Duder it's a blog! Hilarious edition

VictoryBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By VictoryBlitz

Our dear friend Axxol brought up an excellent point, Womens' rights are ridiculous! Women do not have rights, other than the right to make me a sandwich of course, women exist solely to be married and pump out children. Women being allowed to vote is also ridiculous! How would women know who to vote for when all they do is gossip, clean the house, and cook? Women have no knowledge of politics and will simply vote for the most attractive candidate, like that damned John Kennedy, and destroy the political foundations upon which our country exist. The rights of women also should not exist because they cannot be trusted! If you give a women a credit card and ask her to go buy some diapers for the baby while you, the man, smoke your pipe and read your editorials and therefore have no time for petty child care(it is women's work after all) she will return with a myriad of clothes and other necessary things! Women do not deserve rights, the deserve a husband! 
That concludes another edition of Duder it's a blog!

VictoryBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By VictoryBlitz

Our dear friend Axxol brought up an excellent point, Womens' rights are ridiculous! Women do not have rights, other than the right to make me a sandwich of course, women exist solely to be married and pump out children. Women being allowed to vote is also ridiculous! How would women know who to vote for when all they do is gossip, clean the house, and cook? Women have no knowledge of politics and will simply vote for the most attractive candidate, like that damned John Kennedy, and destroy the political foundations upon which our country exist. The rights of women also should not exist because they cannot be trusted! If you give a women a credit card and ask her to go buy some diapers for the baby while you, the man, smoke your pipe and read your editorials and therefore have no time for petty child care(it is women's work after all) she will return with a myriad of clothes and other necessary things! Women do not deserve rights, the deserve a husband! 
That concludes another edition of Duder it's a blog!

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By buzz_clik

Not trying to sound like some old curmudgeon here, but maybe you should have stuck to the promise of your first blog.

VictoryBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VictoryBlitz
@buzz_clik said:
" Not trying to sound like some old curmudgeon here, but maybe you should have stuck to the promise of your first blog. "
my 2 followers say otherwise. My legions of fans strongly disagree
DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DrPockets000

I noticed a spelling error in the title.  It's supposed to be F-A-I-L edition.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By LordXavierBritish

My favorite show is Family Guy and I just shit myself reading this. 

Do you get it.

dopeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dopeman

congratulations you can make a sexist joke. Welcome to other 6 billion people on the planet.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BraveToaster

That's strange. I don't remember typing anything like that.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By Bruce
@VictoryBlitz:  

This amused me!