OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OGCartman

Hey, didnt see a topic of this so i desided to make one =P

Just saw the movie today, my favorite part of the movie was when the hospital blew up and the joke walks away from it, dressed up like a nurse.

unworthyBOZO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By unworthyBOZO

when the joker escapes from jail by using the cell phone

Canadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Canadian

Pencil scene
Epic magic trick is epic

Nik_NYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Nik_NYG

The magic pencil trick and the scene with The Joker locked up.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OGCartman

Aww yah, that pencil scene was damn epic.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Virago

All these threads make me dislike this movie more and more.......grrrr

solidphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By solidphoenix

The pencil scene was pretty great, well, the Joker's monologue was awesome in and of itself.
I also enjoyed the highway chase a lot.

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg

I have had it with these fucking dark knight threads. This is getting to the point of uber spam now. I don't care if it was a good movie, or even if it was the best movie ever (Which i doubt because it was based on the fucking batman) NO movie deserves this many fucking threads in such a short period of time. Sure i wanna see the movie, but at this point even if I do see it and I was fucking high I would STILL hate it simply because I can't come on here without seeing a brand-fucking- new thread about the same fucking movie.
Plus, all the people who are thinking this is the best movie ever, see some more fucking movies than _____ movie and the next retarded movie staring that one fat guy and a bunch of other douche bags smoking pot.

DougFunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DougFunny
Bnfbnggbfg said:
"I have had it with these fucking dark knight threads. This is getting to the point of uber spam now. I don't care if it was a good movie, or even if it was the best movie ever (Which i doubt because it was based on the fucking batman) NO movie deserves this many fucking threads in such a short period of time. Sure i wanna see the movie, but at this point even if I do see it and I was fucking high I would STILL hate it simply because I can't come on here without seeing a brand-fucking- new thread about the same fucking movie.
Plus, all the people who are thinking this is the best movie ever, see some more fucking movies than _____ movie and the next retarded movie staring that one fat guy and a bunch of other douche bags smoking pot.
"
You dont have enough funny in you.
Gunraidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gunraidan

You seriously should've just called this thread "What was Your Favorite Scene With the Joker?"

HydraHam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By HydraHam

1. The Joker/Mob scene (with the famous pencil trick)
2. The Jail Scene (interrogation w/ escape)
3. Hospital Scene

MattDoGG91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MattDoGG91

My favorite part in Dark Knight has to be the pencil scene.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#13  Edited By wefwefasdf

The pencil scene or Alfred's story about the thief.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Clean

the magic trick ( with the pencil )

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OGCartman
Bnfbnggbfg said:
"I have had it with these fucking dark knight threads. This is getting to the point of uber spam now. I don't care if it was a good movie, or even if it was the best movie ever (Which i doubt because it was based on the fucking batman) NO movie deserves this many fucking threads in such a short period of time. Sure i wanna see the movie, but at this point even if I do see it and I was fucking high I would STILL hate it simply because I can't come on here without seeing a brand-fucking- new thread about the same fucking movie.
"
Okay, people are talking about their favorite scene of the movie. If you dont like these threads, dont go in them and write a 10 minute speach on why you hate the movie, without watching it.
Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Cartman said:
"Bnfbnggbfg said:
"
Okay, people are talking about their favorite scene of the movie. If you dont like these threads, dont go in them and write a 10 minute speach on why you hate the movie, without watching it.
"
I never said I do hate it, i said i probably  would at this point. And If you saw the same spam every day posted by a different person you'd get pissed off too. You don't though because you are one of the people with the mental capacity to not realize that this shit could be posted in one of the many MANY other threads on the topic, and that it more than likely has already been a thread.
HydraHam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HydraHam

I wouldn't get pissed off because its a post on a forum on the INTERNET, if you don't like a thread DON'T enter it.

its the internet, don't take it so serious kid.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Heath Ledger's performance. Best acting since Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs.

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Styl3s said:
"I wouldn't get pissed off because its a post on a forum on the INTERNET, if you don't like a thread DON'T enter it.

