• 0 results
#1 Posted by baconbits33 (1156 posts) -
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3717727769/   
Seriously how much I hate the Twilight movies, so when I saw this trailer I was completely overjoyed. It's about time someone took that crazy mormon Stephenie Meyers down a peg. Especially since the third one is coming out pretty soon and we all are probably gonna have to sit through it because our girlfriends or friends-that-are-girls are gonna drag our asses to it.... Or if you have guy friends that just.... swing that way...

Now I've been wondering what you guys think about someone finally making a parody of this movie, and I know there is a crap load of hate for parody's however this one actually looks pretty funny.  
And do you guys know any movie that trully deserves to be parodied more than Twilight?

yeah can't embed it myself, I know it's going to piss a lot of you guys off but..... Hey if someone can... Go ahead. 
#2 Edited by mylifeforAiur (3484 posts) -

This movie will suck (pun intended.)  All parody movies do, minus the first Scary Movie.  

#3 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -

Oh Great,another stupid parody movie.

#4 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

Great, more fucking garbage. 

I will personally break the legs of anyone who pays to see this. Stop supporting awful parody movies.

#5 Posted by litrock (173 posts) -

You know, I'd rather watch the Twilight movies. All of them. The parody movies are an abomination. The Twilight movies are just dumb.

#6 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@MysteriousBob said:
" Great, more fucking garbage.  I will personally break the legs of anyone who pays to see this. Stop supporting awful parody movies. "
I with the always-pissed-at-everything guy. 
(I've never seen you say you like anything, so to me, you're angry guy :P)
#7 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" @MysteriousBob said:
" Great, more fucking garbage.  I will personally break the legs of anyone who pays to see this. Stop supporting awful parody movies. "
I with the always-pissed-at-everything guy. (I've never seen you say you like anything, so to me, you're angry guy :P) "
I think "realistic" is a better word to use.
#8 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" @MysteriousBob said:
I with the always-pissed-at-everything guy. (I've never seen you say you like anything, so to me, you're angry guy :P) "
I like you. :)
#9 Posted by Dipstick (546 posts) -

I'll wager 50$ the "funniest" parts of the movie are in the trailer,that's how it goes for all of these stupid parody movies.

#10 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@eroticfishcake: Indeed but I already know a Realistic Guy :o 

@MysteriousBob: Now I'm scared, don't know if that's a good thing or a creepy thing. 
#11 Posted by PATERSON (248 posts) -

haha this is pathetic.

#12 Posted by baconbits33 (1156 posts) -
@MysteriousBob said:
I don't pay, if that counts lol, as a matter of fact.... I don't even pay for food there.... 
#13 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1172 posts) -

The Twilight movies aren't bad. They're just incredibely over hyped. I think these movies are definately far worse than of the other Twilight movies.

#14 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

I was like: "rrrriiiiiiiiigght" the entire time and then the chick gets hit by a shovel.

Winner!

#15 Posted by CookieMonster (2417 posts) -

no.

#16 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

Please excuse me while I go vomit.

#17 Edited by IchiroYagiza (442 posts) -

To me, good parody movies ended after Scary Movie 2.  
After that parody movies just went downhill. 

#18 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
@mylifeforAiur: 

What about Spaceballs? That was a good parody movie. Other than that, they're awful and unoriginal reference-fests. I wouldn't be surprised to see Parody Movie, a parody movie of parody movies.
#19 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

I actually found that pretty funny. But I laugh at most things. The werewolf bit with raining men and asking why jacob took his shirt off was so funny though! I'd not go see it in the cinema but would be fun to watch if it was on TV some time. =]

#20 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" @eroticfishcake: Indeed but I already know a Realistic Guy :o 

@MysteriousBob: Now I'm scared, don't know if that's a good thing or a creepy thing.  "
Good, until the stalking starts.
#21 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@MysteriousBob: the stalking is the good part for me, though :( 
#22 Posted by JamesBoyce (295 posts) -

This just adds to the popularity of Twilight if anything, people who 'hate' Twilight constantly going on about it adds to the popularity.  If you don't give a fuck about Twilight, stop talking about it.

#23 Posted by Weltal (2273 posts) -

From the people who brought you 'Meet the Spartans' and 'Epic Movie' so you KNOW it's quality.

#24 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

As much as all the parody movies suck ass, I will take my girl to go see this movie just so she can see how fuckin retarded Twilight is. Also I think the reason why all parody movies suck is because they throw 15 million different movies in it. This one is mainly Twilight.

