E3 Preview

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Edited By giyanks22

So here's my E3 preview, and the latest news on my shoulder situation, including a reinactment of how it happen.

Plus here's a video showing some animations of units dying in Starcraft II.

Happy Gaming

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By giyanks22

So here's my E3 preview, and the latest news on my shoulder situation, including a reinactment of how it happen.

Plus here's a video showing some animations of units dying in Starcraft II.

Happy Gaming

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

Dude that card you threw could pay some taxes some where. You like paying taxes don't you? I heard the pop... nasty. I always wondered if that was your gaming PC behind you. Your screen is as small as mine...19" flat screen, but mine is a crt monitor.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By daniel_beck_90

I liked the way you started your V-blog ;-) .

Claude said:
Dude that card you threw could pay some taxes some where. You like paying taxes don't you? I heard the ... [more]
lol I love your sense of humor .
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Ah... you reminded me.  I have a back catalog to play as well.  Damn, probably should pick up Eternal Sonata.
I have a weird unexplicable bias against Eternal Sonata for some reason though, do want to experience the game as to what it really is though to get rid of that.  I liked the demo, well, more so it showed me that i would like the full game, but I just never got to it.

Ahh... it's not like these games age poorly though, that's a good thing.  Oh... damn, and then there's Tales.  I barely touched that.  Think I'll play some jrpgs right now.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By giyanks22
Claude said:
Dude that card you threw could pay some taxes some where. You like paying taxes don't you? I heard the ... [more]
No I play my games on my Mac, because I run windows on it, and everything looks amazing, because of the beastly graphics card...