#1 Edited by jakandsig (4 posts) -

Notice: Not sure if this is off-topic or not but it vanished the last time I posted it in another forum.)

Do you watch let's plays?

I have been searching for good let's plays with 2 or more people for awhile since most of my favorites have either stopped, or dropped quality to the main stream.

I used to watch pokecapn and his friends Lp's, including Kunf Fu jesus, Medibot, and Kaze.

I really liked the Tipping forties, and I enjoyed the one let's play Kuvo made with Benson after they broke up, but they are no more.

Chip cheesum and Irnoicus had a few things on there that I liked but not consistent.

Hbomberguy has quite a few laughs.

VPrisoner and his Megaman legends ;et's plays were great.

and that's about all I have found. I really am into group Jrpg let's plays but group let's plays in general like Hbomberguys hitman let's play are funnier to me than sing;e person let's plays, I have yet to find a single-person let's play that was as good as Spoony's or early deceasedcrab.

What are some funny group let's plays you like?

If you think you know single-person let's plays that mught be as funny as Spoony or Deceasedcrab(early) post that to if you are sure.

#2 Edited by Angre_Leperkan439 (333 posts) -

Well, not to toot my own horn... But Imma toot my own horn. Check this out, it's games I do with two friends of mine :) Some videos are better than others, but we have a lot of variety!

www.gentlemenwithcontrollers.com

#3 Posted by TangoUp (307 posts) -

GhostRobo can be funny sometimes. His Resistance 3 and Halo 4 walkthroughs were hilarious. And MediaCows can be alright too.

#4 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4929 posts) -

Two Best Friends Play. They even referencing GB a lot. They are making let's plays of The Walking Dead, Crono Trigger and MGS: Regengeance right now and they finished with Eternal Darkness, Way of the Samurai 4, Heavy Rain, Final Fight Streetwise, Silent Hill: Downpour and Resident Evil 2. Their humor is not as sophisticated as GB's but they're getting there.

#5 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I haven't watched a lot of LPs apart from Two Best Friends Play. But recently I ran into this chick.

She did Heroes 3 and is doing Heroes 5 LP now which is totally awesome.

#6 Posted by TobbRobb (4579 posts) -

Every time this question comes up, I just plug Chip and Ironicus. Because they are amazing. Metal Gear 3 specifically is pretty damn good. Here you go

Other than that I think the screenshot Let's Plays the DarkId does are fucking hilarious. Not for everyone, but man if I'm not gonna mention it whenever I can. http://lparchive.org/author/The%20Dark%20Id

All of his stuff is awesome, but it's slightly better when read in the order he made them, since he likes referencing himself. Not that big of a deal though.