#25 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

Man I just think of the money wasted on this vomit .Imagine  how many of the people who can barely scrap two pennies together to live could be helped. Wow Hollywood wow.

#26 Posted by DarkShaper (1334 posts) -

Get it? the Werewolves are GAY! LIKE  O M G LOLZ!

#27 Posted by LiquidPrince (15950 posts) -

I'm glad they are doing it, but that movie still doesn't seem like it's going to be too funny. I didn't chuckle at any point through out the trailer.

#28 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Lemoncookie01 said:
" Oh Great,another stupid parody movie. "
Understatement of the century. 

I'm not sure there are words capable of describing my hatred of these movies. The original Scary Movie still has a special place in my heart though.
#29 Posted by artofwar420 (6290 posts) -

I was hoping it'd be actually bad, but it looks like it's the same kind of horrible yet not horrible enough. Pass.

#30 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -

This one actually looks funny.  Unlike 300, Pirates, and whatever they did before, It looks like they are making fun of the movie itself with less random bullshit.  Twilight is so fucking horrible that there is enough shit to make fun of. 

#31 Edited by neozeke (378 posts) -

It's called rifftrax, at least 3000 times funnier and probably cheaper than a theater ticket to boot, plus it's the continuation of Mystery Science Theater 3000 so you know it's good!  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpT8l94CKcs

#32 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19344 posts) -

It'll most likely suck, but a whole lot of people will go watch it.

#33 Posted by babblinmule (1262 posts) -

I would rather watch all 3 movies every day for a year than pay to watch that. Which wouldn't be so terrible because the second one actually wasn't awful.

#34 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

I hate these movies. I hate that they're made, and I hate that people actually think they're funny. I hate that enough people go and see them that the incompetent, unfunny fuckwits who write and create these movies, can continue to do so. These movies are putrid garbage. 

#35 Posted by AjayRaz (12428 posts) -

why does this exist 

#36 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

They managed to make this somehow far less appealing even than what they're "parodying".

#37 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@MysteriousBob said:
Oh you silly person, I'd like to see that happen. I live in Ohio, and I'll pay to see this movie, and then you get your butt over here and break my legs. XP

No but this one looks generally funny, 300 one was bad, as was whatever that one one was, but this one made me laugh, so I wouldn't mind going to see it.
#38 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Remember when slapslick comedies were about creating ridiculous characters and settings on your own instead of just going "hey its from that thing from last year!" If OJ didn't murder some dudes maybe we'd still be getting Naked Gun movies and at least they would be watchable. Way to go OJ, killing the genre/your wife.

#39 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
@CookieMonster said:
" no. "
@CookieMonster said:
" no. "
@CookieMonster said:
" no. "
@CookieMonster said:
" no. "
no.
#40 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -
@TimAllen624 said:
" The Twilight movies aren't bad. They're just incredibely over hyped. "
Actually nope they are pretty bad
#41 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

I thought these garbage parody movies were dead?

This hasn't been the first time I was wrong.

#42 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@Metroid545 said:
" @TimAllen624 said:
Actually nope they are pretty bad "
Have you seen them or are you just a slave to popular opinion?
#43 Posted by hedfone (1751 posts) -
@CitizenKane said:
" I thought these garbage parody movies were dead?  This hasn't been the first time I was wrong. "
#44 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" @Metroid545 said:
" @TimAllen624 said:
Have you seen them or are you just a slave to popular opinion? "
I saw the second one.  It was a melodramatic and horribly acted piece of dog shit.  It makes Transformers 2 look like Terminator 2.   
#45 Posted by Lukeweizer (2684 posts) -

Yeah. A shitty spoof movie will really show her multi-million dollar empire who's boss.

#46 Posted by XenoNick (1408 posts) -

Parody movies just suck now. Last one i saw was Meet the Spartans and was so bored i fell asleep.

#47 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" @Metroid545 said:
" @TimAllen624 said:
Have you seen them or are you just a slave to popular opinion? "
Regrettably I have seen them
#48 Posted by chmod (292 posts) -

Parody movies suck.  

You see what I did there? 

#49 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -
@baconbits33 said:
"It's about time someone took that crazy mormon Stephenie Meyers down a peg.   
Go to hell.
#50 Posted by JessicaBoo (404 posts) -

maybe is because im a girl, so i like the twilight saga... 

But im with the majority, parody movies are just laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame