Eagle Eye

DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DavidPalmer

Been seeing trailers and TV spots for this movie for a while now. I am actually prety excited about it because the trailers really don't spoil much at all. They give the general premise of the movie, which I think is really intriguing and kind of leave it hanging. I'm going to check it out, anyone else hyped?

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By pause422

Before now I've never even heard of it...doesn't seem the kind of movie to get 'hyped' over though to me. Also...Shia Lebouf or however the fuck you spell his name...really? he needs to stop being in movies, hes terrible. I think the movie sounds 'interesting' but I don't think its something many people will make a big deal of just like any other movie coming out anytime soon...just have to wait and see how it turns out, I just won't because I hate that guy.

ScaryDoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ScaryDoor

I can't take Shia seroiusly ever time I see him I think of the kid in Even Stevens.

DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DavidPalmer

Really? I think he's got enough of a body of work to the point where you can't see him like that anymore. After all Transformers was huge and that was much more recent. Either way, he may look similiar since he's only a few years older, but he's a good enough actor where he really fits into the role he's given. I don't understand why you guys don't like him...

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead

Shia is acceptable in supporting roles like but as a lead, I want to punch him repeatedly. That said, he was very impressive in A Guide to Recognising Your Saints, so I presume i'll give Eagle Eye a whirl at some point.