• 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by JDDrewes (268 posts) -
#2 Posted by Bucketdeth (8048 posts) -

Both.

#3 Posted by JDDrewes (268 posts) -

My friend is retarded, and thinks that Kristen Stewart is hotter than Emma Watson. Please show him the truth.

#4 Posted by hai2u (322 posts) -

neither are really that attractive.

#5 Edited by Geno (6477 posts) -

How is this even a decision? Both at the same time obviously. 

#6 Posted by mikeeegeee (1575 posts) -
@hai2u said:
" neither are really that attractive. "
And since one of them is underage, I think the choice is obvious........ly the minor in question :D
#7 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

their birthdays are only six days apart! amazing
 
also emma

#8 Posted by Pazy (2601 posts) -
@mikeeegeee said:
" @hai2u said:
" neither are really that attractive. "
And since one of them is underage, I think the choice is obvious........ly the minor in question :D "

Which one since both of them are 19 and therefore not underage lol
#9 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -

Kristen Stewart is cute, but she doesn't top Ms. Watson.    

Online
#10 Posted by JDDrewes (268 posts) -

Actually, in the UK it's legal to do it when you're 16 so Emma could be classified as even older....

#11 Posted by armaan8014 (5452 posts) -

now where is that pic of Emma watson with a mustache?

#12 Posted by Pazy (2601 posts) -
@armaan8014 said:
" now where is that pic of Emma watson with a mustache? "
Unless thats a euphemism no one cares ;)
#13 Posted by frenchdork (90 posts) -

Any links for the lazy?

#14 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

I don't know who any of them are. So I just chose Kristen Stewart. Now can someone please show a pic so I can possibly be disgusted at my choice.

#15 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -

Kristen Stewart's definitely the better of the two when it comes to acting chops.  Seriously, disregard Twilight and check out some of her other films.  She's a great actress.

#16 Posted by ZGoon (274 posts) -

Emma Watson is super hot. Kristen Stewart looks like a coke whore.  
 
PS:  I mean she looks like a coke whore all the time... even at awards ceremonies and stuff.
 @mikeeegeee:
neither of them are underage... they are both 19.

#17 Posted by SSValis (1136 posts) -

Emma Watson, because Harry Potter is sort of ok and because Emma is from England. They say mum instead of mom, what madness!  

#19 Posted by Delta_Ass (3282 posts) -

Kristen Stewart doesn't make me feel like a pedo, so she gets my vote.

#20 Edited by Rowr (5824 posts) -

 

 
noone around here seems to know how to link or post a fucking picture.
 
Also, way to find the most photoshopped photo's you could. Both these chicks are nothing to write home about.
#21 Posted by artofwar420 (6312 posts) -

Emma cause she gives me knowledge.

#22 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -
@Rowr:  or you could just click my links and have it pop up in a nice little giantbomb style gallery window. you grouchy motherfucker
#23 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i would say kristen stewart. i find her more attractive than emma watson.

#24 Posted by Rowr (5824 posts) -
@cap123 said:
" @Rowr:  or you could just click my links and have it pop up in a nice little giantbomb style gallery window. you grouchy motherfucker "
your links werent links yet when i opened the thread.
 
also
 
BAAHUMBUG
#25 Posted by Conker (795 posts) -

APRIL FOOLS HA
#26 Posted by n00d13z (245 posts) -

It may be just me, but I'm just a tad creeped out at the moment from this thread.

#27 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6201 posts) -

At least Emma Watson is someone I can talk to.

#28 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Emma Watson is a little young for me, but man I am loving that girl. She's so gorgeous. She looks like she's shaping up to be the next Natalie Portman, which is AWWWWESOME. 
 
Kristen Stewart? Eh, she's okay. I don't think she's anything special.

#29 Posted by Boostergold (61 posts) -

Neither one looks like she has mild Downs and the other one looks like a dude.  
/thread
#30 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

#31 Posted by Xeiphyer (5611 posts) -

Oh god neither. Kristen Stewart is a twitchy coke head (Seriously watch her face when she talks sometime, she twitches constantly, its fucking WEIRD)
 
And that other one is completly MEH.
 
