Final Destination

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

Most of you have seen the movies. They are pretty damn good in my opinion. I mean I never thought it was plausible or in other words, thought it was just a good idea. The fact you skip death only to die later because death never gives up is pretty cool. The way the people died was creative too. However, I suddenly believe. I am sure you have heard of the Air France flight, the one that crashed. Well a few people "missed the flight" and lived. Only now, one of the ladies that missed the flight has died in a car accident. Now that is some freaky shit if you ask me.

Lady Killed in Car Accident

The flight

Well in happier news, Pre-Ordered Smash Hits from Gamestop. All you people that say "reserving is gay" well who cares. I get free drumsticks so whatever. Free stuff=Free stuff. What more needs to be said?

Also bought Infamous and Prototype.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

Most of you have seen the movies. They are pretty damn good in my opinion. I mean I never thought it was plausible or in other words, thought it was just a good idea. The fact you skip death only to die later because death never gives up is pretty cool. The way the people died was creative too. However, I suddenly believe. I am sure you have heard of the Air France flight, the one that crashed. Well a few people "missed the flight" and lived. Only now, one of the ladies that missed the flight has died in a car accident. Now that is some freaky shit if you ask me.

Lady Killed in Car Accident

The flight

Well in happier news, Pre-Ordered Smash Hits from Gamestop. All you people that say "reserving is gay" well who cares. I get free drumsticks so whatever. Free stuff=Free stuff. What more needs to be said?

Also bought Infamous and Prototype.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Out_On_Bail

I call that just plain bad luck.  That really sucks though.  It just goes to show when its your time to go, you go.  The only variance is how you take your departure.

And concerning the games, enjoy!  I've been sinking into inFamous and so far I like it a lot.  Looking forward already to my second playthrough!
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Wolverine

I don't believe in superstition. I just think luck wasn't on her side.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The Supernatural is possible; especially bald, angry sons-of-bitches shooting electro bolts at people.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fr0br0

Going slightly off topic, does anybody else think the new Final Destination movie will suck horribly? The first movie had a nifty plot behind it that kept it interesting. The second movie threw in a few little twists in there to keep it from being a complete rehash. But after that, the third was nothing, but a rehash. Now it just seems like another dumb horror franchise that put all the work into figuring out different ways to die. Just stupid.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AthleticShark
@Godlyawesomeguy: Well I meant creative. I mean how many times to we see people get killed by guns in movies?
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

That's really odd, coincidentally Final Destination 4 comes out in August in 3-D. The only real reason to watch those movies is for the death sequences, much like the SAW movies. I think the fourth installment will be as shallow as it gets, but the 3-D deaths should be pretty damn sweet.
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By teh_destroyer

I have only seen bits of the first one, should I go ahead and watch them?

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AthleticShark
@teh_destroyer: Watch them all. I mean the first is the best, like always, but the death scenes are alone worth watching.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@Fr0Br0 said:
" Going slightly off topic, does anybody else think the new Final Destination movie will suck horribly? The first movie had a nifty plot behind it that kept it interesting. The second movie threw in a few little twists in there to keep it from being a complete rehash. But after that, the third was nothing, but a rehash. Now it just seems like another dumb horror franchise that put all the work into figuring out different ways to die. Just stupid. "
I agree 100%, the first was the best, the second was pretty good but the third was pretty much nothing new and going the classic route of milking the franchise until there is nothing left but shitty memories of sequel after sequel.
eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By eric_buck

Lol who says that pre ordering is gay? How is that even gay lol? Anyways you'll enjoy InFamous it's awesome

MrPerfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MrPerfect

I do not think that it was because she missed the flight that she died, it was just a coincidence that she died.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By Bruce

I loved the one where the dude slipped on the sphagetti.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daniel_beck_90

People often do not realize that death is closer than they could possibly imagine . Trying to correlate death with past events is nothing but superstition and thus illogical . Although that is natural since most people usually can not get used to the idea that everything will eventually perish no matter what .