#1 Posted by Neogene (3 posts) -

ever dream that your in a game you play?

#2 Posted by Astras (973 posts) -

Yes, after playing warcraft for about 10 hours straight, I had the worst night sleep ever I kept waking up dreaming about weird WOW like scenario's  in real life then waking.. never make that mistake again :P

#3 Posted by Fbomb (1168 posts) -

Nope.

#4 Posted by ZimboDK (848 posts) -

Back when I bought Ocarina of Time, I dreamed about it constantly during the 2 weeks I played it (I played for 12 hours a day), and I dreamed of shootouts and horse riding a few days before Red Dead Redemption came out, which just made the wait even more excruciating :-)

#5 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3667 posts) -

No, However I have dreamed about playing games. Some that do not exist, and others like they were hacked versions. Once I dreamed I was playing my n64 under a tree outside. There was no tv yet I could see the gameplay.

#6 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (2950 posts) -

Man, I've dreamed that I was playing a game.  It was all kinds of awesome.  Then I woke up and had to deal with the realization that the game did not exist.  That was a bad morning.

#7 Posted by SourMillennia (43 posts) -

I've had the WoW dreams mentioned above, and I have had some Mass Effect dreams as well (good RPG's seem like the best fodder for weird dreams).

#8 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

ofcourse, all of which are quite vague though 

i do remember having nightmares when i was 10 after playing Doom 2 all day everyday

#9 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

Heh yes! Three games came together! Had that dream just recently!

#10 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

I used to dream about lara croft when I was like ... 8 

Those pointy boobs

Mmmm

#11 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

I've dreamt of World of Warcraft, back when I was playing while at college 5 days a week upon waking up (while still dazed and confused after a lack of sleep) I would refer to "having to level" and "that paladin over there..." to which my mother looked down on me for and insisted I played the game too much.

She was right.

#12 Posted by Drakhir (410 posts) -

Yep. Specially when I play them for a long time. I remember dreaming with WW and the grenade-indicator from CoD2 and barely being able to sleep, thanks to a CoD2 "Marathon". Played it for 13 hours (stopped to eat and stuff). I'll never do something like that again.

#13 Edited by Lawrens (688 posts) -

I dreamed of myself casting Fire II to light a lamp once.

#14 Posted by Xtrememuffinman (958 posts) -
@ZimboDK said:
" Back when I bought Ocarina of Time, I dreamed about it constantly during the 2 weeks I played it (I played for 12 hours a day),
I dreamed about that game my entire childhood. I used to speedrun that shit.

And I've also dreamed about playing games. Metal Gear Solid 4...which isn't a good game to dream about when you're imagining sticking to walls and watching enemies patrol routes. But I was really wanting to play it; I didn't have a PS3 at the time.
#15 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -

Yeah. 

Most of the time now I dream about what kind of game would be awesome to play and hope to play it (or even make it) in the near future.

#16 Edited by x_XJules (303 posts) -

I dreamt last night that everything I did required beating a puzzlequest puzzle. It was pretty annoying actually.

#17 Posted by Soapy86 (2597 posts) -

My game dreams mostly consist of seeing an avatar from third person doing extremely boring and repetitive tasks such as running, walking, opening chests, and occasionally jumping or hitting/shooting an enemy. I tend to have these sort of dreams after going to bed straight after long marathon session of gaming. I think it's sort of like temporary burn-in on a TV except in for your mind.

#18 Posted by TheChaos (1158 posts) -
#19 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

I've had Mass Effect and World of Warcraft dreams, countless Zelda dreams (it's my fav series, what can I say!) and lately a lot of Monster Hunter Tri dreams.

I also fell asleep playing Phantasy Star Universe once (booooooooring), does that count? ><

#20 Posted by Sjupp (1901 posts) -

Well, not that I can remember. I did however fall asleep CLOSE to games.. I woke up with keyboardmarks all across my forehead. Seriously.

#21 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

Yes. A lot, actually, but I haven't had one since I was like 8.

#22 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -

Yeh, whenever I play a game for a long time, especially it it's multiple days of long play.

#23 Posted by SumDeus (1857 posts) -

LOTR Conquest.....big elephants everywhere.

#24 Posted by buzz_clik (6837 posts) -