Posted by LackingSaint (1853 posts) -

So if you pay any attention to my little half-blog here, you'll know I have a website over at www.wearethelayabouts.com , where we make Games, Comics, Videos, Art and other wonderful monstrocities. Well, once a year we're hosting an event called Festabouts to celebrate our anniversaries, a Festival that basically means we upload a crapload of content every day for a whole week. That week draws near, and we've put up a promo to, well, promote Festabouts to anyone who might be interested. So why don't you take a look!

I'd also give huge props to anyone who wants to help promote our little site (which i'd very much like to one day be my career), it's been a bit of a mundane start-up year but we're hoping 2011 will be the year of true beginnings!
#1 Posted by LackingSaint (1853 posts) -

So if you pay any attention to my little half-blog here, you'll know I have a website over at www.wearethelayabouts.com , where we make Games, Comics, Videos, Art and other wonderful monstrocities. Well, once a year we're hosting an event called Festabouts to celebrate our anniversaries, a Festival that basically means we upload a crapload of content every day for a whole week. That week draws near, and we've put up a promo to, well, promote Festabouts to anyone who might be interested. So why don't you take a look!

I'd also give huge props to anyone who wants to help promote our little site (which i'd very much like to one day be my career), it's been a bit of a mundane start-up year but we're hoping 2011 will be the year of true beginnings!