Finished and Still Going

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex

Last Friday I got a great game called Resident Evil 5, on Tuesday, I beat it.

Resident Evil 5 was a great game and it was very fun, though it seemed too short. The bosses were pretty epic, considering some of them are huge! The whole partner was better than I expected and the AI for both my partner and the enemy were amazing. When finished with the game you unlock The Mercenaries mode, which if you never beat Resident Evil 4 you won't know what this is. The Mercenaries mode is a timed mode where you pick a character and kill anything that moves to earn points, however this is extremely difficult at times. It also really sucks when you have almost earned enough points to unlock a new character (you need 40000 points) then the timer stops because you couldn't find anymore time bonuses. Anyway Re5 is a great game, however, I still like Resident Evil 4 better, why you may ask? because in my opinion i think that Re4 has a better inventory system, Re4 has the merchant who was awesome, Re4 was scarier (lets just face it guys, Re5 was not scary), and Re4 was longer. Anyway Re5 is still a great game that everyone should play.

Also on sunday, I picked another game with my dad (so in other words the game was free), that game was Left 4 Dead. This game looked like so much fun, and it is. I love just being able to blow zombie's heads off over and over again. I love how on that final mission when rescue is nearly there you face impossible odds. Left 4 Dead is very fun and i will probably blog about it later.

That's all I got for today

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

Last Friday I got a great game called Resident Evil 5, on Tuesday, I beat it.

Resident Evil 5 was a great game and it was very fun, though it seemed too short. The bosses were pretty epic, considering some of them are huge! The whole partner was better than I expected and the AI for both my partner and the enemy were amazing. When finished with the game you unlock The Mercenaries mode, which if you never beat Resident Evil 4 you won't know what this is. The Mercenaries mode is a timed mode where you pick a character and kill anything that moves to earn points, however this is extremely difficult at times. It also really sucks when you have almost earned enough points to unlock a new character (you need 40000 points) then the timer stops because you couldn't find anymore time bonuses. Anyway Re5 is a great game, however, I still like Resident Evil 4 better, why you may ask? because in my opinion i think that Re4 has a better inventory system, Re4 has the merchant who was awesome, Re4 was scarier (lets just face it guys, Re5 was not scary), and Re4 was longer. Anyway Re5 is still a great game that everyone should play.

Also on sunday, I picked another game with my dad (so in other words the game was free), that game was Left 4 Dead. This game looked like so much fun, and it is. I love just being able to blow zombie's heads off over and over again. I love how on that final mission when rescue is nearly there you face impossible odds. Left 4 Dead is very fun and i will probably blog about it later.

That's all I got for today

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kilzombie

Great, I'm still trying to find the time to slog my way through Fallout 3, before I give it back to my friend for Resident Evil 5, I wanna try out L4D, but my computer probably wont run it, and I haven't got an Xbox.