Flashback project 3

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

Edited By MikeydCT
Since my last update I have finished quite few games. I finished Mercenaries 2 and there is no real story to the game. You are just after one guy for revenge. So the game only fun for blowing crap up. Castle Crasher is a game that I started and finished, did some level alone and the others that I was lost or needed help did co op. There a lot of poop in the game, I am guessing its trying to be funny but I didn't find it that funny. There is also a few funny things for example one of the bosses when you defeat him he falls in to lava, stinks and his hand pop out and gets a thumbs up like in Terminator 2. I finally finished Zelda II and I like it better than The Legend of Zelda. I feel that the leveling system gave the game a reason to do more than just beat the game. Super Smash Bros. Brawl finished that and the story is good the way it is. No one talks in the whole game so you have to listen to the music and read their faces like a silent movie. I will slowly go for unlocking everything in the game. A game I am no where near finishing is Far cry 2. Collecting the diamonds and looking for safe house is getting very boring. When I'm all done with that I can get to the missions. I picked put super paper Mario and been playing that this week. The story seems to go to slow for me, things get repeated over and over. Some time I don't read the text and just blow right through it. I hate that I have to read in the game, I'm a slow reader and reading just takes more time out of the game for me. The boss battles feel a bit to easy. I'm wondering if there is any replayableaty after finishing the game. I am half way through it and may have it done next blog post. I was so busy trying to get kingpin the last 2 week and that's what hold me up from writing this. I'm starting to post video game video of me on youtube. If you want to check it out www.youtube.com/mikeydct I'm up loading Gears of war 2 on insane which I did months ago. Well that's what I have been up to since the last update, I should get going. So many games and so little time.
MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MikeydCT
Since my last update I have finished quite few games. I finished Mercenaries 2 and there is no real story to the game. You are just after one guy for revenge. So the game only fun for blowing crap up. Castle Crasher is a game that I started and finished, did some level alone and the others that I was lost or needed help did co op. There a lot of poop in the game, I am guessing its trying to be funny but I didn't find it that funny. There is also a few funny things for example one of the bosses when you defeat him he falls in to lava, stinks and his hand pop out and gets a thumbs up like in Terminator 2. I finally finished Zelda II and I like it better than The Legend of Zelda. I feel that the leveling system gave the game a reason to do more than just beat the game. Super Smash Bros. Brawl finished that and the story is good the way it is. No one talks in the whole game so you have to listen to the music and read their faces like a silent movie. I will slowly go for unlocking everything in the game. A game I am no where near finishing is Far cry 2. Collecting the diamonds and looking for safe house is getting very boring. When I'm all done with that I can get to the missions. I picked put super paper Mario and been playing that this week. The story seems to go to slow for me, things get repeated over and over. Some time I don't read the text and just blow right through it. I hate that I have to read in the game, I'm a slow reader and reading just takes more time out of the game for me. The boss battles feel a bit to easy. I'm wondering if there is any replayableaty after finishing the game. I am half way through it and may have it done next blog post. I was so busy trying to get kingpin the last 2 week and that's what hold me up from writing this. I'm starting to post video game video of me on youtube. If you want to check it out www.youtube.com/mikeydct I'm up loading Gears of war 2 on insane which I did months ago. Well that's what I have been up to since the last update, I should get going. So many games and so little time.