• 113 results
Posted by DarthOrange (3921 posts) 1 year, 8 months ago

Poll: Fist fight in the street! Who wins? Jack Tretton, Reggie Fils-Aime, or Don Mattrick? (561 votes)

Jack Tretton 45%
Reggie Fils-Aime 52%
Don Mattrick 3%
#1 Posted by developerjoe (20 posts) -

Reggie just looks like he has a lot of force behind his swings.

#2 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4561 posts) -

Jack comes to mind first but Reggie looks like he could fuck up a dude pretty badly.

Poor Don.

#3 Edited by TurboMan (7818 posts) -

Reggie is all look, but a goon at the end of the day.

Don Mattrick is able to defend himself almost as well as he is able to defend Xbox One's used games lock.

but you don't want to fuck with Jack Tretton, he's a crazy mofo.

#4 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Don Mattrick would definitely be the first to go down.

#5 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3675 posts) -

Have you guys seen Reggie?

#6 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11490 posts) -

If it's just fists, my money is on Reggie.

But if hidden weapons are allowed, it's Jack all the way.

#7 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2327 posts) -

Reggie, a man who says he kicks ass and takes names is a man not to be trifled with.

#8 Edited by JacDG (2132 posts) -

@geraltitude said:

He has the size, but I feel Tretton would be better in an actual brawl, better size/speed combination, plus I think Jack has the "go bananas" in him.

#9 Edited by Enigma777 (6063 posts) -

Mattrick is a squirrelly little guy that looks like he'll be good in a knife fight. Reggie is more like a heavyweight boxer and who knows what he could be hiding in that afro. But Tretton looks and sounds like he's part of the mafia so I gotta give it to him. That dude looks like he will fuck your kneecaps up with a baseball bat and then make you dig your own grave.

#10 Posted by TheCreamFilling (1203 posts) -

Jack looks like he's seen some shit.

#11 Edited by Osaladin (2545 posts) -

Jack will fucking murder them. The dude is tough as nails.

#12 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3160 posts) -

In a fistfight, Reggie's got the advantage of basically being Frankenstein's Monster in a charismatic package. He'll literally pick them both up and smash them together like so much lumpy potato.

#13 Posted by Pr1mus (3974 posts) -

If there are rules then Reggie wins.

If everything goes then Jack wins. He probably hides a garrote in his sleeves at all times.

#14 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (2031 posts) -

Jack Tretton will fuck you up.

#15 Edited by Colourful_Hippie (4561 posts) -

The real question here is how many seconds does Don last?

#16 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4987 posts) -

He's got the eyes of a fucking killer.

#17 Edited by Pr1mus (3974 posts) -
#18 Posted by FlipperDesert (2118 posts) -

Jack'd rip your fucking nails off. You don't fuck with Jack.

#19 Posted by Willza92 (276 posts) -

Reggie has nothing to lose and everything to fight for #SickNintendoBurns

sorry, I could't resist. I actually have a Wii U and can't wait to play a video game on it #OooooTwoForThePriceOfOneonAllBurns.xxx

#20 Edited by myketuna (1770 posts) -
@turboman said:

Reggie is all look, but a goon at the end of the day.

Don Mattrick is able to defend himself almost as well as he is able to defend Xbox One's used games lock.

but you don't want to fuck with Jack Tretton, he's a crazy mofo.

Basically.

Reggie has the most physical power out of all 3, but Jack has that mafia boss look to him and Reggie would be his strong man. After Jack somehow establishes his dominance early, Reggie wouldn't fuck with Jack.

#21 Edited by Wacomole (857 posts) -
#22 Edited by KrypticKiller (191 posts) -

Gotta give it to Jack, he looks like he is the head of some secret government organization.

#23 Posted by Hunter5024 (6070 posts) -

I love the skewed answers to this poll.

#24 Posted by Chop (1999 posts) -

Jack looks like he'd probably have one of those guns hidden up his sleeve like the dude in Justified. So uh, him.

#25 Posted by Milkman (17481 posts) -

Jack Tretton will choke your ass out for even asking this question. Watch your back.

#26 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1211 posts) -

Reggie is a giant man, it would take Don and Jack to team up to take Reggie out, but I don't see them doing that.

