Ever want to scream loudly for no reason?

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Sometimes it just seems like a good idea. I just want to scream as loud as I can for no reason like I'm being murdered. Maybe to know I'm still a real entity? Not sure. Haven't done it yet. I can hear myself screaming in my head and I want to hear the echo on the walls but I dont do it. Is that weird?

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

My Sensei claims that this is the healthiest thing in the world.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would probably do it if I was out in the wilderness somewhere, just to see what it was like, but no I don't feel like doing it in my day-to-day life.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#4 fisk0  Moderator

Like @cale said. Nothing I usually feel like doing, but I could imagine doing it at least once if I were alone in the wilderness somewhere, knowing nobody could hear it.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Already have when I got mold by my friend's dog, and I had plenty of other incidents that made me scream. I've also scream out of anger too before, it happens.

bemusedchunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

NEVER!!!!!!

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'll make you scream, baby.

villainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Absolutely. Every couple of months or so usually in the car on the way home from work. It helps.

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By tourgen

yeah I guess that makes some sense.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I live in the country so once when I was younger I screamed an obscenity as loud as I could when no one was home. FUCK!

But that was before I realized that my neighbors and I can actually hear each other really well, that the compassion of how far away they are from my house is closer to them being at the end of a street. So, if any of them were home they probably got a delightful listen to me that day.

Can't say it was a mind blowing thing to do, it was kind of fun to get it out of the way once in life but I'm a rally quiet guy, don't even like to yell my dogs name when she is ahead of me, sooo no point in doing that again for me.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

No, not really.

Killerfridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really, but now I sure do

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

yes, definitely.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By spraynardtatum

That's what cars are for. You scream and yell and get out every last bit of rage inside you while barreling down the highway at 95 miles an hour cursing everyone in your path. No one can hear you so it's not illegal.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

championfetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Occasionally, just to keep everyone around me on their toes.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've done it before in the middle of a street whilst running back home and listening to really loud music, I think it was also raining. It was the middle of the night and there wasn't really anyone around. Felt pretty good.

I also tend to make loud noises in public for no reason other than for fun and watch people's reactions. It's a great form of stress release and really funny most of the time. Most definitely recommend it!

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#18  Edited By Jeust

@zolroyce said:

I live in the country so once when I was younger I screamed an obscenity as loud as I could when no one was home. FUCK!

But that was before I realized that my neighbors and I can actually hear each other really well, that the compassion of how far away they are from my house is closer to them being at the end of a street. So, if any of them were home they probably got a delightful listen to me that day.

Can't say it was a mind blowing thing to do, it was kind of fun to get it out of the way once in life but I'm a rally quiet guy, don't even like to yell my dogs name when she is ahead of me, sooo no point in doing that again for me.

I believe it helps release supressed emotions and sensations, although I never done it.

automatontribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By automatontribe

Sure I do. But of course there's an underlying reason to wanting to scream out loud.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

For no reason? No. When angry, sure. I'd rather vent a loud fuck or cunt than let it build up.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I did once but the cops showed up to my place cause the neighbors complained of hearing a young girl screaming.