RodneythePom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By RodneythePom
Home to a nerd fight of epic proptions
You may have been a witness before, when two nerds get into an argument of epic proportions. Sometimes it's over consoles. sometimes games, sometimes Anime and sometimes it's over nothing at all.

Today I was fortunate to overhear one of the greatest nerd fights in the history of nerd fighting. A nerd fight that ended in one response.

I was shopping at EB getting some holiday ideas ready for my family and the clerks starting talking about Naruto. As a fan I joined in and talked about the latest game and what I thought of it. Then out of some dark corner of the store emerges a pimply girl with headgear (yes headgear, the stuff used by orthodontists).

"Naruto sucks! The only reason he beat Neji is because he has the Kyubii"

there was a short pause, and then a large, shaggy employee responds.

"But he has it, so therefore your opinion is invalid."

The girls face went from "I'm so right" to "what the F!" to "I've been served" in about 2 seconds. I swear the earth must have aligned with the planets or something because usually a nerd fight can take hours, days, weeks and sometimes spills over on to internet forums.

The girl turned he back, hung her head (dead serious about that) and left.

Greatest. Nerd fight. Ever.
RodneythePom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By RodneythePom
Home to a nerd fight of epic proptions
You may have been a witness before, when two nerds get into an argument of epic proportions. Sometimes it's over consoles. sometimes games, sometimes Anime and sometimes it's over nothing at all.

Today I was fortunate to overhear one of the greatest nerd fights in the history of nerd fighting. A nerd fight that ended in one response.

I was shopping at EB getting some holiday ideas ready for my family and the clerks starting talking about Naruto. As a fan I joined in and talked about the latest game and what I thought of it. Then out of some dark corner of the store emerges a pimply girl with headgear (yes headgear, the stuff used by orthodontists).

"Naruto sucks! The only reason he beat Neji is because he has the Kyubii"

there was a short pause, and then a large, shaggy employee responds.

"But he has it, so therefore your opinion is invalid."

The girls face went from "I'm so right" to "what the F!" to "I've been served" in about 2 seconds. I swear the earth must have aligned with the planets or something because usually a nerd fight can take hours, days, weeks and sometimes spills over on to internet forums.

The girl turned he back, hung her head (dead serious about that) and left.

Greatest. Nerd fight. Ever.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Gunner  Online

Ahh, i remember my first nerd fight, didnt even know i was having one until some random guy broke the fight up by calling us nerds.

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Black_Raven

Lol nerd fights, that reminds me of my System Wars days, bad times....

RodneythePom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RodneythePom

System Wars ahh Black Raven I remember that forum well...then Casey Wegner banned me for pointing out something obvious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Gunner said:
"Ahh, i remember my first nerd fight, didnt even know i was having one until some random guy broke the fight up by calling us nerds."
caption
caption