End of the world confirmed by Julia Gillard?...

• 54 results
notdavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By notdavid

Holy fucking shit, people. No one legitimately believes that the world is going to end in 2012, and Gillard is clearly joking. Reminding everyone that apocalypse predictions are bullshit doesn't make you an inquisitive skeptic. It makes you a humorless, oblivious douche.

lasergreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By lasergreen

@SmilingPig: 'don't worry if the worlds ending today, it's always tomorrow in Australia'. That probably just confused you more though, sorry :)

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By bushpusherr

"Flesh-eating zombies, demonic hill-beasts.." yeah, she's totally not joking dude.

@living4theday258 said:

@BonOrbitz said:

I can't believe people believe in this shit. Bananas!

well there is a religion that believes in a spaghetti monster so it isn't THAT hard to believe people believe the world will end on 12/21/12.

You realize that the flying spaghetti monster is absolute satire, right? It's a political organization, more than a religious one, used to show how ludicrous it is to give religious organizations special treatment. Are you going to let Jewish people and Muslims wear head ware in their government issued ID's when it's normally not allowed? Well guess what, now you have to let this guy wear a pasta strainer on his head because of his beliefs too.

Avatar image for living4theday258
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By living4theday258

@oraknabo said:

@living4theday258: Do you take the church of the Subgenius seriously too?

Speaking of them. I loved that when 1998, their end prophecy year (X-Day), came and nothing happened, they said they made a mistake and saw the prophecy upside down--it was really 8661 and you should still buy their end of the world bumper stickers, just rotate them 180 degrees before sticking them on your car.

no i do not take them seriously.

@bushpusherr said:

"Flesh-eating zombies, demonic hill-beasts.." yeah, she's totally not joking dude.

@living4theday258 said:

@BonOrbitz said:

I can't believe people believe in this shit. Bananas!

well there is a religion that believes in a spaghetti monster so it isn't THAT hard to believe people believe the world will end on 12/21/12.

You realize that the flying spaghetti monster is absolute satire, right? It's a political organization, more than a religious one, used to show how ludicrous it is to give religious organizations special treatment. Are you going to let Jewish people and Muslims wear head ware in their government issued ID's when it's normally not allowed? Well guess what, now you have to let this guy wear a pasta strainer on his head because of his beliefs too.

relax man I was just pointing out that its not hard to believe people think the world will end on 12/21/12 when there are much more absurd things that people believe.