FLAG STOLEN! (an epic adventure featuring pie)

• 77 results
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By crunchUK

This is a story of love, of woe and of win as four people attempt to win at halo on their xboxes over the internet.

It was a cold day in Avalanche heavy, and Me, pie, tylea002, Omegapirate and a ocuple of randoms who are nondescript enough never to really appear were about to face off in an epic battle, known as "capture the flag".

Mapped out for the noobz among you

It was 1-1, and there were about 10 minutes to go. I was cruising in a chopper, with pie following close behind in his less than nimble tank.

We were about to embark on an epic adventure to stela the enemy flag. Actually, it was rather half-arsed after several minutes of stalemate, but fate favours the bold...

Around the middle, i ran into an enemy tank. A shell missed me by a hairs breadth, and i quckly boosted closer, and started driving around him in circles, faster than his turret could turn. After a few seconds how him tryinig to nail me, pie appeared on the horizon in all his glory, and let rip. The enemy tank was too busy chasing me around, and exploded in a ball of triumphant flame and metal.

I bootsed along towards enemy "teleporter", but straight after i found myself blown away by a rocket. I smashed up against an icicle, and watched in dismay as my assailant jumped into the air and fired a second rocket. But he had rubbish aim, and it miraculously missed me ocmpletely. with my shields recharging, i got out and proceeded to blast him with my batte rifle. He frantically tried to reload, but in vain. A headshot, and i was all over. I picked up non other than a spartan laser from his remains.

While all this was happening, tylea002, Theomegapirate and the 2 randoms (Mister Neli and his guest) were making their way through keyhole (the quickest way to their base on foot), to attack the flank foe far greater than them in strength, epxerience, and above all, skillz. Wraith mortars crashed around them, as the PHUTPHUTPHUT of battle rifles, and the explosions of grenades reosunded acorss the plain. Mr neli and his guest abandoned hope, and fled back to our base to camp in safety.

Tylea002 and omega fought on grimly, holding the pass. Tragically, tylea was engulfed in an epxloding plasma grenade, and faced the agony of the respawn screen. But then, Me and pie kicked into action. I picked off an enemy rushing to defend their flank with mah spartan laser, and omegapirate advanced under a hail of wraith mortars. then pie saved his butt, and blew up the wraith at long last. But it was not yet over for poor omega.

2 enemies rushed out form the base. I couldn't get to them, pie couldn't get to them and the hapless omegapirate was headhostted repeatedly until his life ended. I went through the teleporter to their base, while pie advanced. Killing everything in his way.

When i entered the base, i was greeted warmly by the backs of a nub. I WAS A FIRIN MAH LASAR, and i took him by surprise, sending him deep into the realm of respawn land

Wraith
Wraith

Meanwhile tylea and omegapirate had bundled into a warthog, and were making their way towards us. Unfortunately all did not go as planned, and they were tripmined, stuck and fragged into oblivion. I on the other hand, had been making progress, and had grabbed the flag, jumping into the mancannon and bringing me under the shadow of pie, still in his tank.

Enemies had surrounded us, so i dropped the flag, and hug extra close to pie, who was busy eliminating targets round the flank. I threw a power drain, and in a shower of grenades, started firing desperately at the enemies that had now clustered round the flag. Suddenly, once again i was saved by pie, who took both of them out with a single shot.

Unfortunately, in his bid to secure the flag, he let one spartan get under his nose form behind, and hijack him. Improvising, knowing pie had only seconds to live, i charged mah lazor... It was close, but the pink beam scraped the bastard clean off pie's back, missing pie himself by mere milimeters. I grabbed the flag and jumped onto pie's tank. And we made our way home.  It wasn't over yet though...

While me and pie were doing something worthwhile, omegapirate and tylea had decided to try their luck in a wraith, and were makinng their way towards here. Unfortunately for us, by time they had got there, i was dead. Enemies at their teleporter had been desperately trying to slow us down, and i was riddled with bullets. Not to matter though... While those 3 engaged in heavy fighting, i had respawned and was bringing a hornet  for flag pickup. HAving caught up with them, i offered tylea002 a lift, and we made our glorious way home.
Hornet
Hornet

FLAG CAPTURED!

Halo is very awesome, kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

No Caption Provided

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By crunchUK

This is a story of love, of woe and of win as four people attempt to win at halo on their xboxes over the internet.

