#1 Posted by dualityofman (112 posts) -

right now 3 come to mind

1. James and Jeremy being the first people to reach the North Pole in a car
2. Jeremy driving the smallest car ever made through the BBC offices
3. Drag racing with a Bugati Veyron against a Eurofighter and the Bugati comes pretty close to winning

#2 Edited by Pikapichu (66 posts) -

Where James and Jeremy have a race to see who can push a luxury sedan the fastest in a quarter mile. The captions were pretty funny.  Even funnier was the banter between Richard and James during the airplane race against the Veyron. I'd say that had to be my favorite TG moment.

#3 Posted by Schizoid (1064 posts) -

Number two for me!

#4 Posted by Oriental_Jams (3063 posts) -
dualityofman said:
"right now 3 come to mind

1. James and Jeremy being the first people to reach the North Pole in a car
3. Drag racing with a Bugati Veyron against a Eurofighter and the Bugati comes pretty close to winning
"
Well you've pretty much said my favourite moments.
#5 Posted by Firefly (25 posts) -

Top Gear Go America was pretty funny! Spraypainting "Hillary for President" or "Nascar sucks" on to their cars and then driving through white trash Alabama!

#6 Posted by dualityofman (112 posts) -

I forgot the classic one where they all drive through Alabama with anti redneck graffiti on their trucks

#7 Posted by Firefly (25 posts) -

Another classic would be driving cars behind a 747 and watching them fly and roll over!

#8 Posted by psychomode (784 posts) -

Definitely the ambush at the gas station. Absolutely fucking hilarious.

#9 Posted by JamesConsidine (28 posts) -

I love the attempt to make that rocket car. Thats something that would only ever happen on top gear lol

#10 Posted by DazbotAthertron (875 posts) -
Firefly said:
"Top Gear Go America was pretty funny! Spraypainting "Hillary for President" or "Nascar sucks" on to their cars and then driving through white trash Alabama!
"
lol yeah that one is good. I like the one were Jeremy is in the Bugatti Veyron, and he races against James in the small plane. Once James and Hammond are in the air, James remembers he is not permitted to fly at night haha :P
#11 Posted by Tamz (26 posts) -

Gotta be the hicks, I do love watching fat stig though

#12 Posted by psychomode (784 posts) -
DazbotAthertron said:
"Firefly said:
"Top Gear Go America was pretty funny! Spraypainting "Hillary for President" or "Nascar sucks" on to their cars and then driving through white trash Alabama!
"
lol yeah that one is good. I like the one were Jeremy is in the Bugatti Veyron, and he races against James in the small plane. Once James and Hammond are in the air, James remembers he is not permitted to fly at night haha :P

LOL. I totally forgot about that one. I loved it.
#13 Posted by DazbotAthertron (875 posts) -
psychomode said:
"DazbotAthertron said:
"Firefly said:
"

LOL. I totally forgot about that one. I loved it.
"lol
It was epic!
#14 Posted by EJ902 (61 posts) -

I'll also go with the car graffiti in Alabama. Though James May's "Salfa Romeaab" was also a good moment.

#15 Posted by AndyWilliams24 (708 posts) -

I'm one of those weird individuals who don't watch Top Gear.

#16 Posted by AndrewW (144 posts) -

Quite simply:

The cow on the roof!!
#17 Posted by Garfield360UK (453 posts) -

Easy - Toybota being fliped at the end of the race XD. It was really good that episode where Jeremy had the Toybota, James with the old car with a sail, and Hamond with the VW turned into canal boat which sunk straight off haha.

Other highlights include the winter olympics (where they build a jump but it was on the wrong side of the hill haha or the car hokkey). There are many good times with the show and I hope they continue to keep me informed about cars and have humours moments as well as thats why I enjoy the show. I am not a huge car nut but they give you a good balance of fun and details.

#18 Posted by RVonE (4638 posts) -

The one where they take a Bugatti Veyron to its top speed. That one is epic!

#19 Posted by dualityofman (112 posts) -

yesterdays episode where they tested the nissan gtr on the text track was pretty amazing, it was faster than a carerra, a murcielago, and a mclaren, and the fox hunting part was also great

#20 Posted by dualityofman (112 posts) -

no the one where they raced the gtr across japan was a week ago, yesterday they put it on the test track

#21 Posted by Garfield360UK (453 posts) -

Yeah, they had the Honda test track (or is it Nissan's? Its the track in Mount Fuji anyway) as Jeremy stayed behind a day to do that I think. The hunt was completly random, thats what I like about the show, they don't care about being PC as they have funny things, its not distasteful of offensive, its done for laughs.

#22 Posted by Bigrhyno (505 posts) -

The Car vs Bike vs Boat vs Public Transportation race in rush hour was pretty epic.

#23 Posted by Captain_Insano (1540 posts) -

both episodes of their amphibious vehicles. Watching the Toy-boata sail and then finally capsize was classic. And then the follow up when it made it all the way to France was just fantastic. The episode in which they tried to kill the Hilux was awesome as well

#24 Posted by wazzu022 (5 posts) -

I'm glad Adam Carolla is bringing this show to the states.  Can't wait for the first episode

#25 Posted by Toseph (370 posts) -

The moment when clarksons limo fell apart or Clarksons attempt at arresting the stig

#26 Posted by NotaStalker (172 posts) -

WHen they went on a camping trip, and successfully unadvertantly backed into and then continued to light another camping van on fire.

#27 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

The American Adventure with the rednecks chasing them, it was utterly hilarious.

#28 Posted by fishdalf (39 posts) -
dualityofman said:

Yeah that has to be one of my favourites too.
I usually love when they all buy a car each and are given a set of challenges. I know they're scripted but they're still pretty darn funny.
#29 Posted by voi666 (25 posts) -

the one where they shot a car into space (well, almost).

#30 Posted by Premier111 (170 posts) -

the celebration was cool

#31 Posted by SomeGuy890 (122 posts) -

There campaign to remove pointless signs is great, also the award to the council member who removed all the speed cameras in Swindon.

#32 Posted by Abunai (147 posts) -

This season has been brilliant so far.
Although the antartica special last year was the best episode imo.

#33 Posted by diz (918 posts) -

I really laughed at the Police car challenge.
They had to buy a car suitable for cops for less than GBP1000. Richard Hammond turnded up this:

the Police - call 999 for details
#34 Posted by MutenMiller (216 posts) -
dualityofman said:
This.
#35 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

The one where the guys does the thing with the car.

#36 Posted by mgsninja (26 posts) -

The North Pole Special was incredible, and in HD it was just sic!

#37 Posted by SaintLeonidas (173 posts) -

I don't watch the show but I watched on episode when they had to buy crappy cars and drive them around to see if they would last and they had to drive through some really redneck town with things painted on there cars and they were yelled at by some crazy red neck lady.