?

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By StaticFalconar

The right to be shot in the face!!!!!!!!

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

NOT WHEN IM AROUND! 

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

The right to be target practice.  But seriously, there's a point where it becomes a bit too...not inhumane, but what's the word...overkill.  That's it.  How so, you ask?

Watch Diary of the Dead and you'll understand.  There is a fine line between survival and becoming a monster.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
jakob187 said:
"The right to be target practice.  But seriously, there's a point where it becomes a bit too...not inhumane, but what's the word...overkill.  That's it.  How so, you ask?
Watch Diary of the Dead and you'll understand.  There is a fine line between survival and becoming a monster.
"
as far as im concerned its ok to become a monster when fighting monsters ....Even playing field 
Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Dalai

Depends on the zombie.  I feel sympathetic to the slower Dawn of the Dead (original movie) style zombies.  The faster 28 Days Later style zombies... kill the fuckers!

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Systech
Claude said:
"

I voted: Yes...

I love to kill zombies, but sometimes I feel bad... Can't I help them
?

"
Then hope is lost for you...
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By breadfan

Even if they had rights, I have the right to defend myself against the zombie hordes from hell!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Claude
systech said:
"Claude said:
"

I voted: Yes...

I love to kill zombies, but sometimes I feel bad... Can't I help them
?

"
Then hope is lost for you..."

Yeah, I'm pretty much dead. Hesitation.... and I'm dead, but maybe I come back as the ZOMBIE KING!!!
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Karmum

They have the right for me to shoot the fuck out of them.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Red

Yep. They sure do have rights, but we humans have the right to self defense. If they start attacking us, we can go ahead and fight back.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By AndrewGaspar

No. They aren't alive. Therefore they have no rights. Asking if a zombie has rights is like asking if a mallet or a nuclear warhead has rights.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Claude
AndrewGaspar said:
"No. They aren't alive. Therefore they have no rights. Asking if a zombie has rights is like asking if a mallet or a nuclear warhead has rights."

As the ZOMBIE KING, I would promote the term UNDEAD.
CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16  Edited By CreamyGoodness

well think of this, could you take a zombie to court. no it would just eat your flesh

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By thordain

If yes, then we would all have been convicted of crimes against humanity(zombianity?).

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jakob187
ZombieHunter said:
"jakob187 said:
"The right to be target practice.  But seriously, there's a point where it becomes a bit too...not inhumane, but what's the word...overkill.  That's it.  How so, you ask?
"
as far as im concerned its ok to become a monster when fighting monsters ....Even playing field "
There's a strict difference, though.  Let me explain:
A group of five zombies are moving towards you and one friend with their only intent being going nom-nom on your faces.  Here are your options:

1.  Shoot them in the heads on-site and leave their bodies behind.
2.  Shoot them in the heads on-site and bury their bodies afterward.
3.  Try to capture the zombies, then tie the three males to trees and use them as target practice for fun.  Then, tie the two females up by their hair in a noose dangling from a tree and shoot them in the face so their body falls to the ground because you are a fucking cocksucker who thinks that shit is funny.

In the zombie apocalypse, losing your humanity means losing what matters most.  Survival is one thing, but option 3 is a level that is just...it's unexplainable.  Using zombies for your own amusement or pleasure outside of something like, I don't know, the rooftop sniper scene from Dawn of the Dead is.......I can't even explain it.  It's wrong, even if they are wanting to eat your brains and shit.

I don't believe in zombie rights, but I don't believe in human cruelty also.
RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RandomHero666

I voted "yes"
Every has their right, the right to shelter, the right to fresh water/brains.

Jakob i saw that movie.. that shit is funny and totally what i'd do and wtf with the vegetarian zombie XD.
But... zombies arent human, say i make a pie and shit on it... technically it still looks like a pie, but its not actually a pie.. its pastry with shit on it. Same with zombies.... pretty much.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jakob187
RandomHero666 said:
"I voted "yes"

Jakob i saw that movie.. that shit is funny and totally what i'd do and wtf with the vegetarian zombie XD.
But... zombies arent human, say i make a pie and shit on it... technically it still looks like a pie, but its not actually a pie.. its pastry with shit on it. Same with zombies.... pretty much."
I didn't find anything to laugh at about that situation.  The stupidity of the characters, yeah...maybe.  I don't know, maybe the point that Romero tries to bring across just doesn't reach to everyone.  Still think that the "Dead" movies are some of the most important cinema in the last 50 years.
RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RandomHero666
jakob187 said:
"RandomHero666 said:
"I voted "yes"

But... zombies arent human, say i make a pie and shit on it... technically it still looks like a pie, but its not actually a pie.. its pastry with shit on it. Same with zombies.... pretty much."
I didn't find anything to laugh at about it.  I don't know, maybe the point that Romero tries to bring across just doesn't reach to everyone.  Still think that the "Dead" movies are some of the most important cinema in the last 50 years."
I think he's trying to convey that the people think they will die, and are making the most of their lives b4 they are eaten.
I agree that they are very important, they inspired one of the best games.. dead rising, and one of my fantasies.. Zombie Apocolypse.
A Vegetarian zombie just takes the piss though, and kinda insulting, whats next, A zombie with no teeth.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jakob187
RandomHero666 said:
"jakob187 said:
"RandomHero666 said:
"I voted "yes"

I didn't find anything to laugh at about it.  I don't know, maybe the point that Romero tries to bring across just doesn't reach to everyone.  Still think that the "Dead" movies are some of the most important cinema in the last 50 years."
I think he's trying to convey that the people think they will die, and are making the most of their lives b4 they are eaten.
I agree that they are very important, they inspired one of the best games.. dead rising, and one of my fantasies.. Zombie Apocolypse.
A Vegetarian zombie just takes the piss though, and kinda insulting, whats next, A zombie with no teeth."
Right, but I'm not talking about all that necessarily.  I'm looking at it like this:  the humans piss me off more than the zombies, because they eventually end up being humans.  There's less of a need for survival and more of a WANT for "hey, let's hang these things up and shoot them for fun".

