flaw in wolverine

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Edited By fox01313

Really enjoying the X-Men Wolverine game, it's always fun to just take out the stress of the day by turning into a walking blender to shred through dozens of people. The utter damn flaw in the game though is that there is a statistic list showing how many of the 95 collectables there are but not a simple patched thing of telling you at least if you've gotten them all in a level or not. Since I'm only missing 1 of the 95, I really don't want to go through the whole game yet again to find the one I missed. I was following the Rooster Teeth Achievement Hunter for finding them which worked out well but I'm guessing that I got one near the end of a level or died right before a checkpoint save meaning it respawned. After finishing the game & going through it to get ALMOST all the ones I'm missing it's all blurred together on what one freaking thing is missing.

Heh since I rented the game I'll pick it up later through gamefly & burn through that again as well as getting the last two reflex skills to finish that part off as well.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313

Really enjoying the X-Men Wolverine game, it's always fun to just take out the stress of the day by turning into a walking blender to shred through dozens of people. The utter damn flaw in the game though is that there is a statistic list showing how many of the 95 collectables there are but not a simple patched thing of telling you at least if you've gotten them all in a level or not. Since I'm only missing 1 of the 95, I really don't want to go through the whole game yet again to find the one I missed. I was following the Rooster Teeth Achievement Hunter for finding them which worked out well but I'm guessing that I got one near the end of a level or died right before a checkpoint save meaning it respawned. After finishing the game & going through it to get ALMOST all the ones I'm missing it's all blurred together on what one freaking thing is missing.

Heh since I rented the game I'll pick it up later through gamefly & burn through that again as well as getting the last two reflex skills to finish that part off as well.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike