Dodge This Review! An Awesome Videogame Blog!

osmokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By osmokes

Hey everybody! If you read my previous blog entry here you might have noticed that I made a blog about videogames. If you haven't, well then, you're probably one of millions that don't know yet. But that's why I'm writing you right now. I'm trying to get the word out about my FANTASTIC AND ACTION-PACKED videogame blog called Dodge This Review! I really want to become a videogame journalist and thanks to many of my friends and family, I have created a blog to begin my INTENSE AND EXPLOSION FILLED career! So please, check it out at 

dodgethisreview.blogspot.com

and comment directly on any blog post, or PM/Email me your ideas, suggestions, and criticisms at osmokes@gmail.com. Absolutely (almost) everything will be appreciated. If you really like what you see, I can email you every blog post so you'll be the first to read them when you check your email. I post a blog every other day with any news, gaming experiences, reviews and anything you can think up that has to do with games. If you want to see something talked about, all you gotta do is email or PM me and I'll add whatever I can.

The biggest and best thing you guys can do is just tell everyone you know, because even if they don't play videogames, chances are they know someone who does.

So what's it called?

Dodge This Review!

What's it about?

Videogames, silly!

What's the web address?

When do you add new posts?

Every other day

Who should you tell about it?

EVERYONE!

Thanks a bunch everyone and with your help, I'll be out there one day giving you the updates to your favorite games! 
osmokes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By osmokes

Hey everybody! If you read my previous blog entry here you might have noticed that I made a blog about videogames. If you haven't, well then, you're probably one of millions that don't know yet. But that's why I'm writing you right now. I'm trying to get the word out about my FANTASTIC AND ACTION-PACKED videogame blog called Dodge This Review! I really want to become a videogame journalist and thanks to many of my friends and family, I have created a blog to begin my INTENSE AND EXPLOSION FILLED career! So please, check it out at 

and comment directly on any blog post, or PM/Email me your ideas, suggestions, and criticisms at osmokes@gmail.com. Absolutely (almost) everything will be appreciated. If you really like what you see, I can email you every blog post so you'll be the first to read them when you check your email. I post a blog every other day with any news, gaming experiences, reviews and anything you can think up that has to do with games. If you want to see something talked about, all you gotta do is email or PM me and I'll add whatever I can.

The biggest and best thing you guys can do is just tell everyone you know, because even if they don't play videogames, chances are they know someone who does.

So what's it called?

Dodge This Review!

What's it about?

Videogames, silly!

What's the web address?

When do you add new posts?

Every other day

Who should you tell about it?

EVERYONE!

Thanks a bunch everyone and with your help, I'll be out there one day giving you the updates to your favorite games!