Drinking Games Created Over My First Week Of University:

mcwingstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By mcwingstar

Hey you, I am a first time blogger on this website, and since anything I would say about games has already been covered far more intielligently and entertainlinly by others, I've decided to make my first blog about my first week at University (in Australia).
Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility for any unexpected deaths, injuries or pregnancies resulting from these ideas.

For those not in australia, our year of university just bagan 2 weeks ago. The very first week is known as Orientation Week, where you learn the ropes around campus, meet teachers and figure out courses. Oh yeah, and vomit in a taxi in a suburb of town you never new existed with other students who never new you existed. Every night.

Over the course of this week various games for "adding entertainment" to a night were thought up, builded upon, or taught to me. I thought I may share some.

Real Life TV Show Game
Setting: Anywhere where you have enough close(ish) friends.
Mashed Level: Depends on the night.
This idea is based on TV show drinking games eg."Every time Homer in the Simpsons says "doh" you drink". Only you do this at a party, bar or pretty much anywhere in real life, based on your friends common habits or stereotyped actions.
Examples of some we used:
Every time Mr.Sleaze makes a failed pick-up line on a girl - 1 drink
Every time Mr.Opinionated starts an argument over something trivial - 1 drink
Every time Ms.Of-Russian-Decent-But-Acually-Very-Aussie says anything remotely Russian ("id like a VODKA-coke please") - 1 drink
Every time Mr.Pussywhipped calls up to say he's no comming out because his girlfriend won't let him - Everyone skulls the drink
You get the idea.
The more annoyingly accurate but not outright offensive the better. Or, in some cases, the more absurd the better. Won't get you drunk that much faster, unless you overload on rules, but creates a lot of laughs.

Goon Olympics:
Setting: Party
Resulting Mashed Level: Limbless
Two or more contestants get three cups, filled with cask wine (otherwise known as "Goon"). Each contestant drinks down these glasses, then immidietly has to spin around 10 times, do 10 sit-ups, 10 push-ups, then stand up. The winner doesn't have to drink down another glass after he's done. You probably only really do this game once in your life.

Super Suicides
Setting: Anywhere
Resulting Mashed Level: Probably dead
Expanded version of Tequila suicides, and a bit yobbo yay-lets-be-men-by-hurting-ourselves in nature, but still, need to try this once or you havn't really lived.
Pour two tequila shots, make a line of salt, roll up a note, get the lemon juice and a wench ready. Everyone Cheers "S**T F**K BOWIE" (This game was created while attempting suicide while watching Labryinth) and shoots the first shot, ("Ew, i'd forgotten how much I hate tequila"), snorts the line of salt ("My brain just imploded, I feel like im passing into the afterlife, at least I can't taste the tequila anymore"), squirt lemon juice in your eye ("AHHHH im not sure which part of my face/soul hurts more"), stuggle to figure out depth perception, grab the next tequila shot, try to cheers all the other squirming idiots, drink, then a wench (usually a best-friends ex-girlfriend, not for any reason, just the way the game is), slaps you on the face. Curl into a ball on the floor, yelling and screaming.
Why oh why?

I had a few more, but I just realised how long that post is, and the chance of anyone reading all the way through, pretty darn low. Well if any survivors of the tedium want to comment, maybe let me know of any other fun ones,  or possibly attack Australia a bit for it's alcoholic culture? The choice is yours.

mcwingstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By mcwingstar

Hey you, I am a first time blogger on this website, and since anything I would say about games has already been covered far more intielligently and entertainlinly by others, I've decided to make my first blog about my first week at University (in Australia).
Disclaimer: I accept no responsibility for any unexpected deaths, injuries or pregnancies resulting from these ideas.

For those not in australia, our year of university just bagan 2 weeks ago. The very first week is known as Orientation Week, where you learn the ropes around campus, meet teachers and figure out courses. Oh yeah, and vomit in a taxi in a suburb of town you never new existed with other students who never new you existed. Every night.

Over the course of this week various games for "adding entertainment" to a night were thought up, builded upon, or taught to me. I thought I may share some.

Real Life TV Show Game
Setting: Anywhere where you have enough close(ish) friends.
Mashed Level: Depends on the night.
This idea is based on TV show drinking games eg."Every time Homer in the Simpsons says "doh" you drink". Only you do this at a party, bar or pretty much anywhere in real life, based on your friends common habits or stereotyped actions.
Examples of some we used:
Every time Mr.Sleaze makes a failed pick-up line on a girl - 1 drink
Every time Mr.Opinionated starts an argument over something trivial - 1 drink
Every time Ms.Of-Russian-Decent-But-Acually-Very-Aussie says anything remotely Russian ("id like a VODKA-coke please") - 1 drink
Every time Mr.Pussywhipped calls up to say he's no comming out because his girlfriend won't let him - Everyone skulls the drink
You get the idea.
The more annoyingly accurate but not outright offensive the better. Or, in some cases, the more absurd the better. Won't get you drunk that much faster, unless you overload on rules, but creates a lot of laughs.

Goon Olympics:
Setting: Party
Resulting Mashed Level: Limbless
Two or more contestants get three cups, filled with cask wine (otherwise known as "Goon"). Each contestant drinks down these glasses, then immidietly has to spin around 10 times, do 10 sit-ups, 10 push-ups, then stand up. The winner doesn't have to drink down another glass after he's done. You probably only really do this game once in your life.

Super Suicides
Setting: Anywhere
Resulting Mashed Level: Probably dead
Expanded version of Tequila suicides, and a bit yobbo yay-lets-be-men-by-hurting-ourselves in nature, but still, need to try this once or you havn't really lived.
Pour two tequila shots, make a line of salt, roll up a note, get the lemon juice and a wench ready. Everyone Cheers "S**T F**K BOWIE" (This game was created while attempting suicide while watching Labryinth) and shoots the first shot, ("Ew, i'd forgotten how much I hate tequila"), snorts the line of salt ("My brain just imploded, I feel like im passing into the afterlife, at least I can't taste the tequila anymore"), squirt lemon juice in your eye ("AHHHH im not sure which part of my face/soul hurts more"), stuggle to figure out depth perception, grab the next tequila shot, try to cheers all the other squirming idiots, drink, then a wench (usually a best-friends ex-girlfriend, not for any reason, just the way the game is), slaps you on the face. Curl into a ball on the floor, yelling and screaming.
Why oh why?

I had a few more, but I just realised how long that post is, and the chance of anyone reading all the way through, pretty darn low. Well if any survivors of the tedium want to comment, maybe let me know of any other fun ones,  or possibly attack Australia a bit for it's alcoholic culture? The choice is yours.

Avatar image for optimusprime223
optimusprime223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By optimusprime223

why would anyone play super suicides! lol

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Time_Lord

First week back at Uni here in NZ as well. I am a 3rd year student not first year though so no Orientation week for me. Some other good drinking games are Mole, Pyramid and Four Kings you just need a pack of cards and a group of four or more and a lot of booze. That will get you hammerd fast lol.

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By HazBazz

Bish Bash Bosh
Setting: Anywhere, but you have to be sat in some sort of circle
Resulting Mashed Level - If you're an idiot, very mashed.

One person says 'Bish'. The person to his right says 'Bash'. Whoever that person is looking at then says 'Bosh' Person to his right says 'Bish'. Cycle continues. If you fuck up, you drink. Seems easy, but can be made hard by staring at somebody while saying Bish or Bosh, trying to make them fuck up. Best started when you're all already a bit out of it.