#1 Posted by KlUMZeE (318 posts) -

So I'm going to be going to Disneyland next month and I was just wanted to see what everyone's favorite ride/attraction is. I went on The Hollywood Tower of Terror for the first time the last time I was there and it immediately became one of my favorites, what about you?

#2 Posted by casper_ (903 posts) -

i enjoyed Cocaine Mountain.

#3 Posted by TyCobb (1972 posts) -

Favorite attraction is the Haunted Mansion during Christmas because they make it Nightmare Before Christmas themed. It's also the place I proposed to my wife (did it in the middle of the ride).

#4 Posted by nerdsbeware (223 posts) -

Haunted Mansion hands down. I love the atmosphere in there, I love going at night when it's all lit up and spooky. Such a great ride. We're going back in January!

#5 Posted by Butano (1738 posts) -

Haven't been to Disneyland in like....6 years? So I have no idea what the new rides are like, but I've heard the Toy Story one is awesome. Anywho, from what I remember it's split between Indiana Jones and Space Mountain.

#6 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

Pretty much all of Tomorrowland: Space Mountain, Star Tours, Astro Blasters, Captain EO.

And Indiana Jones, though that will be closed when you go.

#7 Posted by Nightriff (5085 posts) -

I've only been to DisneyWorld and it was when I was 18, not sure what rides are at both parks but I was really impressed with the Haunted Mansion, I thought it was going to be boring and a kid ride and it was actually a lot of fun; Space Mountain is a classic; Tower of Terror was awesome too; just AVOID It's a Small World like it is the plague, that ride is the worst.

#8 Posted by niamahai (1405 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

I've only been to DisneyWorld and it was when I was 18, not sure what rides are at both parks but I was really impressed with the Haunted Mansion, I thought it was going to be boring and a kid ride and it was actually a lot of fun; Space Mountain is a classic; Tower of Terror was awesome too; just AVOID It's a Small World like it is the plague, that ride is the worst.

JOO RACIST' FO HATIN SMALL WORLDZ!

#9 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

The last time I went was when I was 17, I stayed in the Animal Kingdom hotel. It was amazing waking up and looking out the window and seeing Girrafes.
My favourite ride was probbaly splash mountain and the rotating rapids. I love water rides because the anticipation of getting wet is great, the weather was always hot so it was no problem drying off. I went on Everist once and remember that being cool.

#10 Posted by fox01313 (5073 posts) -

Always the Haunted Mansion for me, so glad that I found on ebay or amazon the CD released from the Disney parks that has an audio version of the entire ride (from Cali Disney I believe, been a while since I been there), along with music bits from the other Mansions, outtakes, sound effect pieces & more.

#11 Posted by psylah (2177 posts) -

That Minnie Mouse is pretty hot...

#12 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

tower of terror is pretty fun.

#13 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Get drunk beforehand and everything is fun.

#14 Posted by SpaceRunaway (866 posts) -

The old Star Tours.