E3...what are you Looking Forward to??

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Edited By giyanks22

Well you can answer that, but how about I tell you mine first!!
(Totally stole this idea from DCPC 10...)

Dragon Age: Origins

Bioware

The first of three Bioware games I'm excited for, which makes sense because Bioware doesn't have a bad game to the name, and this looks to continue that streak. It looks to be like KOTOR with some Mass Effect Elements tied in. First off the Blood Effects look absolutely amazing. Bioware does an awesome job with the story, so  we'll have to wait and see what it will be all about.

Dark Void

Capcom / Airtight Games

Capcom is another awesome company that has put out three awesome titles this year, and this looks to possibly be the best of them all...
The jetpacking action looks awesome, and the vertical cover looks intriguing...the story looks pretty good for a capcom game, and it looks like a ton of fun.

Half Life 2: Episode 3

Valve

This would be higher on my list, except for the fact that I doubt it will even be at E3. I just want to see that cliff hanger ending fulfilled where you go searching for Dr. Mosman, right after Eli dies. Anyway I cannot wait to see what happens..

Mafia II

This game looks pretty damn amazing, and I cannot wait to see what they are able to do, that separates this game from a GTA game. I'm a huge fan of open world games , because they're so big and there's so much to do.  I cannot wait for this game.

Alpha Protocol

Obsidian

I was a huge fan of former Obsidian game KOTOR II, which is made up of former Bioware people. I saw the trailer for this game where you have four options on what to do, and I feel like this game will take story telling to a whole new level. Your character acts out his lines, and you have a time limit to choose your line, which I think adds a whole knew demension to the morale choices, because you only have a few seconds to decide. It looks like Mass Effect meets the Bourne Conspiracy.

Star Wars the Old Republic

Bioware

Another Bioware title I'm hyped for. I am a ginormus fan of the KOTOR game, and have played Each game ten times. This game is now an MMORPG, and it looks to take Story telling to a whole new level, where your personal story effects the landscape and environment around you, yet you can still interact with other real players. This could be the game to topple the Phenomenon of WOW.

Bioshock 2

Never played the original Bioshock (actually am buying it this week), but  I am really interested in playing it, and from what I've heard, it is amazing. Bioshock 2 doesn't look to disappoint either, and I really want to see where they take the idea of the game and how they tell the story from the point of view from the Big Daddy.

Assassins Creed 2

Ubisoft

I'm a bit of a history buff, and I really loved the first Assassins creed, because it took into a time period very rarely explored in games, and gave it a very unique twist to it. Now mind you it wasn't without its faults, but it did create these amazing visuals and three living breathing cities. If UBisoft can make the game seem less repetitive and allow you to be more creative then I think that this game has potential to be one of 2009's best.

#2 Mass Effect 2

Bioware

Bioware has some big stuff on their plate, but I know they will deliver with their third big title in the next year and a half. I loved Mass Effect and thought that the story was brilliant. It was the first groundbreaking game that had your character act out every single line of dialogue, which added a whole new level of realism to the game. If they can make the action more enjoyable, fix the fucked up MAKO, and get the AI to behave a little better in battles, then I think we can have one of the greatest RPGS of this generation.

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare was one of the most delightful surprises of my life. I wasn't expecting much at all, but I found Modern Warefare's campagin to be excellent, tightly knitted, fast, well paced, and most of all meaningful. The gameplay was much improved, the weapons were really excellent, and the multiplayer was the best of any game ever. Modern Warfare 2 looks to amp up the graphics, make another awesome story, and add some improvements to the already excellent multiplayer. I am excited to hear about the story, and the fate of Soap, Gaz, and Captain Price. THIS LOOKS AMAZING...

Two games that I really want to see and hear about are Starcraft II and Diablo III, but Blizzard's saving it all for Blizzconn.

Anyway thanks for reading...

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By giyanks22

Well you can answer that, but how about I tell you mine first!!
(Totally stole this idea from DCPC 10...)

Dragon Age: Origins

Bioware

The first of three Bioware games I'm excited for, which makes sense because Bioware doesn't have a bad game to the name, and this looks to continue that streak. It looks to be like KOTOR with some Mass Effect Elements tied in. First off the Blood Effects look absolutely amazing. Bioware does an awesome job with the story, so  we'll have to wait and see what it will be all about.

Dark Void

Capcom / Airtight Games

Capcom is another awesome company that has put out three awesome titles this year, and this looks to possibly be the best of them all...
The jetpacking action looks awesome, and the vertical cover looks intriguing...the story looks pretty good for a capcom game, and it looks like a ton of fun.

Half Life 2: Episode 3

Valve

This would be higher on my list, except for the fact that I doubt it will even be at E3. I just want to see that cliff hanger ending fulfilled where you go searching for Dr. Mosman, right after Eli dies. Anyway I cannot wait to see what happens..

Mafia II

This game looks pretty damn amazing, and I cannot wait to see what they are able to do, that separates this game from a GTA game. I'm a huge fan of open world games , because they're so big and there's so much to do.  I cannot wait for this game.

