Fallout 3 Hit Today

MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 15

Edited By MjHealy

Finally over here in Ireland, Fallout 3 has been released. I got my copy this morning. I have to say, it is definitely Oblivion with guns. Its been rough going at some parts of the Wasteland though I am still only level 2. I'm really getting worried with the pile of games I have to play. I got my Xbox a month ago now and the games have been piling up since.
Let's see GTA IV, Gears of War, Halo 3, Forza 2 and in the last few weeks I bought Bioshock, Saints Row 2 and Fallout. I have between now and Christmas to at least finish them all. Waiting for Christmas to get Guitar Hero (fucking expensive!) and Chrono Trigger DS. I will probably get Gears 2 but I still have to finish the first one.
               Also Call of Duty: WAW is coming soon. Not sure on that one. I have really enjoyed the Beta but I'll see when the time comes. I wonder what is gonna happen next Christmas. I really hope with all my heart that there won't be a new Xbox. I just finally got one. With the way they killed the first one off, I am pleading for it not to happen again.

31-10-08

MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By MjHealy

Finally over here in Ireland, Fallout 3 has been released. I got my copy this morning. I have to say, it is definitely Oblivion with guns. Its been rough going at some parts of the Wasteland though I am still only level 2. I'm really getting worried with the pile of games I have to play. I got my Xbox a month ago now and the games have been piling up since.
Let's see GTA IV, Gears of War, Halo 3, Forza 2 and in the last few weeks I bought Bioshock, Saints Row 2 and Fallout. I have between now and Christmas to at least finish them all. Waiting for Christmas to get Guitar Hero (fucking expensive!) and Chrono Trigger DS. I will probably get Gears 2 but I still have to finish the first one.
               Also Call of Duty: WAW is coming soon. Not sure on that one. I have really enjoyed the Beta but I'll see when the time comes. I wonder what is gonna happen next Christmas. I really hope with all my heart that there won't be a new Xbox. I just finally got one. With the way they killed the first one off, I am pleading for it not to happen again.

31-10-08

Kaido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Kaido

\m/ it's amazing.

MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points