• 80 results
#1 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2646 posts) -

For me it's gotta be either a classic Rye and Coke or a Wrench (Giner ale, Orange Juice, Whisky)

What's yours fellow bomb crew

(Is this even allowed?)

#2 Posted by zombie2011 (5196 posts) -

gin and tonic

long island
#3 Posted by KaosAngel (14251 posts) -

Everclear, that shit works for what I need it for.

#4 Posted by crusader8463 (14744 posts) -

Don't really have one. I have liked a bottle of Alexander Keith or Heinakin once or twice over the years, but generally speaking I don't drink.

#5 Posted by monstersnsoup (84 posts) -

Hmmmm, probably Sailor Jerry (rum) and coke. If I'm feeling in touch with my feminine side, something like, ahem, sex on the beach

#6 Posted by Tuddlesworth (120 posts) -
#7 Posted by Commando (1999 posts) -

Fancy drinks are for girls! I mean really? Someone said Long Island iced tea? Wimp!
Bourbon and Coke for my favorite mixed drink.
Favorite straight liquor is Jack Daniels black label.
Favorite American beer is Yuengling
I hate foreign beers.

#8 Posted by Enigma777 (6228 posts) -

Jack on the rocks

#9 Posted by Claude (16614 posts) -

I drink beer and wine, but any tequila will do.Shoot that shit.

#10 Posted by Animasta (14820 posts) -

I am only 19 I am not permitted to drink alcohol

#12 Posted by Getz (3339 posts) -

Mmm, straight whisky (the good stuff)

Irish car bomb if I feel like humiliating my friends.
#13 Posted by Getz (3339 posts) -
@Tuddlesworth said:
Why, the Ol' Liquid Mistress, of course!
You know, we've got something over here called Kentucky Gentleman. It's fucking horrible.
#14 Posted by CoheedFavorHouse (753 posts) -

vanilla vodka and coke

#15 Posted by nemt (949 posts) -

Don't make me choose.
#16 Posted by Vinny_Says (5909 posts) -

Straight vodka is still my alcoholic beverage of choice.

#17 Edited by Devil240Z (3858 posts) -

Floradora.
or Beer. 

@CoheedFavorHouse said:
vanilla vodka and coke
What about regular vodka and vanilla coke?
#18 Posted by John1912 (2086 posts) -
@Commando:  " Fancy drinks are for girls! I mean really? Someone said Long Island iced tea? Wimp!"

Lol fuck you!  I didnt know fancy was adding a splash of coke/sweet and sour to a glass of  liquor.  Im guessing you still fall into the 18-22 years of age range.  You want a mixed drink with the most liquor you order a Long Island.  
#19 Posted by Commando (1999 posts) -
@Laketown said:
Since when did that stop anyone?
I started drinking when I was 15.
I started dipping tobacco when I was 16(still do sadly, 21 now and have a receding gum-line).
#20 Posted by coakroach (2493 posts) -

Monteiths Original Ale or Macs Hop Rocker

#21 Posted by Rebirth1337 (849 posts) -
@Commando said:

@Laketown said:

Since when did that stop anyone? I started drinking when I was 15. I started dipping tobacco when I was 16(still do sadly, 21 now and have a receding gum-line).
I used to dip too but I stopped for that same reason. What brand do you dip? I did Grizz LC Wintergreen. Anyway I like Jäger but I'll drink anything really lol.
#22 Posted by Doctorchimp (4160 posts) -

Tequila
Jagermeister
Corona

#23 Posted by Aus_azn (2272 posts) -

I like Bailey's.

#24 Edited by Franstone (1209 posts) -

Captain and perfect.... (Captain and Coke)
Yesss.... Long Island Ice Tea.
Gin and Tonic
Try this.... Patron, Lemonade, Lime,  Splash of Pomegranate juice - Awesome summer time drink
Sea Dog Blueberry Wheat.

#25 Edited by Commando (1999 posts) -
@John1912 said:

@Commando:  " Fancy drinks are for girls! I mean really? Someone said Long Island iced tea? Wimp!"

Lol fuck you!  I didnt know fancy was adding a splash of coke/sweet and sour to a glass of  liquor.  Im guessing you still fall into the 18-22 years of age range.  You want a mixed drink with the most liquor you order a Long Island.  

I'm 21 actually :D. But I'm not a new drinker I swear! I've been drinking since I was 15, going to bars since 18. An LIT(Long Island Iced Tea) has like 5 different liquors in it, with coke and sour. That's fancy! I mean one liquor and one mixer is OK, but more than 1 liquor means you're a girly man.
#26 Posted by DirtyEagles (284 posts) -

try black n tan with guinness and smithwhicks
looks crazy if you do it right
also tastes ggrreat!

#27 Posted by Franstone (1209 posts) -

Ummm...
Long Island Ice Tea is one of the most hardcore drinks out there... rookie...

