First post!

NateD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By NateD

Giant Bomb, eh?  How'd it get that name?

Anyways, this is my first post here.  I'm "NateD", simply because I can't think of any good usernames.

What I'm playing:

• Team Fortress 2 (PC) - Those sentries won't unsap themselves, you know.
  • Final Fantasy XII (PS2) - One of the most underrated games in the series (by fans, at least).  Nuts to them.  The story may be more political than poignant, but the localization and near-Shakespearian dialogue are incredible (and this is coming from an English major).  It's amazing how much I missed on my first playthrough.

What I'm looking forward to:
  • Left 4 Dead (PC) - If I ever unhinge myself from Team Fortress 2, it'll be because of this.  The only thing I'm worried about is griefers abusing friendly fire.
  • Chrono Trigger (DS) - I've never played the original (I first got into videogames well after the SNES, sadly), but most people list this as one of the most legendary RPGs ever created.  Can't wait to finally play it.

And that's about it for now.  If anyone actually stumbles upon this blog, comment away!
NateD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By NateD

Giant Bomb, eh?  How'd it get that name?

Anyways, this is my first post here.  I'm "NateD", simply because I can't think of any good usernames.

What I'm playing:

• Team Fortress 2 (PC) - Those sentries won't unsap themselves, you know.
  • Final Fantasy XII (PS2) - One of the most underrated games in the series (by fans, at least).  Nuts to them.  The story may be more political than poignant, but the localization and near-Shakespearian dialogue are incredible (and this is coming from an English major).  It's amazing how much I missed on my first playthrough.

What I'm looking forward to:
  • Left 4 Dead (PC) - If I ever unhinge myself from Team Fortress 2, it'll be because of this.  The only thing I'm worried about is griefers abusing friendly fire.
  • Chrono Trigger (DS) - I've never played the original (I first got into videogames well after the SNES, sadly), but most people list this as one of the most legendary RPGs ever created.  Can't wait to finally play it.

And that's about it for now.  If anyone actually stumbles upon this blog, comment away!
thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By thanatos990

Blog.............