SunKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SunKing

[Posted from my WordPress blog]

Next week, something fairly significant is happening in the world of video games. And that something is called E3 – when all the console manufacturers and third party publishers come together, make announcements and tell the press what they’ve got lined up between now and next year.

So, for the whole of next week, every day, I will be giving some of my thoughts and opinions on what I consider the most interesting announcements.

There will still be a film and video games review at the end of the week, though. I’m not slacking off ;) .

(Honest.)

Specific to GiantBomb users:

I currently have posted a preliminary review of Plants vs. Zombies on the user review page of the aforementioned game. It is not finished, probably is full of half-a-dozen grammatical errors and will undoubtedly be edited in the next few days. Any feedback is welcome, but do bear the above in mind. Cheers :)

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Get that smiley off my forums.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

I'm going to go insane if I see more E3 threads.

SunKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SunKing

I didn't want this clogging up Game Discussion but I can't figure out how you disable blog posts being shown on the forums.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By natetodamax
SunKing said:
I didn't want this clogging up Game Discussion but I can't figure out how you disable blog posts being shown ... [more]
When it asks you which forums you want it attached to, just navigate away from the page. I'd recommend reading this
SunKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SunKing

Okay, I've deleted my original blog entry and reposted it, but without attaching it to the forums. I think it's worked, so if any mod would be kind enough to delete this thread, that's cool with me. Thanks for your help, natetodamax.