Explain your Giant Bomb username and avatar image!

Tandorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Tandorus

Hi, I am here, explain it to yourself. Please feel free check my profile as well since you want to know!

boatorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A friend liked short, quirky names, so when WoW came out I chose "boat". He hated the name :)

"Boat" is always taken everywhere, so I use boatorious most of the time.

Avatar is Coach McGuirk from my favorite show, Home Movies.

Loading Video...

tiffanytryhard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patchcoat said:

Name was taken from a book written by Brian Jacques, if that means anything to anyone, and the avatar, although in no way video game related, I thought was too perfect given that it contains all of the Giant Bomb colors (also because Spiderman… of the Italian variety).

@tiffanytryhard said:

Avatar is a famous and hilarious frame from Samurai Cop. Sadly, I could not fit all of the enormous lion head in with the actress' face.

That's awesome. I hope you've seen this, because it's definitely worth watching (not to mention all of Best of the Worst).

Haha, yeah I saw that interview after listening to their commentary of the film. I'll have to watch through all of their stuff at some point. It's crazy that they're making a sequel, but somehow I doubt—with the director dead and so much time passed—they'll be able to recapture that magic.