Dude! Unreal!

Xeno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xeno

Woah, I totally forgot about this blog. Oh well, it's not like anyone reads it anyway. Sadface.

Behold!
Behold!

Anyway I've been screwing around with Unreal Ed since I've had my new computer, teaching myself through tutorials and creating some simple maps. But dude, simple maps are played out. Well, at least the really, really, simple ones are. Brah, I'm on to the big time.

Well as big as a little deathmatch map can go at least. I must have started work on this map maybe a week and a half ago, and I'm really happy with it so far. I feel like it's turning out really nice. Right now I've basically got a nice little circuit of rooms done and I'm working on perfecting each one. Once I'm done screwing around with the first floor I'm going to get started on a basement section which branches off from the far left room and then hooks up with the rooms at the top and right.

But there's really only one reason I'm teaching myself Unreal. And that's a little game called Aliens: Colonial Marines. Someone tell Gearbox to get off their asses and release it.
Xeno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By Xeno

Woah, I totally forgot about this blog. Oh well, it's not like anyone reads it anyway. Sadface.

Behold!
Behold!

Anyway I've been screwing around with Unreal Ed since I've had my new computer, teaching myself through tutorials and creating some simple maps. But dude, simple maps are played out. Well, at least the really, really, simple ones are. Brah, I'm on to the big time.

Well as big as a little deathmatch map can go at least. I must have started work on this map maybe a week and a half ago, and I'm really happy with it so far. I feel like it's turning out really nice. Right now I've basically got a nice little circuit of rooms done and I'm working on perfecting each one. Once I'm done screwing around with the first floor I'm going to get started on a basement section which branches off from the far left room and then hooks up with the rooms at the top and right.

But there's really only one reason I'm teaching myself Unreal. And that's a little game called Aliens: Colonial Marines. Someone tell Gearbox to get off their asses and release it.
singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By singular

I once made a level formed like a pentagram floating in space with platforms on each corner and narrow paths leading to them as the lines :) To bad i deleted that some years ago :(

RenegadeSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By RenegadeSaint

I'd love to see Aliens get released soon, but things are looking bleak.