• 89 results
#51 Posted by Bismarck (432 posts) -

water all the way, gave up drinking fizzy drinks like cola and sodas and all that jazz

#52 Posted by Dimi3je (370 posts) -

Green or black tea

#53 Posted by armaan8014 (5458 posts) -

tea, coffee, juice

sometimes piss and blood

naw just kidding!

about tea coffee and juice, that is

#54 Posted by Deadmanforking (579 posts) -

Usually jump between water, coffee/tea or some coke type beverage.

#55 Posted by Mezmero (2076 posts) -

Either various fruit juices or iced tea. I use to drink a lot of soda while gaming though I'm trying to phase that out these days. I don't typically drink booze but when I do it's whiskey.

#56 Posted by Rays_Gaming_Rants (65 posts) -

If it's after 8PM, beer. If I am gaming during the day, water.

#57 Edited by living4theday258 (677 posts) -

@falserelic: whats that powered stuff hes putting in those? i kinda wanna try that.....

#58 Edited by Aetheldod (3736 posts) -

Coca Cola

#59 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

@falserelic: whats that powered stuff hes putting in those? i kinda wanna try that.....

Instant Coffee mixed in with any soda you like, it basically suppose to give you an energy boost.

#60 Posted by VoshiNova (1756 posts) -

@ketchupp said:

Iced coffee. Chug that shit.

#61 Posted by gaminghooligan (1483 posts) -

Non-alcoholic: Tea/Water

Alcoholic: Leinenkugel Summer Shandy/Woodchuck Hard Cider (usually green apple)/ 3 fingers of Jameson (Dark Souls)/ Guinness

#62 Posted by Svenzon (731 posts) -

Water or Coke Zero/Pepsi Max.

#63 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4498 posts) -

Water

#64 Posted by big_jon (5789 posts) -

Well, it depends, coffee, Dr pepper, beer.

#65 Edited by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

Usually water or some kind of fruit juice. Pepsi occasionally.

#66 Posted by Sanity (1951 posts) -

Usually Coke or water, occasionally a Yuengling.

#67 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2543 posts) -

Four Lokos

#68 Posted by Stonyman65 (2873 posts) -

Whatever I have in the house, but mostly Caffeine Free Diet Check Cola (Winn-Dixie brand). I've been drinking Arizona Iced Tea a lot recently, but I need to stop because that shit is diabetes in a bottle.

I need to drink more water...like I am doing right now.

#69 Posted by Caustic_Fox (112 posts) -

Maybe some soda or Mike's Hard Lemonade.

#70 Posted by Morningstar (2242 posts) -

Water.

#71 Posted by Danteveli (1205 posts) -

Tea (green, earl grey o red) if I'm sitting alone and beer if there is a bunch of people.

#72 Posted by h0lgr (911 posts) -

A good ol' cherry coke if it's a day off, otherwise I usually rock a good tall glass of cold water.

#73 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -
@scrawnto said:

Tea or water.

Also, aren't Question topics supposed to be questions that can be resolved? That way the topic creator can choose the correct answer that gets pinned to the top so that other people looking for the answer to a question don't have to search through the whole topic. I don't know if it's necessarily a problem to use them otherwise, but it kind of defeats the purpose a bit.

Why are you trying to make things complicated? :(

#74 Posted by MonetaryDread (2180 posts) -

Sizzurp / Purple Drank

#75 Posted by MikeJFlick (444 posts) -

Vodka and lemonade.

#76 Posted by Scrawnto (2467 posts) -

@scrawnto said:

Tea or water.

Also, aren't Question topics supposed to be questions that can be resolved? That way the topic creator can choose the correct answer that gets pinned to the top so that other people looking for the answer to a question don't have to search through the whole topic. I don't know if it's necessarily a problem to use them otherwise, but it kind of defeats the purpose a bit.

How is that complicated? I never said you couldn't just make a regular discussion topic for this sort of thing, or that you can't ask general questions in those. The question mark in the title makes it sufficiently clear that a question is being asked. The special question topics just have extra functionality that's going unused here. It would be like setting up a poll topic without any choices or only one choice. It might as well be a regular topic at that point.

Question topics are useful for things like technical help, or questions about how a particular mechanic works. If another person is looking for the answer to the same question, it's nice to see right away that the question was resolved and have the answer right there.

#77 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5102 posts) -

Tea mostly. Sometimes coffee or soda (preferably Cherry Coke.)

#78 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (3791 posts) -

Hey, whatever happened to Vanilla Coke? And then Coke Lime?
Cuz dammit, I like Vanilla Coke more than Cherry Coke.. : /

#79 Edited by MormonWarrior (2668 posts) -

Water. Or a good Nesquik. Mmmmmm.

I've gotten quite hooked on the Rockstar Recover Lemonade stuff. I don't usually drink it while gaming though. It's more of a relaxed beverage.

#80 Edited by chocolaterhinovampire (1298 posts) -

My go to drink is water, but sometimes I will have a soda or beer.

#81 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -
@scrawnto said:

@isupergameri said:
@scrawnto said:

Tea or water.

How is that complicated? I never said you couldn't just make a regular discussion topic for this sort of thing, or that you can't ask general questions in those. The question mark in the title makes it sufficiently clear that a question is being asked. The special question topics just have extra functionality that's going unused here. It would be like setting up a poll topic without any choices or only one choice. It might as well be a regular topic at that point.

Question topics are useful for things like technical help, or questions about how a particular mechanic works. If another person is looking for the answer to the same question, it's nice to see right away that the question was resolved and have the answer right there.

I guess you didn't catch the sarcasm, but either way I guess you make a good point.

#82 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -

Vanilla Coke got banned in Canada if that's where you live, and it was the best drink! There are a few convenience stores that sell it illegally though lol.

#83 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (3791 posts) -

@blu3v3nom07 said:

Vanilla Coke got banned in Canada if that's where you live, and it was the best drink! There are a few convenience stores that sell it illegally though lol.

Ahm, Texas is almost like Canada.. I've certainly seen a cowboy hat in the last week, yea.

No but, I looked it up and it seems that Vanilla Coke got discontinued in the last couple of years, and I just didn't realize it. Vanilla Coke was so awesome. Great summer drink, right about now..

#84 Posted by natetodamax (19220 posts) -

Water and Arnold Palmer Lite are the only things I really ever drink (plus milk, but not when I'm playing games).

#85 Edited by Godlyawesomeguy (6403 posts) -

Non-alcoholic? Laaaaaaaame.

I'll usually grab a vitamin water, water, coffee, or various juices. If I had to choose one though, I'd probably choose a vitamin water.

#86 Edited by Zoeytrope (89 posts) -

"Non-alcoholic beverages"?

What's even the point then?

Edit: is non-alcoholic whiskey a thing?

#87 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -

"Non-alcoholic beverages"?

What's even the point then?

Edit: is non-alcoholic whiskey a thing?

Haha I only said "non-alcoholic beverages" for the kids and also so the mods don't close this topic.

#88 Edited by ThePickle (4169 posts) -

Water. It's pretty good stuff. Highly recommend it.

#89 Edited by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

Sapporo's not bad, good balance between taste and being able to chug it during quiet spots in games. I know, it's alcohol but when I play games, it's usually that or water.