary, but I need to be more active. I got a recumbent exercise bike and am going to start trying to do that for at least 20 minutes a day after work. Planning on watching Endurance Runs while I do that.

#45 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1869 posts) -

when im on vacation, i work out every couple of days, as i will be doing once exams finish.

#46 Posted by TomWhitbrook (434 posts) -

Every day, pretty much.

#47 Posted by yani (413 posts) -

I've recently started running(?) on a cross trainer while watching things like the ER.  It means I can enjoy the things I did while be uber lazy while getting fit.

#48 Posted by Tebbit (4465 posts) -

Hell no. I'm unfit as a motherfucker, but i'm also super skinny, so I care less.

#49 Posted by artofwar420 (6289 posts) -

I got about 3 times a week, cardio mostly since I've already got muscle.

#50 Posted by arg3n7um (67 posts) -

Gym 2-3 times a week (in the morning) and yoga 2-3 times a week (in the afternoon).