• 66 results
#1 Posted by ItBeStefYo (1020 posts) -

Me and said flatmate used to be really good friends, but we both liked this girl that's living with us. I have to admit there isn't much chemistry between us though, it was mostly peripheral. Anyway my flatmate can keep talking shite forever and he often stays up late to talk to her (or at her, she's quiet). We were out one night though (not my flatmate, he's only 17 and cant go clubbing), and the girl pulled (made out with) multiple random guys, I was pretty drunk and on the way home I called her a slag.

For some reason when my flatmate found out that I called her a slag he started acting really cold around me and told me that he didn't like me even though we got on really well before and had a tight friendship. When I apologised to the girl, she told my flatmate to be friends with me again and at her word, he instantly forgave me and started acting normally.

What is that all about?? I personally think he was just trying to get in good with the girl, and if he could toss me aside like that should I even be friends with him again?

#2 Posted by Inkerman (1451 posts) -

Touch his shoulder.

#3 Edited by NTM (7321 posts) -

What do you think? It's funny how some people come on here to vent when they already know the answer.

#4 Posted by beeftothetaco (421 posts) -

Ever hear of the term 'Pussywhipped'?

#5 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

Some people are suckers and white knight bitches in real life.  He'll live and learn.  You can only forgive him and understand that everyone makes mistakes.  

#6 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

You fell on your friend and flattened him? That sucks.

#7 Posted by Blackout62 (1336 posts) -

#8 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Suck his dick until he dies.

#9 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2233 posts) -

I'm sorry for my ignorance but is a flatmate like a roommate? (A person you live with) and a slag like a slut?

#10 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

Have a three way and then never post here again.

#11 Posted by coribald (311 posts) -

This is why guys cannot have female roommates. Well, straight guys anyway. Trust me. I've tried.

#12 Posted by Inkerman (1451 posts) -

@Oscar__Explosion said:

I'm sorry for my ignorance but is a flatmate like a roommate? (A person you live with) and a slag like a slut?

Yes on both counts.

#13 Posted by development (2221 posts) -

@PeasantAbuse said:

#14 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

your buddy is 17 years old. you don't have a problem, he does. hard to get over being a shitty person when you're that young.

#15 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -
@Inkerman said:

@Oscar__Explosion said:

Yes on both cunts.

There, fixed it for you. We're in England now mate!
#16 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

ugh dumb british and their dumb terms.

#17 Posted by pyromagnestir (4283 posts) -

@PeasantAbuse said:

I'm not sure that a better possible combination of words than this exists.

#18 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

@Inkerman said:

Touch his shoulder.

this or if that doesnt work.

@development said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

this.

#19 Posted by Snail (8593 posts) -

Does he know the girl made out with multiple random guys?

#20 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Faith in the GB relationship hotline restored

#21 Edited by Itwongo (1174 posts) -

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

Some people are suckers and white knight bitches in real life. He'll live and learn. You can only forgive him and understand that everyone makes mistakes.

This is the truth. I've been in this situation, more or less. Time will pass, he'll realize she has zero interest in him, or has been using him, or whatever the case may be, and that he's made a huge mistake. Then you have the ball. It's up to you to forgive him or not. I'm glad my friend did.

You might want to explain why you called her a slag, if he doesn't know already.

#22 Posted by Cowmeat (142 posts) -

@Blackout62: I love it.

#23 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

While he's sleeping blow air directly into his asshole. If any amount of it comes out of his ears it means his ass is connected directly to his ears (very dangerous medically speaking.) Sometimes it's hard to tell if any air actually comes out of the ear so I like to tape tissue paper directly over the ear canal and after I blow air into the ass I quickly pop up and see if the tissue paper moves.

#24 Posted by Sanity (1896 posts) -

@Imsorrymsjackson said:

Have a three way and then never post here again.

#25 Edited by MentalDisruption (1621 posts) -

Sounds like he's just young and inexperienced with girls. That stage some guys go through where he is willing to do whatever and act however to have a shot with her. If it were me, I'd forgive him simply because he's likely to get past this kind of thing eventually, and from what you said you two had a good friendship prior to this. He'll learn from his mistakes as they come back to bite him in the ass. I doubt he has anything against you personally or is faking a friendship with you. Going from my own experience, he's probably being more fake with her than he is with you. It just depends on if you're willing to put up with this kind of fake behavior until he (hopefully) learns. However, this is just based on what you wrote. I obviously can't say all of this with 100% certainty since I know nothing about the guy.

#26 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2343 posts) -

What the fuck is a flatmate and why does it sound so dirty?

#27 Posted by Athadam (684 posts) -

Best tip I can give you - never get into a relationship with someone you're going to be living with/next to. It'll be hell if anything happens.

#28 Posted by Fattony12000 (7270 posts) -

@ItBeStefYo said:

he's only 17 and cant go clubbing

What in the raddington thornbury shitting Christ in heaven above, is that supposed to mean?

#29 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Bitch is a slag and the guy a suck up.

Truths must be told.

#30 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5417 posts) -

He will never fuck her.

