#1 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -

Soo this weekend it's all about Veld in Toronto, and I didn't get a chance to go cause of school - but at least I get to look at pictures online. My only regret with Veld is that they made it all ages, so there are a lot of 14 year old peeps running around. Did any of you attend yesterday or tonight?

If not, have you ever attended any EDM festivals anywhere, such as Tomorrowland, Digital Dreams, etc? What do you think of them? This is one of my favourite live streams by the way haha

#2 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4235 posts) -

Holy shit that looks amazing.

Yea, nope.

#3 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6305 posts) -

I need to make it up to Veld one of these years, it looks amazing. I went to Camp Bisco this year. It's a festival in NY that's about 80% EDM with jam bands and the occasional rapper thrown in for variety. Festival's are where it's at man, the atmosphere is irreplaceable.

#4 Posted by Optix12 (621 posts) -

Went to global gathering once in 2009 thats it for dance music fests. I do more rock ones now

#5 Posted by christ0phe (952 posts) -

I'm going to the Mad Decent Block Party in Atalanta this weekend. Diplo, Skrillex, RL Grime, Flosstradamus, Dillon Francis, and more....so excited!

#6 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -

I need to make it up to Veld one of these years, it looks amazing. I went to Camp Bisco this year. It's a festival in NY that's about 80% EDM with jam bands and the occasional rapper thrown in for variety. Festival's are where it's at man, the atmosphere is irreplaceable.

Yep exactly but they are getting extremely expensive. Veld is around $150+ and VIP is $220+ (of course this is in Canadian dollars).