In the Zombie Apocalypse, I'm going to be focused on surviving, not entertainment.  I think that's why I liked Samuel and the Professor the most in that flick.  They understood the point and the purpose.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Linkyshinks

No way!, the Geneva convention act does not apply to the already dead. Shoot em in the head and spill their rotting guts I say...

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Claude
Linkyshinks said:
"No way!, the Geneva convention act does not apply to the already dead. Shoot em in the head and spill their rotting guts I say...

"

We prefer UNDEAD. Thankyou.
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By LiquidPrince
jakob187 said:
"ZombieHunter said:
"jakob187 said:
"
as far as im concerned its ok to become a monster when fighting monsters ....Even playing field "
There's a strict difference, though.  Let me explain:
A group of five zombies are moving towards you and one friend with their only intent being going nom-nom on your faces.  Here are your options:

1.  Shoot them in the heads on-site and leave their bodies behind.
2.  Shoot them in the heads on-site and bury their bodies afterward.
3.  Try to capture the zombies, then tie the three males to trees and use them as target practice for fun.  Then, tie the two females up by their hair in a noose dangling from a tree and shoot them in the face so their body falls to the ground because you are a fucking cocksucker who thinks that shit is funny.

In the zombie apocalypse, losing your humanity means losing what matters most.  Survival is one thing, but option 3 is a level that is just...it's unexplainable.  Using zombies for your own amusement or pleasure outside of something like, I don't know, the rooftop sniper scene from Dawn of the Dead is.......I can't even explain it.  It's wrong, even if they are wanting to eat your brains and shit.

I don't believe in zombie rights, but I don't believe in human cruelty also.
"

You talk as though Zombies would have feelings... They wouldn't since their dead, so do what you will with them.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Absurd
jakob187 said:
"RandomHero666 said:
"jakob187 said:
"RandomHero666 said:
"I voted "yes"

A Vegetarian zombie just takes the piss though, and kinda insulting, whats next, A zombie with no teeth."
Right, but I'm not talking about all that necessarily.  I'm looking at it like this:  the humans piss me off more than the zombies, because they eventually end up being humans.  There's less of a need for survival and more of a WANT for "hey, let's hang these things up and shoot them for fun".

In the Zombie Apocalypse, I'm going to be focused on surviving, not entertainment.  I think that's why I liked Samuel and the Professor the most in that flick.  They understood the point and the purpose.
"

I'd have to agree with the points you made, I didn't vote "Yes" though.
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I'm no Zombie advocate, but I voted yes. They are technically still human (well, reanimated). They lack a soul, which would make them an animal, yet they still have primitive needs (e.g. a desire to eat brains) and they have basic low level of speech. Would there be a Zombie ACLU? 

But if one tried to eat MY brains or a family or friend, I would go Shaun of the Dead on them. I would also brush up on various and creative Zombie survival techniques.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By penguindust

Are these American zombies or illegally immigrated zombies?

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Endogene

By current law they do, whenever a person dies (which zombies have) they still have the right to their intellectual property for 20 years. With normal persons that right gets inherited but a zombie has no real reason to give it away. So if ever a zombie make a kick ass pan flute song he still keeps the right to make and sell cds with it on them for 20 years.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By keyhunter

They have the right to shamble aimlessly and be shot dead.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#31  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Nope, zombies only have lefts!!!!

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By weltal

Absolutely they do. As Zombie-Americans become more prevalent we will have to change this racist viewpoint that it seems most people have towards zombies.

JohnDudebro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JohnDudebro

I'm pretty sure the Consitution says something about life. Once you're dead, your rights are gone.

I'm sure the founding fathers made sure to write the Constitution to protect us against zombies. Those guys thought ahead.
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Endogene
BananaKid said:
"I'm pretty sure the Consitution says something about life. Once you're dead, your rights are gone.
I'm sure the founding fathers made sure to write the Constitution to protect us against zombies. Those guys thought ahead.
"
There are some laws that protect the dead though, like zombies can not be raped since that would be necrophila and that is illegal.
tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By tofford

Hell no they get all up in your face getting blood on your nice clothes and potentially destroying your perfect zombie plan you had all set up.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#36  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Read the "Zombie Survival Guide" and you'll understand that Zombies really have no rights.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37  Edited By Willy105

No they don't.

Blacks are human.

Immigrants are human.

Zombies are dead.

Evilross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Evilross

Being that under current federal law the unborn have no rights, I'd wager a guess that the undead would not have rights either.

Its a tough call, probably would have to be taken up by the Supreme Court, and there would be a lot of lobbying by special interest groups on both sides of the issue trying to sway the minds of the American public.

I could see the media running with the issue, and labeling those that would push for zombies to have no rights as the "Anti-Undeath" crowd and writing scathing editorials about said groups, accusing them of various forms of bigotry and religious fanatisism.

The Zombie Holocaust is going to be a fun time indeed.