#31 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

In this life, pussy is more important than food, it's more important than drinking water man!

#32 Posted by Animasta (14667 posts) -

I agree with everyone else in that he's obviously just trying to make you jealous

hit that

#33 Posted by Akyho (1594 posts) -

He is just gonna do as he does until he decides or something changes him.

I have had it happen twice now, I only made up with a friend after 2 years of not talking to him....the other would be lucky that I dont try and kill him and the girl if I saw them.

Overall just make sure he gets kicked our instead of you if anything happens that isn't them two shacking up. Since if he is going to decide to be a dick make sure he pays for it. Why I will kill the other friend since he has not pay a pitence for it al and I lost a lot.

#34 Posted by Lavapotamus (199 posts) -

@coribald said:

This is why guys cannot have female roommates. Well, straight guys anyway. Trust me. I've tried.

When this semester started, past-self would have come in here and said "Nuh uh, roommate x and y are both straight and they're fine around each other!"

Then I learned there's been a concealed crush for two years and now he gets angry when he's drunk/sexually frustrated and leaves hangouts in a huff because of it. It's...really high school.

#35 Posted by Ducksworth (660 posts) -

It sounds like he isn't familiar with the sacred rule of bros before hoes.

#36 Posted by Sinusoidal (1383 posts) -

@coribald: Not true. I lived with 5 female roommates in a house in university. I was the only guy, maybe that made the difference.

#37 Posted by familyphotoshoot (653 posts) -

@ItBeStefYo said:

I was pretty drunk and on the way home I called her a slag.

#38 Posted by Angre_Leperkan439 (333 posts) -

Had a situation somewhat similar to this. Friend of mine was friends with a girl (whom he was presumably trying to fuck), and when she met me we became friends pretty quickly (wasn't interested in that way since she has a boyfriend). So, my friend got really pissy all the time at the both of us, and would essentially just bitch her out (he'd never say shit to me cuz I'd deck him for being an idiot). Eventually, the best solution was literally to sit him down, and be like "Okay, we're done with this. You wanna be a prissy bitch about this, but you better stop".

Unfortunately, now a year on, he still really hasn't changed much. It works temporarily (like a few weeks), but then he just becomes a spiteful asshole again.

Still. I think that's your best option. Call him out on it, face to face, make him face up to being a punk, and regardless of how it turns out you'll probably know for sure one way or the other.

#39 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2684 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror said:

You fell on your friend and flattened him? That sucks.
#40 Posted by coribald (311 posts) -

@Sinusoidal said:

@coribald: Not true. I lived with 5 female roommates in a house in university. I was the only guy, maybe that made the difference.

I did exactly the same thing. Figured everything would be fine. Wasn't. Guess my mistake was that I liked one of em a little bit before moving in with em. Just a little. Stopped being "a little" after a while.

#41 Posted by coribald (311 posts) -

@Lavapotamus said:

@coribald said:

When this semester started, past-self would have come in here and said "Nuh uh, roommate x and y are both straight and they're fine around each other!"

Then I learned there's been a concealed crush for two years and now he gets angry when he's drunk/sexually frustrated and leaves hangouts in a huff because of it. It's...really high school.

He's an idiot for moving in with a girl he's had a crush on for two years. Should've brought it up to her (and you) and dealt with it before agreeing to move in.

#42 Posted by Sinusoidal (1383 posts) -

@coribald: Really? Living with them killed any attraction I might have had in the first place.

#43 Posted by DizzyMedal (399 posts) -

@Fattony12000 said:

@ItBeStefYo said:

he's only 17 and cant go clubbing

What in the raddington thornbury shitting Christ in heaven above, is that supposed to mean?

It means his friend is 17yrs old therefore below the legal drinking age of 18yrs old (UK). As such, he is not legally permitted to go to nightclubs which was why he was not present at the drunken-roommate incident and only heard about it second hand.

#44 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -
@PeasantAbuse

Sign me up!
#45 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

@Inkerman said:

Touch his shoulder.

This.

@PeasantAbuse said:

And this.

@beeftothetaco said:

Ever hear of the term 'Pussywhipped'?

And this.

#46 Posted by TooWalrus (13155 posts) -

@ItBeStefYo: If you had just done the 'washing up' for your mom in the first place, maybe she wouldn't have locked you out of the house in the rain forever.

#47 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

@development said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

#48 Posted by panvixyl (325 posts) -

@coribald said:

Living with a bunch of college girls in fuck-all-nowheresville seemed to have worked out alright for Jeff. Got a bunch of great stories at any rate.

@ItBeStefYo: I get that you were drunk, but you did make a real douchebag comment. Maybe your flatmate is just trying to make good with this female buddy but maybe he actually thought you were being a douchebag. If you consider either of these relationships important remember that you were the one who fucked up here, don't place the blame on either of them and just. Don't. Be. A. Douchebag.

#49 Posted by MindChamber (345 posts) -

A Slag is a Dinobot

#50 Posted by Levio (1784 posts) -

Is this a slag? Google says so but I just don't see how its offensive. Looks pretty cool to me actually.