"
Well you wouldn't get pissed off because you too seem to fail to realize that this shit is spam, and that this place would be a lot better without any more than a single thread about the movie. If all these batman threads were replaced with something like how fun it is to have sex with goats, then way more people would notice it's spam, because not so many people think that goat sex is the best thing ever.

And unless this movie is the result of voodoo or some thing like that watching it is probably similar in fun to goat sex, just like batman begins.
FaintDeftone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FaintDeftone

When Commissioner Gordon busts the Joker and says "got you now you son of a bitch".

Priceless :D

HydraHam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HydraHam

How do i fail to realize its spam? what you fail to realize is you don't have to come in the thread, you don't have to post.. there is no need to get pissed over this.  and you bumping these threads by posting in them only helps the cause, doesn't stop it.. maybe report the post?

Maybe you should just ignore the threads and stop getting heated over petty things, it's pretty sad that it gets to you.

kajankua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kajankua

when he's talking to the fake batman (on the video recording) and says "look at me...LOOK AT ME!!"
it was scary ._.

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Styl3s said:
"How do i fail to realize its spam? what you fail to realize is you don't have to come in the thread, you don't have to post.. there is no need to get pissed over this.

Maybe you should just ignore the threads and stop getting heated over petty things, it's pretty sad that it gets to you.
"
No, it'd be sad if i got pissed earlier, but imagine this.
You kept getting mail from the exact same credit card company every day, telling you to sign up for their credit card.
Now imagine that this junk mail came in such mass invasion that it prevented you from getting that birthday card from your grandma, or that electric bill, simply because your mailbox is too flooded.
This same thread repeated over and over and over and over is preventing this forum from being more productive and have actual threads on different topics, thus preventing my electric bill thread from getting through.
Besides, most people came here from gamespot, and at this point i dont see why as they post the same exact shit except with the word fuck thrown in on occasion, when they could stay there and not clutter a new forum with their garbage.
I'm sure you don't exactly enjoy the penis enlargement emails you get.
HydraHam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HydraHam

I see 1 other dark knight thread on the first 2 pages and this is completely different then the other.. yeah.. big clutter of spam.. dark knight threads EVERYWHERE!!11oneone /shrug

and i don't get that spam in my main inbox, stop using yahoo/gmail?

Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Styl3s said:
"I see 1 other dark knight thread on the first 2 pages and this is completely different then the other.. yeah.. big clutter of spam.. dark knight threads EVERYWHERE!!11oneone /shrug

and i don't get that spam in my main inbox, stop using yahoo/gmail?
"
3 threads on the one topic in the last 12+ hours if i recall correctly, not as bad as some places but still bad. And these are the only spam there is, but it is the most prevailing genre.
brydello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By brydello

The magic trick!

Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hughes

"I'll make this pencil, DISAPPEAR!"

"TA-DA!"

DirrtyNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DirrtyNinja
Virago said:
"All these threads make me dislike this movie more and more.......grrrr"
I do not see how a random thread on an internet forum can have any bearing on your opinion of aforementioned movie. That being said there is slight overkill.
DirrtyNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DirrtyNinja
Virago said:
I do not see how a random thread on an internet forum can have any bearing on your opinion of aforementioned movie. That being said there is slight overkill.
Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By Gamer

the bank scene cause it was unpredictable

shotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By shotaro

Wanna see me make a pencil disappear?

When I went to see it the whole cinema laughed at that.

DirrtyNinja said:

"Virago said:
"

Well said dirtyninja, Virage if these threads get on your nerves so much just ignore them, it's a major release atm and frankly we are the demographic they're hoping to make a shitload of money from, just suck it up and wait, the over-discussuion will die down soon and be replaced with "OMG THEY RUINED THE X-FILES" threads
Bnfbnggbfg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Bnfbnggbfg
Shotaro said:
"Wanna see me make a pencil disappear?

When I went to see it the whole cinema laughed at that.

DirrtyNinja said:
"Virago said:
"

Well said dirtyninja, Virage if these threads get on your nerves so much just ignore them, it's a major release atm and frankly we are the demographic they're hoping to make a shitload of money from, just suck it up and wait, the over-discussuion will die down soon and be replaced with "OMG THEY RUINED THE X-FILES" threads"
1) teeeechically this isn't the demographic. Not everyone who plays videogames like batman. The demographic is more so comic book fans.
2) and lastly, there will be no threads saying that X-Files got ruined because x-files was shitty from the beginning.
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By OGCartman
Styl3s said:
"I wouldn't get pissed off because its a post on a forum on the INTERNET, if you don't like a thread DON'T enter it.

