Dr. Tracksuit WWE Tough Enough Video Submission

Feathered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So they're doing another round of that Tough Enough thing for WWE I guess, and I was just wondering if Dr. Tracksuit has ever publicly stated that he would be interested in giving it a shot. He has the people to pull off a super-slick video with nice production effects and whatnot, and I think the only logical next step in Jeff's career is to join WWE, so what's holding him back? Fear? The Rock?

If you don't know what the thing I'm talking about is(and I don't fully understand it either), it's some kind of thing where they just look at videos that people send in and then they get some of those people on a TV show and then the winner of the thing gets a spot in the WWE? Is that right? Anyway, I'd love to see Jeff or maybe some GB duders submit some stuff, even if it is terrible or half-assed.

willin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By willin

Doubt he'd get past the drug testing... or the criminal history check... or through customs.

Funkofages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Also I bet there would be lots of problems of him carrying...uh "ring gear" across state line to make the towns.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think the only logical next step in Jeff's career is to join WWE, so what's holding him back? Fear? The Rock?

Wait, why would Jeff join too? He's far too busy with Mario Party to be tagging along with Dr. Tracksuit to the WWE. The man's got priorities.

I think Dan should talk Dirty Dan Ryckert into taking Jeff's place as Dr. Tracksuit's manager if he makes it to the WWE.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Nah, Dr. Tracksuit should be at Hoodslam in a feud with Drugs Bunny to see who has the best hunk. Also a single flat back bump would literally kill Jeff.

lead_dispencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ah man. i was hopping someone made a video or tracksuit from all of his promos and highlights from the past few years.

Its time to push tracksuit! The doctor is in, Get Fucked Boi!