Duders from Colorado

clumsyninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Any duders from Colorado? How are you holding up?

Freelancer52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am away at college at the moment, but my Dad still lives in Boulder. Thankfully he only got a few inches of water in his basement. I hope all Colorado duders are safe, hang in there.

CastroCasper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Raining like crazy over here.

ShockD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Colorado suffer a lot from Colorado beetles?

SeanCoughing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By SeanCoughing

Hey duder! I live in Loveland (about 50 minutes outside of denver). The south end of town is really bad but the side I live on hasn't had any notable flooding. The sun actually just came out for the first time in 3 days so hopefully the worst is over by now. Thanks for asking, there are a lot of people here in Colorado that are without or have damaged homes right now and the national support has been nice to see.

Pirsig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I live up Fourmile Canyon above Boulder, Wall St if you know the area, everything's washed out up there, homes along the creek are completely destroyed or severely damaged. Every bridge for homes across the creek from the road has been taken out, including our own. We've been cut off and without any services up there since thursday. Me and my roommate were air lifted out by blackhawk on saturday, but they're saying maybe a month or more before we can even get back to our neighbourhood, let alone to the house, if it's still there. Most of us up there are getting out with pretty much nothing, and may not have anything to go back to.

simmant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pirsig: Wow. That sounds really intense. Glad you made it out okay.

I live in Greeley. I'm okay, but a lot of the surrounding area is really bad. Several bridges either collapsed or are still in danger of collapsing. It's been a weird, intense couple of days.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

I'm in Colorado Springs and while I've seen a lot of photos showing the flooded areas around here, I haven't actually seen any of it in person. Lots of mud on the ground, that's for sure. Anyway, I hope it gets better for those affected and that it continues to stay away from my house.

Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

A few drops of water managed to seep into my basement here in Denver, but it's otherwise been all quiet on the home front. Not anywhere near any of the major flooded areas in town. Had I taken a professor's advice and stayed in Boulder for a sixth year to get another degree at CU, though, I'd probably have been hit by flooding from Boulder Creek since my old apartment as of last month was smack in the middle of that flood plain. My heart goes out to those having to put up with that mess; I'll definitely be seeing what I can do to help when that all is made more clear.