It was a cold day in Avalanche heavy, and Me, pie, tylea002, Omegapirate and a ocuple of randoms who are nondescript enough never to really appear were about to face off in an epic battle, known as "capture the flag".

It was 1-1, and there were about 10 minutes to go. I was cruising in a chopper, with pie following close behind in his less than nimble tank.

We were about to embark on an epic adventure to stela the enemy flag. Actually, it was rather half-arsed after several minutes of stalemate, but fate favours the bold...

Around the middle, i ran into an enemy tank. A shell missed me by a hairs breadth, and i quckly boosted closer, and started driving around him in circles, faster than his turret could turn. After a few seconds how him tryinig to nail me, pie appeared on the horizon in all his glory, and let rip. The enemy tank was too busy chasing me around, and exploded in a ball of triumphant flame and metal.

I bootsed along towards enemy "teleporter", but straight after i found myself blown away by a rocket. I smashed up against an icicle, and watched in dismay as my assailant jumped into the air and fired a second rocket. But he had rubbish aim, and it miraculously missed me ocmpletely. with my shields recharging, i got out and proceeded to blast him with my batte rifle. He frantically tried to reload, but in vain. A headshot, and i was all over. I picked up non other than a spartan laser from his remains.

While all this was happening, tylea002, Theomegapirate and the 2 randoms (Mister Neli and his guest) were making their way through keyhole (the quickest way to their base on foot), to attack the flank foe far greater than them in strength, epxerience, and above all, skillz. Wraith mortars crashed around them, as the PHUTPHUTPHUT of battle rifles, and the explosions of grenades reosunded acorss the plain. Mr neli and his guest abandoned hope, and fled back to our base to camp in safety.

Tylea002 and omega fought on grimly, holding the pass. Tragically, tylea was engulfed in an epxloding plasma grenade, and faced the agony of the respawn screen. But then, Me and pie kicked into action. I picked off an enemy rushing to defend their flank with mah spartan laser, and omegapirate advanced under a hail of wraith mortars. then pie saved his butt, and blew up the wraith at long last. But it was not yet over for poor omega.

2 enemies rushed out form the base. I couldn't get to them, pie couldn't get to them and the hapless omegapirate was headhostted repeatedly until his life ended. I went through the teleporter to their base, while pie advanced. Killing everything in his way.

When i entered the base, i was greeted warmly by the backs of a nub. I WAS A FIRIN MAH LASAR, and i took him by surprise, sending him deep into the realm of respawn land

Wraith
Wraith

Meanwhile tylea and omegapirate had bundled into a warthog, and were making their way towards us. Unfortunately all did not go as planned, and they were tripmined, stuck and fragged into oblivion. I on the other hand, had been making progress, and had grabbed the flag, jumping into the mancannon and bringing me under the shadow of pie, still in his tank.

Enemies had surrounded us, so i dropped the flag, and hug extra close to pie, who was busy eliminating targets round the flank. I threw a power drain, and in a shower of grenades, started firing desperately at the enemies that had now clustered round the flag. Suddenly, once again i was saved by pie, who took both of them out with a single shot.

Unfortunately, in his bid to secure the flag, he let one spartan get under his nose form behind, and hijack him. Improvising, knowing pie had only seconds to live, i charged mah lazor... It was close, but the pink beam scraped the bastard clean off pie's back, missing pie himself by mere milimeters. I grabbed the flag and jumped onto pie's tank. And we made our way home.  It wasn't over yet though...

While me and pie were doing something worthwhile, omegapirate and tylea had decided to try their luck in a wraith, and were makinng their way towards here. Unfortunately for us, by time they had got there, i was dead. Enemies at their teleporter had been desperately trying to slow us down, and i was riddled with bullets. Not to matter though... While those 3 engaged in heavy fighting, i had respawned and was bringing a hornet  for flag pickup. HAving caught up with them, i offered tylea002 a lift, and we made our glorious way home.
Hornet
Hornet

FLAG CAPTURED!

Halo is very awesome, kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

No Caption Provided

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

CHECKS OUTZ MY AWESOMEZZ HALOZZ SKILLZZZZ. Great job crunchy!

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crunchUK

I know i am amazing. Very amazing.

