Ever felt like someone has a crush on you at your job?

• 58 results
falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Ever felt like someone has a crush on you at your job? (188 votes)

Yeah, there's someone that comes to mind. 52%
Nope, I don't think anyone ever had a crush on me. 37%
I don't think so, but I have feelings towards someone at my job. 11%

Maybe it's my imagination, but there's a co-worker at my job that I think likes me. At first she seemed kinda nervous around me. We both work in different departments at the store, but we clock in on the same time clock. She'll say ''hi'' to me and of course I'll say ''hi'' aswell. I usually greet co-workers when I come to work, so I didn't find it strange. As the days went by she started getting more friendlier.

One day when I was heading to the break room she was there with a friend. She seen me and says '' hey joey'' now she's calling me by my real name, and trying to start conversations with me. As I was working on the floor in the grocery section. She was trying to help a customer, but since I was more familiar with the area I tried to help. When I came over I asked if she needed any help, and she said she was showing the guy where to find the roman noodles in the store.

Then she told me she likes roman noodles and I told her I like them too. We got into a brief conversation of the different flavors we liked, afterwards she headed back to work. Later on I noticed she was having a conversation with her friend by the break room. I didn't want to interrupt so I was going to walk by, but she stopped her conversation just to say ''hi''. The next day at the time clock we both got into another brief conversation. I started to be abit more playful, and we was laughing about bullshit at the job.

Later on when I was working in the aisle. I've seen her walk by I knew she was leaving the store, but she headed back towards the aisle I was working in just to say ''hi''. I noticed she would kinda go out her way just to greet me, even though I don't know her too well. Funny thing is I didn't know her name until I asked a co-worker that knows her, she said her know is april.

I also noticed one of her friends started being more nice towards me. Which is odd since I never really talked to her at all. Then it got me thinking about april more. She's cool, but I also have weird vibes about her.

• 
Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By Tennmuerti

Had a co worker literally spoon with me on a couch in the break room (good looking too). But I sucked at female interactions so hard that still didn't pursue it. /facepalm

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@falserelic: It sounds like the best thing for you to do is get your life right before diving into anything else, if that's what you feel needs to happen.

Work relationships or dating co-workers is risky. I had some good experiences when I was younger, but one bad one can ruin your days at work. I understand the appeal, though, especially for everyone like me who do not have thousands of friends and several opportunities to get to know wonderful women. It's either work or online dating (which has its own pitfalls), or hopefully serendipity at a bookstore or whatever (but most of the time people don't want to be hit on while doing errands).

Just don't wait too long getting yourself right. Losing as much as you did is an accomplishment. I don't know you so obviously, do what you got to do, but I wouldn't worry too much about whether you have a six-pack or not. You're young so everything will work out, but I've seen plenty of people say "I'm waiting for _______ to happen before I start getting into relationships" and next thing they know, they're 31. Then 43. Then 56.

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

You guys both like "Roman noodles" and she said "hi" to you? You're in. To answer the question, yes, although it's typically married older women

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@zevvion: it helped that she also flirted with a few other guys on staff, so we all went forward together. (and I provided evidence of said lewd messages, which she foolishly left her face in)

KimParnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've had three different girls having a crush on me at three different jobs.. All three ended the same way.. Dated for a few weeks, but it didn't work out..

BonOrbitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By BonOrbitz

I've had crushes on women at work, but it never lead anywhere except disappointment. I've had, uh, relations with some female coworkers and it lead to awkwardness afterwards in all cases, but because those relations were rushed into drunkenly. I'd say heed my warning, but I know three married couples at the company I work for now that met on the job. Take it slow and smooth, like melted butter.

Welp, since no one else has done it yet...

No Caption Provided

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By development

@49th said:

Say "hi" to her shoulder.

No, you're supposed to touch her mouth.

Yeah, OP. She likes you. Could not be more obvious. Do you like her? Ask her to hang out. She'll say yes.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Short story to that is that I will not date coworkers anymore. If I care about keeping the job. :p