This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gameshark5 (248 posts) -

Heres my unofficial topic for discussing this years E3.
What were the best and worst games in your opinion, discuss the conferences and such!

#2 Posted by Toseph (370 posts) -

I though it was the worst E3 for years the conferences were terrible and there wasn't any games that I hadn't heard about before that interested me

#3 Posted by Gamer4Iife (34 posts) -

I found the conferences pretty lame, except maybe Sony's.

I especially loved LBP, End War, Far Cry 2 and Fable II. As for worst games, Fat Princess ?

#4 Posted by Tachikoma (70 posts) -

Who else hates the "360 Experience"?

#5 Posted by Pikachu (449 posts) -

E3 wasn't all that great this year imo.

#6 Posted by gameshark5 (248 posts) -

There was a fat princess game?:P
Conference-wise, Microsoft and Sony's were alright, though Microsoft should have spread out the good games. Nintendo's was just an epic fail.

I cant be the only person who was pissed at Nintendo neglecting the hardcore gamers

#7 Posted by Tridgen (120 posts) -

yeah, this e3 has been bad...but there were some games i am reeeeally looking for like BIA:hell's  highway and Fable2 (i never played the first and im not sure if it is a good idea to buy it ).

#8 Posted by Gaughan (98 posts) -

Nintendo's conference left a bad taste in my mouth. And when you hear Nintendo trying back themsevles up only makes me feel more sorry for them.
But maybe I (and many others) were expecting too much?
E3 did though make me more excited for Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead. So want those games now.

#9 Posted by TheDarkSlayer (46 posts) -

I got disappointed by Nintendo's conference and the one that I liked the most was Microsoft's.

#10 Posted by stAtic (1638 posts) -

Best games for me were Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space and STALKER: Clear Sky. I don't give a crap about the rest.

#11 Posted by gameshark5 (248 posts) -

im looking forward to Fallout 3 in particular. Behind that is Fable 2, Far Cry 2, Mirrors Edge, Gears 2, RE5 and a bunch more.

its gonna be an expensive fall>__<

#12 Posted by ToRo (209 posts) -

I don't think this belongs in the off topic forums. Off topic does mean anything that isn't video games, right?

#13 Posted by gameshark5 (248 posts) -

I guess so, i didnt see a designated game discussion board

#14 Edited by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Much better E3s