Election Night

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

I am gonna be watching the election results all night and if you want to quickly know who's winning just come over to my page and look at my status to find out the current electoral vote standings. 270 votes are needed to win. Even though Obama will most likely win I felt like reporting cause I'm really in to it tonight cause I miss voting this year by one year. It makes me really mad. Sorry, if you don't care, it's what I want to do.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Xandurson

I am gonna be watching the election results all night and if you want to quickly know who's winning just come over to my page and look at my status to find out the current electoral vote standings. 270 votes are needed to win. Even though Obama will most likely win I felt like reporting cause I'm really in to it tonight cause I miss voting this year by one year. It makes me really mad. Sorry, if you don't care, it's what I want to do.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz

Hey there you may want to check out this sticky we have up regarding this occasion, get in on the discussion there.

Link

pill92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By pill92

Obama ftw.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By gearhead

I am a liberal, but I am optimistic. I am not going to say if he is going to win or going to lose, but all I can say is anything is better than Bush. If McCain wins, and does not overturn Roe vs. Wade, he did not do to bad.

Torb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Torb

It's over! The votes are in...or something.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Xandurson

Yes, Obama won but is anyone really surprised? I mean, I wanted McCain to win but I knew Obama was going to.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By TheGamerGeek

I'm so damn glad Obama won, I'm sick of Republicans!