• 127 results
#1 Posted by Iffy350 (224 posts) -

I don't watch that much tv except for family guy, adult swim, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show with John Stewart, Generation Kill, Real Time with Bill Maher

#2 Posted by SaintLeonidas (173 posts) -

I usually have it on, but most of the time my attention is online

#3 Posted by DaveF (231 posts) -

I only ewatch maybe an hour a day on average, maximum. I spend a hell of a lot more time on the internet.

#4 Posted by Vytorious (99 posts) -

Alot of my entertainment has been coming from the Internet nowadays. The only time I have my TV on is to watch something streaming from the Internet, or play a video game.

#5 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (774 posts) -

not really

#6 Posted by Just_Insane (1080 posts) -
SaintLeonidas said:
"I usually have it on, but most of the time my attention is online
"

yeah...i turn my t.v. on and i dont pay attention...im just online
#7 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

I watch TV for the Discovery Channel, some Comedy Central shows (i.e. Daily Show, South Park, Colbert Report), A&E for Crime Shows, ESPN, History Channel sometimes, Weather Channel, any news channel. Thats about it.

#8 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

I always have the TV on, but I'm usually not focusing on it.

#9 Posted by Full_Metal (9 posts) -

No. TV just isn't as good as I remember but there are a few good shows on. R.I.P 30 minute sitcoms

#10 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

Yeah I only watch cetain shows that I DVR. Shows like Heroes, the daily show, and a few others. I also watch tv shows on Netflix and Hulu. But I can't stand long commerical breaks.

#11 Posted by Xeros606 (545 posts) -

the only reason i still have my tv is to play games on my 360. but like a lot of you, i usually just keep it on. i dunno why, its like im addicted to the silent hum and glow.

#12 Edited by Shattered_Celluloid_Noise (3 posts) -

I often watch tv shows, but on dvds or on my computer via le internet. TVs are last gen pretty much

#13 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -

I have the tv on most of the time, but its mainly to keep me company. :P I watch a few shows though and I listen to VH1's music videos on Nocturnal State.

#14 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -
twenty0ne said:
"I always have the TV on, but I'm usually not focusing on it.
"
That's exactly what i do
#15 Posted by vash47 (20 posts) -

The funny thing is that, the last time I saw TV, was to see a video I had burned about Starcraft 2 gameplay, because my computer was not available.

#16 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1035 posts) -

I watch very little television. I'm in love Battlestar Galactica, but other than that...

#17 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

When I'm in bed.

#18 Posted by suitteeth (50 posts) -

no i just watch youtube

now if someone would make a tv that only played youtube videos...

#19 Posted by tec3297 (1170 posts) -

I watch TV a lot, but I have a DVR so I don't ever really watch it live.  The only stuff I watch live are late night talk shows, The Food Network, The Discovery Channel, National Geographic Channel, TLC, etc...

#20 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Not really, I only use it for ESPN from here and there.

#21 Posted by B_Carpenter (7 posts) -

Only Discovery channel at night to see some chopper action etc. or extreme survival stuff.

#22 Posted by dagas (2813 posts) -

Never watch TV, I can't stand the commercials, having to watch the show at a specific time etc. If there is a show that seems interesting I wait until the DVD release. I don't even have a TV plugged in, I just use my computer and my projector for movies and games.

#23 Edited by Schadenfreude (206 posts) -

I don't watch much TV either. There are a few shows I follow, but I usually forget to watch the new episodes so I end up watching them on the station's website.

#24 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
suitteeth said:
"no i just watch youtube

now if someone would make a tv that only played youtube videos...
"
I'm sure that it is possible.
#25 Posted by JoshB (169 posts) -
Iffy350 said:
"I don't watch that much tv except for family guy, adult swim, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show with John Stewart, Generation Kill, Real Time with Bill Maher
"
hahaha, only that eh?

I watch The office and Lost. Used to be in to 24 and Prison Break, but no longer.
#26 Posted by phatkav (304 posts) -

My TV is always on even if I'm not watching anything on it.

#27 Posted by Colonel_Cool (808 posts) -

The internet has pretty much replaced my need for TV. I even mostly watch movies on my computer. The only shows I watch anymore are my nightly re-runs of The Simpsons and King of the Hill, and occasionally some PBS special or something. I don't have cable or satellite though, so my TV programming choices are pretty limited.

#28 Posted by Ehden (214 posts) -

I really only watch news in the morning, comedy news hour at 11pm and maybe some AoTS occasionally. Although there should be some good shows kicking off again in the fall.

#29 Posted by Iffy350 (224 posts) -

TV in my room is on the local news when I go to bed. Once I woke up randomly in the middle of the night to read the headline, "tornado rips through mobile home park," happened in the county right next door. I then turned over and went right back to sleep. :)

#30 Posted by MikeydCT (563 posts) -

I watch tv shows on the computer now. I dont even have the cable hook to my tv.

#31 Posted by Apollo (471 posts) -

Thats the funny thing. I watch very little TV, but i do watch a lot of tv shows...

#32 Posted by NoniusPliskin (2 posts) -

Im loving hulu. If only my 360 could play hulu and maybe get video podcasts, id be set.

#33 Edited by Disclaim3r (116 posts) -

The only channel I watch is [adult swim] (Cartoon Network, whatever) for their Sunday comedy block. That's about it.

#34 Posted by Djrocks (93 posts) -

I don't really watch anything on my T.V. anymore, sure I watch it here and there. As of late though I just stick to the computer since it has all my entertainment needs.

#35 Posted by uberpwner93 (413 posts) -

I don't watch it much, but it's always on.

#36 Posted by FengShuiGod (1482 posts) -

I only watch Adult Swim and House. TV just doesn't hold my interest. I'd rather be doing something than watching something.

#37 Posted by Delsaber (198 posts) -

At this point I just kinda leave BBC on in case something big happens. All the stuff I usually watch has either been cancelled (Jericho) or won't be back until the fall (NHL) or even early next year (Battlestar).

#38 Posted by BanjoKazooie (18 posts) -

I only watch Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel whenever it may be on.

#39 Posted by KnightOfNi (69 posts) -

i can't remember the last time i actually used my TV, i only watch shows online now, and even then probably only once or twice a week

#40 Posted by thelastguy (356 posts) -

I do not watch as much tv anymore.

#41 Edited by Txheat (133 posts) -

I watch the news on it to catch whats happening in my area but other than that not much.

#42 Posted by Blu_Magic (2021 posts) -

I watch a bunch of TV.

#43 Posted by mr_korean (610 posts) -
SaintLeonidas said:
"I usually have it on, but most of the time my attention is online
"

Same it's just backround noise while my families watching it
#44 Posted by Timma1083 (566 posts) -

I mainly just watch South Park and Family Guy, or HBO. Only watch it when I'm trying to fall asleep though

#45 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -

Only time I watch TV is when its Mythbusters, Family Guy, Simpsons, or Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

#46 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

I still do mostly House, Heroes, Bones, NCIS, CSI: Miami, stuff like that.

#47 Posted by StephenW (6 posts) -

We all watch a good bit of TV, we just don't consider ourselves occupied by it. And we all know you watch Family Guy!

#48 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

I watch it all day

#49 Posted by MOEsaintCOOL (6 posts) -

Simpsons
Cheap seats
Heros
Dexter

#50 Posted by capitanm1 (205 posts) -
Shocker said:
"twenty0ne said:
"I always have the TV on, but I'm usually not focusing on it.
"
That's exactly what i do
"
Same, ill turn it on and right away my mind goes off into the clouds.... I gotta stop doing that, thats just a waist of precious electricity.