#28 Posted by Commando (1999 posts) -
@Franstone said:
Ummm...Long Island Ice Tea is one of the most hardcore drinks out there... rookie...
If you feel like paying twice as much for the same alcohol content as a Jack and Coke, go ahead.
#29 Posted by mikethekilla (329 posts) -

Coke & Rum

#30 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1902 posts) -

French Kiss, Malibu, and Kahlua, all straight. I have feminine tastes I think.

#31 Posted by EVO (4027 posts) -

I've been drinking Corona pretty much exclusively for the last few years but I'm beginning to get over it. Maybe it's the cold weather - beer is a summer drink after all - but I think I'll go back to drinking scotch & coke.

#32 Edited by beej (1675 posts) -
@Tuddlesworth said:

Why, the Ol' Liquid Mistress, of course!

I'm more preferential to woodford reserve myself. That said I'll have to try your mistress should you not mind.

@Commando
I feel as though anyone who's putting coke in their bourbon (WHY?!) can't talk shit about any drink. Especially if you don't recognize the deliciousness that foreign beers can entail, don't get me wrong I love my local micro-brews, but there are some really good foreign beers.
#33 Posted by fox01313 (5174 posts) -

Been happy with just simple things involving rum like the classic daiquiri or making margaritas using rum instead of tequila (or single malt scotch or bailey's irish cream with 1 ice cube). Though after finding this site that has a lot of game/fantasy/sci-fi themed drinks ( http://www.thedrunkenmoogle.com/tagged/CLICK+FOR+MORE+DRINKS ), I'll have to start trying out a few of the ones on that site to see how they taste

#34 Posted by Vodun (2393 posts) -
@Commando said:
Fancy drinks are for girls! I mean really? Someone said Long Island iced tea? Wimp!Bourbon and Coke for my favorite mixed drink.Favorite straight liquor is Jack Daniels black label.Favorite American beer is YuenglingI hate foreign beers.
Mixing coke with anything is for kids and grandmas who can't take the real taste of the liquid they're consuming and need to sweeten it up!
#35 Posted by Contro (2346 posts) -

Dark Spirits....

#36 Posted by HandsomeDead (11854 posts) -

Amaretto Sour.

#37 Posted by Hotcakesman (49 posts) -

Jamesons and diet coke

#38 Posted by Example1013 (4855 posts) -
@Vodun said:
@Commando said:
Fancy drinks are for girls! I mean really? Someone said Long Island iced tea? Wimp!Bourbon and Coke for my favorite mixed drink.Favorite straight liquor is Jack Daniels black label.Favorite American beer is YuenglingI hate foreign beers.
Mixing coke with anything is for kids and grandmas who can't take the real taste of the liquid they're consuming and need to sweeten it up!
Well when you drink Dubra, you need something to help fight the taste of the...Dubra.

Burnett's and Coke is a good cheap drink. $16 for a handle of Burnett's Spiced Rum, $4 for the Coke. Obviously it's cheap stuff, but it's very drinkable.

I notice many people here drink whiskey. I have to say, I'm a rum guy, myself.
#39 Edited by floodiastus (1288 posts) -
OP Andersson, swedish snaps!

@Not_A_Stalker said:     

Shame on you all. You know who else drinks alcohol? The devil.I drink Fresca.

Man, the more I hear about hell, the more sweet it sounds :) Not to mention everyone worth mentioning will be there, jimi hendrix, jim morrison, carl sagan!
Picture yourself drinking drinks and discussing the universe with carl sagan in a warm and cozy place
#40 Posted by Example1013 (4855 posts) -

If anyone says a fruit-flavored martini, I'm going to punch them in the face.

#41 Posted by brocool (705 posts) -

White Russian

Crown and Coke
Gin and Tonic

In that order.
#42 Posted by Random88 (292 posts) -

Magners Irish Cider
Tennessee Rush (Jack Daniels, Mandarine Napolean Liqueur, Cranberry Juice, Lime)
Jack Daniels and Coke

#43 Posted by Sin4profit (3164 posts) -

Cap'n'Coke.

#44 Edited by InternetCrab (1581 posts) -

Jack Daniels straight. Or some Grant's on the rocks.

EDIT: Also, favourite beer is Yuengling.
#45 Posted by Xdsk (278 posts) -

Jagermeister straight up.
Brothers Toffee apple cider.
Guiness

In that order.

#46 Posted by Spoonman671 (4986 posts) -
I'm not much of a drinker, but I usually do a jack and coke (or any of it's variants).

@Devil240Z
said:
Floradora.
or Beer. 

Scoop!
#47 Posted by Vexxan (4624 posts) -

The Gentlemen

#48 Posted by BonOrbitz (2398 posts) -

Southern Comfort Old Fashions sweet with fruit

#49 Posted by coaxmetal (1714 posts) -

Beer. Fav Beer, probably Chimay Blue.

Otherwise, maybe a dark and stormy or gin and tonic.
#50 Posted by imsh_pl (3474 posts) -

Methanol