#1 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (3791 posts) -

You're reading this and typing. ~ You're suddenly in the drive thru and the lady asks you what you want to order. Quick!, say your order in 10 seconds or less.

I was at the Burger King. I ordered a Texas Double Whopper, Extra Jalapenos, meal. Large Coke.

What'chu getting and where?

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13258 posts) -

I'll take a large #7 meal, Crispy, with a Coke. I'll also need 4 honey mustard sauces, and some salt packets, please.

Christ, I've still got my McDonalds order super-memorized. I haven't eaten there in over a year... good thing, too.

#3 Posted by Kandycane2029 (511 posts) -

Carl's Jr., (Hardee's for you Eastern US duders) #4, medium, Sprite. Love me a double western bacon cheeseburger.

#4 Edited by FancySoapsMan (5818 posts) -

Double Baconator, Fries, and Sweet Tea from Wendy's. mmmmmm

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (15183 posts) -

Most likely have a panic attack and die. I can never decide what I want to eat at restaurants. I don't really have "go to" things on a menu. Its all a matter of what I'm in the mood for which... takes me sometimes quite a few minutes to figure out as I mentally weigh out my options. I'm the worst when it comes to ordering food quickly like this.

#6 Posted by Hunter5024 (5982 posts) -

All of the Chick-Fil-A.

#7 Posted by Winternet (8060 posts) -

I want yo number, gurl.

#8 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3791 posts) -
#9 Posted by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -

Small Bacoanter meal, root beer no ice, and an extra baconater burger on the side.

#10 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2620 posts) -

Yeah uh can I get a large fry, PLAIN McChicken, and a medium strawberry shake please no cherry.

#11 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Two large fries and a Coke.

#12 Posted by Dalai (7074 posts) -

Spicy chicken sandwich, chili, root beer from Wendy's.

#13 Posted by Hamst3r (4569 posts) -

Shut up, I'm not going to order anything from you, I just saw a cop car approaching and had to pull off the road. Then walk off, because I don't drive a car.

#14 Edited by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -
#15 Edited by HerbieBug (4208 posts) -

sausage breakfast sandwich on homestyle biscuit and medium coffee 1 cream no i don't want to get a donut to make it a combo and i swear to god if you put sugar in my coffee i will be very upset. :(

#16 Posted by BBAlpert (1583 posts) -

I'd probably just be shrieking hysterically from the shock of suddenly being in some completely different place.

Then order a Big Mac or something, I guess.

#17 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Give me all of your fucking McNuggets and a root beer.

#18 Posted by EuanDewar (5107 posts) -

... pasta?

#19 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6403 posts) -

Two Western Bacon Cheeseburgers and a chocolate milkshake, motherfucker.

#20 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3791 posts) -

... pasta?

.. I didn't like your jib. ~ You land in the the Fazoli's drive thru, and you're not sure if this real or not, or if the God-car has God-Radio while you wait.

Order a Fanta and a cookie. You'll be fine.

#21 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1857 posts) -

Double cheeseburger, plain. Same as always.

#22 Posted by Hunter5024 (5982 posts) -

Double cheeseburger, plain. Same as always.

Hell yeah plain. All the extra shit just distracts from the good stuff.

#23 Posted by Sanity (1951 posts) -

2 large chilli's from Wendy's.

#24 Posted by Subjugation (4743 posts) -

Carl's Jr., (Hardee's for you Eastern US duders) #4, medium, Sprite. Love me a double western bacon cheeseburger.

Are you me?

But seriously, onion rings on a burger? Genius.