• 57 results
BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By BraveToaster

Doritos because there are more flavors to choose from and most of them are pretty damn good.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So close between cheetos and doritos, man. I had to ask myself which I'd rather have to go the rest of my life without eating again and I guess that would be doritos. So, cheetos.

Edit: Nevermind, it's on their home page now. Looks good.

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By Zleunamme

I like the versatility of Fritos by adding chilli and cheese. The chip is strong to dip into salsa. Doritos and Cheetos are messy snacks. Orange dust gets all over your hands. Then finding way to wipe your hands if you're not near a sink or have napkins available. Wiping your hands with your shirt is dirty and lazy. My biggest issue with those snack is that they are one of the contributors to childhood obesity. When ever I go grocery shopping. There always a kid ripping open a bag within reach and start snacking. I probably putting too much thought into this but that 's how I feel about it. Is everybody aware that all three brands are owned by the same company, Frito-Lays-a division of PepsiCo?

spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#54  Edited By spazmaster666

I do like the Flaming Hot Cheetos, but out of those three, I definitely prefer Doritos. Way more flavors, and just an overall better snack. I could easily down an entire bag of Salsa Verde Doritos if I don't control myself.

BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By BonOrbitz

@Zleunamme said:

There always a kid ripping open a bag within reach and start snacking. I probably putting too much thought into this but that 's how I feel about it. Is everybody aware that all three brands are owned by the same company, Frito-Lays-a division of PepsiCo?

So right in the middle of the store there's some kid noshin' on a bag of chips? That's why there's so much obesity, they're just busting into bags left-and-right without having to pay for anything! :D

Also, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC are also owned by the same parent corporation that was founded by Pepsi Co. The plot thickens! Pun not intended.

Arker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Arker101

I far prefer Tostitos to anything else, but Doritos are the best out of the three options given.

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By FesteringNeon

Spicy Nacho Doritos