#27 Posted by TooWalrus (13258 posts) -

Oh Jack, you ARE the boss of me.

#28 Posted by Dalai (7092 posts) -

Whose body is the most ready?

#29 Posted by Demoskinos (15284 posts) -

Jack looks like he would make a great sociopath. So I vote Jack.

#30 Posted by Brendan (8282 posts) -

I know this is supposed to be a joke thread , but it would obviously be Reggie. In the real world, unless there is a large skill gap in fighting, always sees the much larger guy win.

#31 Edited by mrfluke (5389 posts) -

Jack looks like he could fuck up a guy with a broken whiskey bottle.

#32 Posted by FlipperDesert (2118 posts) -

Why is Reggie winning? This will only anger Jack.

#33 Edited by ArtelinaRose (1863 posts) -

Jack Tretton is the hardest motherfucker this side of Newport. You don't mess with his brand of crazy.

#34 Edited by EuanDewar (5117 posts) -

Jack, easily.

Sure Reggie is probably pretty handy in a fight fight but Jack Tretton is so fuckin sly he would have like hidden brass nuckles or some shit and dark that fucker in a second

#35 Posted by Jay_Ray (1144 posts) -

Reggie "The Mountain" Fils-Aime vs. Jack "The Ripper" Tretton vs. Don "Dollar Bills" Mattrick

#36 Posted by NTM (7611 posts) -

Ha ha, yep, that poll is right on.

#37 Edited by Ramone (2981 posts) -

Reggie's a big guy and he could probably handle himself but I have no doubt that Jack Tretton would fuck both of those motherfuckers' shit up without even breaking a sweat.

Also Mattrick ain't shit.

#38 Posted by mikey87144 (1808 posts) -

Reggie looks like a street fighter trying to pass himself off as a weakling. You buy it long enough for you to be put into the hospital with one swing.

Jack looks like the guy who whether you win or lose, you're dead.

Don ran away

#39 Edited by punkxblaze (2990 posts) -

Oh my god, I think I'm literally the only person who voted for Mattrick. Did you SEE the wild desperation in his eyes yesterday morning?

Mattrick gets beaten around for a bit and then pulls out a shiv and kills everyone. AIN'T NO RULES ON THE STREET, SON.

#40 Edited by Strife777 (1619 posts) -

Reggie is a pretty big guy, so probably him. But Jack Tretton seems like the kind of person who boxed in his younger days or something and could get in a good scrap.

I'm putting my money on Jack Tretton.

Edit: Come to think of it, Tretton looks like he could be part of the mob. Rolling up his sleeves to to beat a guy tied to a chair.

#41 Edited by selfconfessedcynic (2594 posts) -

@toowalrus said:

Fuck yeah - Jack motherfucking TRETTON.

Reggie's big, but Jack's got the mind games - and he's hella scrappy. Did you see what they did with the PS3? This badass helped turn that thing around.

#42 Posted by awesomeusername (4247 posts) -

Jack. Reggie seems like to much of a goof and Don is like a stick. So please explain how Reggie is winning?! This poll is rigged!

#43 Posted by President_Barackbar (3480 posts) -

Straight up REALEST MOTHERFUCKER on the block!

#44 Edited by RedCream (694 posts) -

Jack is a FUCKING GANGSTER and a Mafia enforcer.

#45 Posted by gaminghooligan (1535 posts) -

Reggie. The man looks like he eats nails for breakfast and those eyes have seen some shit man.

#46 Posted by jewunit (1065 posts) -

Reggie is too large and in-charge to not pull out the win.

#47 Posted by NegativeCero (3050 posts) -

Reggie is a big dude so I'm going with him.

#48 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2734 posts) -

You guys are clearly underestimating the power of the Doninator.

Tretton is too nice and Reggie reminds of Lennie in Of Mice and Men and he wouldn't fight back until Iwata says so. Don is like a weasel and probably would sneak a knife in.

#49 Edited by Voxatron (353 posts) -

Hmmm... Reggie is essentially a giant out of a fantasy novel right? But darn if Senator Armstrong (MGRR) isn't based on Jack so who knows?

#50 Edited by MOAB (430 posts) -

@geraltitude said:

i'd agree if i hadn't seen a weird video of him playing volleyball... i remember him being surprisingly uncoordinated.