BTW i'd like to thank microsoft for making flimsy controllers (apparently they don't resist walls very well) and pie for inspriing me to do all that typing.... :P I'd also like to thank tylea002 and omegapirate for playing halos.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pie

This is the match viewer from that match

No Caption Provided

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crunchUK

lmao awesome

BLUES ARE EVERYWHERE LOL XD

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pie

Heres the link to the match aswell awesome

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RHCPfan24

Sounds like you guys had an epic time. Avalanche is a damn fine map as well and the best in the Legendary map pack in my opinion. Z98 being there is always a plus....

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pie
@RHCPfan24 said:
" Sounds like you guys had an epic time. Avalanche is a damn fine map as well and the best in the Legendary map pack in my opinion. Z98 being there is always a plus.... "
I WAZ THEZ HEROZ RHCPfan24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crunchUK
@RHCPfan24 said:
" Sounds like you guys had an epic time. Avalanche is a damn fine map as well and the best in the Legendary map pack in my opinion. Z98 being there is always a plus.... "
Avalanche is quite possibly the best map in the whole game... If it's capture the flag it certainly is. No contest. Avalanche is just of masterful design and execution
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By RHCPfan24
@crunchUK said:
"
@RHCPfan24 said:
Avalanche is quite possibly the best map in the whole game... If it's capture the flag it certainly is. No contest. Avalanche is just of masterful design and execution "
Avalanche is amazing. Sidewinder was great back in the day as well but this improves upon it in a lot of ways. Not to mention it looks very...purdy.
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pie
@RHCPfan24: U PLY DA HALOZ!?
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By natetodamax

Am I the only person that thinks Avalanche is a shitty map? It's too big and has too many snipers.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crunchUK
@RHCPfan24 said:
"
@crunchUK said:
"
@RHCPfan24 said:
Avalanche is quite possibly the best map in the whole game... If it's capture the flag it certainly is. No contest. Avalanche is just of masterful design and execution "
Avalanche is amazing. Sidewinder was great back in the day as well but this improves upon it in a lot of ways. Not to mention it looks very...purdy. "
It's just adapted for halo 3 really. Stuff like the battle rifle having much less range and power than the magnum. I do miss skidding aorund helplessly onthe ice in splitscreen though XD
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pie
@natetodamax said:
" Am I the only person that thinks Avalanche is a shitty map? It's too big and has too many snipers. "
Thats why you get the tank.......
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By crunchUK
@natetodamax said:
" Am I the only person that thinks Avalanche is a shitty map? It's too big and has too many snipers. "
Theres only 2 just like most maps... It's just highly vehicle oriented. If you don't have any up and running you're as vulnerable as bunny rabbits, because warthogs and hornets are what protect you from snipers.

That and you're wrong, because every CTF game on it is an amaizng and memorable and unique experience
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By natetodamax
@Pie said:
"
@natetodamax said:
Thats why you get the tank....... "
And when all the vehicles are taken?
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pie
@natetodamax: Get a sniper rifle
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmegaPirate

Nice :D

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crunchUK
@natetodamax: get your teammates in the vehicles to kill the snipers... then take the snipers... It's called basic tactics nub :P

@OmegaPirate: thanks! and uh... good job shooting it up at keyhole :P
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By natetodamax
@crunchUK said:
" @natetodamax: get your teammates in the vehicles to kill the snipers... then take the snipers... It's called basic tactics nub :P

@OmegaPirate: thanks! and uh... good job shooting it up at keyhole :P "
Do you ever come up with something original to say besides calling everyone who isn't you a "nub"?
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By crunchUK
@natetodamax said:
"
@crunchUK said:
" @natetodamax: get your teammates in the vehicles to kill the snipers... then take the snipers... It's called basic tactics nub :P

Do you ever come up with something original to say besides calling everyone who isn't you a "nub"? "
Not really, apart from the entire OP ;)
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pie
@natetodamax: He calls me bum chum......

@natetodamax said:
"
@crunchUK said:

Do you ever come up with something original to say besides calling everyone who isn't you a "nub"? "
He calls me bum chum......

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By crunchUK
@Pie said:
" @natetodamax: He calls me bum chum......

@natetodamax said:
"
@crunchUK said:

He calls me bum chum...... "
:|

you filthy minded slut
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#24  Edited By Lies

needs moar pictures

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By Tylea002

GLORIUS TIME! We need to do this again.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pie
@Tylea002 said:
" GLORIUS TIME! We need to do this again. "
Its crunch's stupid boken controller........
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By rinkalicous

Write more! These stories will be found in a millenia, and become the legends of the future!

