Drunk/Grateful Post

dwreck6960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First time poster, long time lurker/watcher, I'm just buzzed enough for this to seem like a good idea, but I just wanted to thank the community and the bomb crew for being so consistently fantastic. This website is my only outlet/ resource into the "gaming world." Not one of my friends plays game regularly enough for discussion or even the casual multi-player barring the seldom game of Wii Party or Mario Kart. Everyone here has truly been incredible and the bomb crew has been putting out incredible work since the beginning of high school for me. Through all the ups and downs, for both the crew, the posters, and myself, the fact that this website, podcast, and forum exists has been one of the few stalwarts in my life and I hope everyone else feels that way too. And this seemed like a terrible/ awesome way to thank you all. Sorry for wasting your time if this was too long. Thanks a billion everyone.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#3  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

@dwreck6960: Welcome to the forums! I'm going to go ahead and move your topic to the Off-Topic section of the forums (General is used for non-specific game topics, off-topic is used for anything not related to games that doesn't have a page on the wiki). If you've got a moment, check out our FAQs and our Forum Rules, both of which will help you on the road to being a tops Giant Bomb community member. Stick around, grab a durger, and enjoy yourself.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

@super_giant_goron: Dude, if you're expecting "classy" or "sophisticated" out of Giant Bomb, you clearly have a poor understanding of what this website is about.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Welcome aboard! Try to ignore the circle jerkin of these forums and you should have a great time.

Macka1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Reciprocation all around. The GB community is far and away the most intelligent and talented gaming community I have had the privilege of being a part of.

Avatar image for physicalscience
physicalscience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@nophilip said:

@super_giant_goron: Dude, if you're expecting "classy" or "sophisticated" out of Giant Bomb, you clearly have a poor understanding of what this website is about.

I don't think YOU get it.

I love everything the duders are doing but I would like a sweet PS1 stream for the 20th anniversary, I mean they did it for the snes.