Alpha Protocol

Obsidian

I was a huge fan of former Obsidian game KOTOR II, which is made up of former Bioware people. I saw the trailer for this game where you have four options on what to do, and I feel like this game will take story telling to a whole new level. Your character acts out his lines, and you have a time limit to choose your line, which I think adds a whole knew demension to the morale choices, because you only have a few seconds to decide. It looks like Mass Effect meets the Bourne Conspiracy.

Star Wars the Old Republic

Bioware

Another Bioware title I'm hyped for. I am a ginormus fan of the KOTOR game, and have played Each game ten times. This game is now an MMORPG, and it looks to take Story telling to a whole new level, where your personal story effects the landscape and environment around you, yet you can still interact with other real players. This could be the game to topple the Phenomenon of WOW.

Bioshock 2

Never played the original Bioshock (actually am buying it this week), but  I am really interested in playing it, and from what I've heard, it is amazing. Bioshock 2 doesn't look to disappoint either, and I really want to see where they take the idea of the game and how they tell the story from the point of view from the Big Daddy.

Assassins Creed 2

Ubisoft

I'm a bit of a history buff, and I really loved the first Assassins creed, because it took into a time period very rarely explored in games, and gave it a very unique twist to it. Now mind you it wasn't without its faults, but it did create these amazing visuals and three living breathing cities. If UBisoft can make the game seem less repetitive and allow you to be more creative then I think that this game has potential to be one of 2009's best.

#2 Mass Effect 2

Bioware

Bioware has some big stuff on their plate, but I know they will deliver with their third big title in the next year and a half. I loved Mass Effect and thought that the story was brilliant. It was the first groundbreaking game that had your character act out every single line of dialogue, which added a whole new level of realism to the game. If they can make the action more enjoyable, fix the fucked up MAKO, and get the AI to behave a little better in battles, then I think we can have one of the greatest RPGS of this generation.

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare was one of the most delightful surprises of my life. I wasn't expecting much at all, but I found Modern Warefare's campagin to be excellent, tightly knitted, fast, well paced, and most of all meaningful. The gameplay was much improved, the weapons were really excellent, and the multiplayer was the best of any game ever. Modern Warfare 2 looks to amp up the graphics, make another awesome story, and add some improvements to the already excellent multiplayer. I am excited to hear about the story, and the fate of Soap, Gaz, and Captain Price. THIS LOOKS AMAZING...

Two games that I really want to see and hear about are Starcraft II and Diablo III, but Blizzard's saving it all for Blizzconn.

Anyway thanks for reading...

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Hey look, an E3 topic. Never seen one of these before!

• Bioshock 2
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Lost Planet 2
  • Modern Warfare 2
  • Bad Company 2
  • Assassins Creed 2
  • Half Life: Episode 3
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Mostly looking forward to Bioshock 2 and Modern Warfare 2. Somewhat interested in Guitar Hero 5, since there isn't going to be a Rock Band 3 and I'm not a huge Beatles fan.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Snail

Giant Bomb's coverage! :D

logan2k_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By logan2k_17

Kojima Productions Game... 
and Legend of Dragoon 2.... I Hope

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By giyanks22

I forgot Bad Company 2....
I think they are going to stray away from the story in the game, and try and work more with the multiplayer.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#7  Edited By natetodamax
giyanks22 said:
I forgot Bad Company 2....I think they are going to stray away from the story in the game, and try ... [more]
I'm thinking they will keep the story around the same way it was in the previous game because it worked well.
Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

There's way to much stuff, It would take me like an hour to remeber everything I'm looking forward to hearing more about.

teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By teptom
addictedtopinescent said:
There's way to much stuff, It would take me like an hour to remeber everything I'm looking forward to hearing ... [more]
Yeah, me too. I would try making a list but it be way too long and take up too much time.
Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Death_Unicorn
  • Brink
  • Saboteur
  • Assassin's Creed II
  • Alan Wake
  • Dragon Age: Origins
  • Even though I don't have a PS3, MAG
  • Half Life: Episode 3
  • Halo: ODST
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • Splinter Cell
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Mass Effect 2
And much more that I can't think of right now.
Puppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Puppy

An announcement that Elder Scrolls V is in its alpha stage.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By samcotts

SSX 4 announcement (eventhough they've said they're not working on the SSX games at the moment/ever...)

Modern Warfare 2
Mass Effect 2
The new Metal Gear game
And everything I have no idea about.
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By giyanks22
Puppy said:
An announcement that Elder Scrolls V is in its alpha stage.
That'd be awesome...
Avatar image for machofantastico
MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By MachoFantastico

- New Metal Gear game.
- Mass Effect 2.
- Assassins Creed 2.
- Half Life 2: Episode 3 (or anything Valve related).
- FIFA 10 (if shown).

But most excited about the new Metal Gear game.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By giyanks22

Don't got a PS3, so MGS ain't that big a deal for me...

jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By jkz

Crying in a corner because I'm not there......

That and God of War 3/ Assassin's Creed 2
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By get2sammyb

Heavy Rain, Gran Turismo, Team ICO, Indie Download Games, God Of War III, Assassin's Creed 2, Uncharted 2, MAG, ZELDA, MARIO, Kojima, David Jaffe....

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By giyanks22
jukezypoo said:
Crying in a corner because I'm not there......That and God of War 3/ Assassin's Creed 2
lol...