Drink Taste test! Bawls GuaraneXX with Exxtra Caffeine!

RobtheRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By RobtheRobot

This is the Terrible drink they call Bawls Guaranexx with Exxtra Caffeine!

First off I'll start by saying welcome to my own Drink Taste test, I figured the dudes on giantbomb do it why can't I! I will be searching for the best of the best and sometimes, like today, the worst of the worst Drinks cause we all drink! This will not only be limited to energy drinks but I'll also be tasting the multiple vitiman waters, and when i become of age in 5 months alcoholic beverages so just sit back and enjoy my Review of Bawls GuaraneXX

You might remember Bawls from the great game Run like hell where it was heavly advertised...Or not. I've had the original Bawl and didn't mind it and this is probally be cause of many reasons all that the new Bawls GuaraneXX has.

The first red light should have been where it says sugar free in very small text. This is obviously a marketing tactic cause when most see Sugar Free their first reaction is "Fuck off", so to avoid this they make the sugar free almost so small you need a magnifying glass to see and spell the word guarane with 2 x's behind it and extra also spell with 2 x's. First thing you will notice that this energy drink does not have the fizz that normal energy drinks have which is either good or bad depending how much you like fizz which I now sort of expect by any kind of soft drink. To cut this short this drink is terrible. The sugar freeness leaves a bad after taste in your mouth and the drink taste sorta like bath water. The drink claims to have high caffeine content even warning of it on the back of the bottle. To bad Bawls GuaraneXX doesn't even match up in that aspect, tho not having a actual count of caffeine on the bottle upon some reason I found the bottle only have a measly 62mgs

In sort this drink is terrible! if your looking for energy just down a monster and stay away from sugar free energy drinks!

Ribbed for her pleasure!
RobtheRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By RobtheRobot

This is the Terrible drink they call Bawls Guaranexx with Exxtra Caffeine!

First off I'll start by saying welcome to my own Drink Taste test, I figured the dudes on giantbomb do it why can't I! I will be searching for the best of the best and sometimes, like today, the worst of the worst Drinks cause we all drink! This will not only be limited to energy drinks but I'll also be tasting the multiple vitiman waters, and when i become of age in 5 months alcoholic beverages so just sit back and enjoy my Review of Bawls GuaraneXX

You might remember Bawls from the great game Run like hell where it was heavly advertised...Or not. I've had the original Bawl and didn't mind it and this is probally be cause of many reasons all that the new Bawls GuaraneXX has.

The first red light should have been where it says sugar free in very small text. This is obviously a marketing tactic cause when most see Sugar Free their first reaction is "Fuck off", so to avoid this they make the sugar free almost so small you need a magnifying glass to see and spell the word guarane with 2 x's behind it and extra also spell with 2 x's. First thing you will notice that this energy drink does not have the fizz that normal energy drinks have which is either good or bad depending how much you like fizz which I now sort of expect by any kind of soft drink. To cut this short this drink is terrible. The sugar freeness leaves a bad after taste in your mouth and the drink taste sorta like bath water. The drink claims to have high caffeine content even warning of it on the back of the bottle. To bad Bawls GuaraneXX doesn't even match up in that aspect, tho not having a actual count of caffeine on the bottle upon some reason I found the bottle only have a measly 62mgs

In sort this drink is terrible! if your looking for energy just down a monster and stay away from sugar free energy drinks!

Ribbed for her pleasure!
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

NIce review man, looking forward to some more, I stopped drinking energy drinks because I get very jittery and feel very weak afterwards, but I would still like to see some reviews.

RobtheRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RobtheRobot
@Bucketdeth: Thanks man didn't know if I'd get any readers! I will continue doing these taste test so to warn people what the hell they are getting into when they buy some of this crap tho some I'm guessing aren't gonna be all that bad. Yah they make me jittery as hell but that only because I don't drink many now of days trying to build up my caffeine tolerance again lol.