I would take Ashley Greene any day, she is fucking gorgeous!

#32 Posted by btman (1038 posts) -

not even a question.  Emma Watson for sure.

#33 Edited by armaan8014 (5452 posts) -
@Pazy said:

" @armaan8014 said:

" now where is that pic of Emma watson with a mustache? "
Unless thats a euphemism no one cares ;) "
There WAS a huge one. pretty disgusting :D
 
EDIT: Found it!!
#34 Posted by DCFGS3 (1054 posts) -

Emma Watson is British. Therefore she wins.

#35 Posted by ApertureSilence (1157 posts) -

Emma Watson. Not only is she British, but her acting style is not built entirely around biting her lip.

#36 Posted by Black_Raven (1759 posts) -

Out of the two Emma Watson, though I don't find either one that attractive.

#37 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

Tastes have changed since I was 16.  Neither are particularly attractive.

#38 Posted by Trilogy (2692 posts) -

 Kristen Stewart is the lesser of the two evils I suppose so I'll go with her.
 
Also... that mustache is fucking gross even though she looks 13 in that picture. 
 

 

#39 Posted by CharkeeFarlee (896 posts) -

Kristen Stewart, whenever i see her face i  just see Twilight, makes me want to barf.
And whenever i see Emma Watson's face i just see Harry Potter.
 
 
But whatever, Emma Watson.

#40 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4779 posts) -
@Trilogy said:
"  Kristen Stewart is the lesser of the two evils I suppose so I'll go with her. Also... that mustache is fucking gross even though she looks 13 in that picture.     "
But stewart single handedly took part in the movie that destroyed vampires for all time.
#41 Posted by onimonkii (2464 posts) -
@Xeiphyer said:
" Oh god neither. Kristen Stewart is a twitchy coke head (Seriously watch her face when she talks sometime, she twitches constantly, its fucking WEIRD)
 
And that other one is completly MEH.
 
I would take Ashley Greene any day, she is fucking gorgeous!

"
this was gonna be my answer too
#42 Posted by Trilogy (2692 posts) -
@WilliamRLBaker said:
" @Trilogy said:
"  Kristen Stewart is the lesser of the two evils I suppose so I'll go with her. Also... that mustache is fucking gross even though she looks 13 in that picture.     "
But stewart single handedly took part in the movie that destroyed vampires for all time. "
Hm, you make a good point. 
#43 Posted by TheHT (11799 posts) -

kristin stewart can be MAD awkward, even when she's acting. herhieny granger ftw.

Online
#44 Posted by Marz (5672 posts) -

Dakota Fanning.............. or is it too early still?

#45 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@Marz said:
" Dakota Fanning.............. or is it too early still? "
eeeeew! neither. i dont like either of them. they look like the try to hard to look good
#46 Posted by Cefferd (22 posts) -
@Rowr: @Rowr said:
"

noone around here seems to know how to link or post a fucking picture.
 
Also, way to find the most photoshopped photo's you could. Both these chicks are nothing to write home about.
"
They both kinda have something about them. I cannot answer the poll. I tried, but I simply cannot choose.
#47 Posted by Bones8677 (3282 posts) -

Emma Watson, yeah their both of age, but they still look a tad young. Emma more so than Kristen.

#48 Posted by HistoryInRust (6407 posts) -
@WilliamRLBaker said:
"But stewart single handedly took part in the movie that destroyed vampires for all time. "
This sentence makes no sense. 
 
Stewart "single-handedly" took part in a movie? Read that to yourself. 
 
Now, if you'd said she took part in the movie that "single-handedly destroyed vampires," then I wouldn't have to write this.
#49 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Emma Watson is stepsister looking with thick eyebrows. Pedos who watched her grow up in movies think she's attractive, but she's really the epitome of plain.

#50 Posted by Xeiphyer (5611 posts) -
@rjayb89 said:
"
"
Holy shit. Thats fucking amazing.