First Impressions of 2009...(Computer Trouble)

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By Verdugo

First of all, LATE Happy New Year to everyone.

Second of all, 7 minutes before 12:00 over here in Germany, I want to turn my computer on, and guess what? IT DOESN'T WORK, IT IS UNABLE TO STAY ON.

So, it goes without saying I'm pissed, I have to use a Laptop my dad brought from his office and he hooked up to the monitor etc, even still he has to use that during the week, so I won't be on for a while.

Technology sucks, I have to wait about a week until the PC is repaired. Until then, NO INTERNET OMGIAMGOINGTODIE.

At least I have my games...Gears of War 2 still coming over the mail, I'm on Chapter 7 of Dead Space (2nd playthough, Hard mode), and well into Act 2 on Gears 1 (Hardcore), so my task of rebeating my games\getting my gamerscore back is going good.

Oh, would you look at that, my Winter Break is almost over, how nice...*mutters horrific streak of curses*.

2009 sucks so far, but hey, I might be being hasty, in one month this lovely game is released:

OH YAAAA.
OH YAAAA.

Still attempting to be optimistic...

-Verdugo
Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Verdugo

First of all, LATE Happy New Year to everyone.

Second of all, 7 minutes before 12:00 over here in Germany, I want to turn my computer on, and guess what? IT DOESN'T WORK, IT IS UNABLE TO STAY ON.

So, it goes without saying I'm pissed, I have to use a Laptop my dad brought from his office and he hooked up to the monitor etc, even still he has to use that during the week, so I won't be on for a while.

Technology sucks, I have to wait about a week until the PC is repaired. Until then, NO INTERNET OMGIAMGOINGTODIE.

At least I have my games...Gears of War 2 still coming over the mail, I'm on Chapter 7 of Dead Space (2nd playthough, Hard mode), and well into Act 2 on Gears 1 (Hardcore), so my task of rebeating my games\getting my gamerscore back is going good.

Oh, would you look at that, my Winter Break is almost over, how nice...*mutters horrific streak of curses*.

2009 sucks so far, but hey, I might be being hasty, in one month this lovely game is released:

OH YAAAA.
OH YAAAA.

Still attempting to be optimistic...

-Verdugo
twswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By twswordsman

Saints Row 2 PC comes out next week, it's a good year! :D lol

But dude, sorry for your loss :(
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

The days keep coming, they never end. I like the good ones.

Avatar image for deactivated-579a5a254c9a3
deactivated-579a5a254c9a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

fuck yeah, Project Origin. by far my most anticipated game of '09