#1 Posted by SexyToad (2759 posts) -

I just found out about this. E.T could be a Jedi. First of all in the Phantom Menace E.T race can be found in the background. Which was confirmed that they are in fact E.Ts. In the movie E.T, E.T recognizes star et toys the boy has in his room. Also during Halloween E.T saw a girl dress as yoda. He began to follow him and say home. Pretty odd right. He can also heal others and himself. Make things fly. (force.) what do you duders think about this?

#2 Posted by benspyda (2043 posts) -

Just because they exist in the Star Wars universe doesn't mean they're Jedi. Essentially we are all in that universe just far far away in the future of it and I'm no Jedi.

#3 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Its called a Cameo. And just because they are on the counsel does not mean they are Jedi. 

#4 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3710 posts) -

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

#5 Posted by SmilingPig (1341 posts) -

Actually they are shaved Ewok.

#6 Posted by benpicko (2012 posts) -

I saw this on reddit earlier.

#7 Posted by TooWalrus (13255 posts) -

FICTIONAL THING COULD BE OTHER FICTIONAL THING DISCUSS.

#8 Posted by Bishna (334 posts) -

@TooWalrus: I really doubt that Dumbo the Flying Elephant was a member of The Masters of Evil.

...although...Disney does own Marvel now...

#9 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

pretty funny, i don't think they're jedis. i just think they are in the universe. kind of like hon solo not having the force.