"
Lol yah
Enyeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Enyeez

"tadaaa"

magic trick

Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jordan23

The part with The Joker scolding the guy who "thought" that someone had answered his bounty. Although, The Joker was teaching him a hard lesson of appreciation for his "talents" with his tell-tale story and then an slicing across his face. Then he caps it off with an broken pool stick for the other two guys with a fight to the death for an "position" on his team.

stAtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By stAtic

The magic pencil trick was just too awesome, really.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By OGCartman
stAtic said:
"The magic pencil trick was just too awesome, really.
"
It will go down in history
Aarny91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#38  Edited By Aarny91

The ending?

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lemegeton

all the scenes with the joker in the police station are my fave. those and the dissapearing pencil trick

DeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40  Edited By DeeJay

Definitey the pencil magic trick.

That was fucking fantastic. Pretty much any scene with Joker in it was awesome but.

Jonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jonathan
Styl3s said:
"1. The Joker/Mob scene (with the famous pencil trick)
2. The Jail Scene (interrogation w/ escape)
3. Hospital Scene

"
A better list could not be made. Unless you put the Watchmen trailer on it.
Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Cleric
Aarny said:
"The ending?"

Seconded.

Nolan definitely knows how to wrap things up.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By OGCartman
Cleric said:
"Aarny said:
"The ending?"

Seconded.

"
Hm, i guese i gotta watch the movie a few more times to get that one.
Never underestood the ending
Jonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jonathan
Cartman said:
"Cleric said:
"Aarny said:
"The ending?"

Seconded.

"
"
What is there not to understand?

And Nolan really knows how to book end his films. They all have great beginnings and incredible endings.
zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By zityz

Hosptial scene
Pencil Trick
The whole armoured car scene
and I loved how everytime he explained the cuts on his face it was always exaggerated and different.

and to,Bnfbnggbfg . Man you really need to relax about this, people enjoyed the movie, they want to talk about it, that's like saying having 837920 topics on gta 4 back in april/may is spam, people just really enjoyed the movie. Besides, it's in the off topic section, where people post stuff i dunno, off topic.

Also, there won't be a xfiles movie was shitty, because I don't think anyone saw it :P X-files was a decent show, better than half the shit on tv now-a-days anyway, and gillian anderson looks really good for her age.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By OGCartman
Jonathan said:
"Cartman said:
"Cleric said:
"Aarny said:
"The ending?"

Seconded.

"
"
What is there not to understand?

And Nolan really knows how to book end his films. They all have great beginnings and incredible endings.
"
I dunno, remember i only watched it one time =P. I remember some stuff (i dont want to spoil it) but it wasnt that clear.
Prob gonna watch it again this weekend, that movie is that damn good!!

zityz said:
"Hosptial scene
Pencil Trick
The whole armoured car scene
and I loved how everytime he explained the cuts on his face it was always exaggerated and different.

and to,Bnfbnggbfg . Man you really need to relax about this, people enjoyed the movie, they want to talk about it, that's like saying having 837920 topics on gta 4 back in april/may is spam, people just really enjoyed the movie. Besides, it's in the off topic section, where people post stuff i dunno, off topic.

Also, there won't be a xfiles movie was shitty, because I don't think anyone saw it :P X-files was a decent show, better than half the shit on tv now-a-days anyway, and gillian anderson looks really good for her age.

"

Yee i totally agree, about the spam thing. I havent seen the Xfiles movie thou

darthzew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47  Edited By darthzew

Gambol: Now, why should I not have my men take your head off?!
Joker: How about a magic trick?
*laughter and disbelief in the mob*
Joker: Now, I'm gonna make this pencil... disappear!
*Gambol motions for his men to kill the Joker. The Joker plunges the pencil into his man's head*
Joker: Ta-da!

psr388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By psr388

magic pencil trick

sadism has never been so much fun!