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By Tylea002

Yeah....>___>.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pie
@Rinkalicous said:
" Write more! These stories will be found in a millenia, and become the legends of the future! "
Thats how the bible was created you know.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By crunchUK
@Lies said:
" needs moar pictures "
DUDE! why don't YOU go and make a new picture story? HUH?

it r tiem to die. lies, tiem to die
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31  Edited By KaosAngel

I'm bumping this thread to say I'm not impressed with Pie's Halo 3 skillz. 

I could be him in CS 1.6

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By crunchUK
@KaosAngel said:
" I'm bumping this thread to say I'm not impressed with Pie's Halo 3 skillz.  I could be him in CS 1.6 "
bumping? i posted like 5 minutes ago...

that and pie played well :O when he was in the tank.... The rest of the match he was a F00l :P nah im kidding pie was great better than the other 2 but once again crunchUK turns certain defeat into epic win
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pie
@crunchUK said:
"
@KaosAngel said:
" I'm bumping this thread to say I'm not impressed with Pie's Halo 3 skillz.  I could be him in CS 1.6 "
bumping? i posted like 5 minutes ago... that and pie played well :O when he was in the tank.... The rest of the match he was a F00l :P nah im kidding pie was great better than the other 2 but once again crunchUK turns certain defeat into epic win "
WHEN I WERNT IN ME TANK I WAS DUMPING ROUNDS GANGSTA STYLE LIKE BLAT BLAT BLAT BLAT THENZ GOT THE PIMPCANE AND BLEW SOME MOTHERFUCKER AWAY
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By crunchUK

Maybe, but without me there is no victory. you guys would have gotten wasted if i wasn't saving the day on a secondly basis

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By OmegaPirate

Lies needs to join us next time :P

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pie
@OmegaPirate: Is that all you have to say?......
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By crunchUK
@OmegaPirate said:
" Lies needs to join us next time :P "
Agreed. Me and lies = unstoppable warthog duo >:D

that, and LIES NEEDS TO MAKE A NEW PICTURE STORY
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By OmegaPirate
@Pie said:
" @OmegaPirate: Is that all you have to say?...... "
Would you like to know more......?
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pie
@OmegaPirate: Yessum
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By End_Boss

I maintain that ramping a Ghost off of a Scorpion to reach the upper levels of the enemy's base is still far more epic than a man-cannon breach. That is all.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By crunchUK
@End_Boss said:
" I maintain that ramping a Ghost off of a Scorpion to reach the upper levels of the enemy's base is still far more epic than a man-cannon breach. That is all. "
Lol you were talking to me about this thread to no end in the irc and that's all you could ocme up with?! well I maintain that mancannon = teh lulz
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RetroIce4

tl;dr but Wicked dawg!

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By crunchUK
@RetroIce4 said:
" tl;dr but Wicked dawg! "
sadface :( kids these days...
NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#44  Edited By NickM

Heh, thats pretty cool. If you guys need another player, feel free to pm me

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By keyhunter

I don't know of any avalanche map.  I think you're lie-ing.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By crunchUK
@NickM said:
" Heh, thats pretty cool. If you guys need another player, feel free to pm me "
Sure, just add my gamertag (a3ec) and i'll invite you whenever i am on and you are on. You'd better like BTB a lot though because it's what i spend most of my time playing...
NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NickM
@crunchUK said:
"
@NickM said:
Sure, just add my gamertag (a3ec) and i'll invite you whenever i am on and you are on. You'd better like BTB a lot though because it's what i spend most of my time playing... "
Cool, I like BTB. My GT is Sgt MacBadass
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#48  Edited By jakob187

...................................no, I just can't leave a negative comment about playing Halo 3, so I'll just pat you guys on the head and say "good job"...

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

Social Big Team is my favorite playlist in Halo 3. Being able to play terrible people and always being guaranteed a BR makes it even more awesome. :D

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By rinkalicous
@NickM said:
"
crunchUK said:
"
NickM said:
Sure, just add my gamertag (a3ec) and i'll invite you whenever i am on and you are on. You'd better like BTB a lot though because it's what i spend most of my time playing... "
Cool, I like BTB. My GT is Sgt MacBadass
"
That is one crazy awesome gamertag