Florida has bad drivers!

FloggerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FloggerD

Seriously! Its not just little old ladies but middle aged men on harleys, college students speeding in pickups, sports cars, and Kawasaki motorcycles. Seriously, its a dangerous mix! Old ladies driving ten mph under the speed limit and college kids weaving in and out of traffic going 15 mph over the speed limit. I was driving to my apartment and some wahoo who attends my college was riding his Japanese motorcycle and was one mile infront of me heading in the same direction. That idiot took the turn too fast at a bad angle and slid the thing off the road and onto private property. I thought, my god this kid could have been killed. He just gets back on his motorcycle and continues on his way. He is going to need a good mortitioner in a few years I think. His cause of death will be stupicide.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

I have to agree actually. The scariest thing about going to Florida is driving on the roads. For some reason, Florida has some of the worst fucking drivers in the world.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Yep. Panama City has some horrible drivers.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#4  Edited By citizenkane

Florida has always had bad drivers, especially the Miami area.  Louisiana has the worst drivers, though.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By BiggerBomb
Jayge said:
"I have to agree actually. The scariest thing about going to Florida is driving on the roads. For some reason, Florida has some of the worst fucking drivers in the world."

I wouldn't know, but if this is true it's probably because residents can get their permit at 15 and license at 16.
DirrtyNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DirrtyNinja
Who gives a shit about the roads. Get on the beach and check out the jailbait.
Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zebadee

What is the driving test over there like?

"Okay I would like you to drive from here to over there... thats it.. well done you passed.."

Jacob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jacob
BiggerBomb said:
"Jayge said:
"I have to agree actually. The scariest thing about going to Florida is driving on the roads. For some reason, Florida has some of the worst fucking drivers in the world."

I wouldn't know, but if this is true it's probably because residents can get their permit at 15 and license at 16."
But I know some 16 year old aregreat drivers.... Better then most older... I think It's because everybody here in floirda Has a mental block
drakesfortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By drakesfortune

That's because half the drivers in Florida are tourists and don't know where the hell they're going.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pause422

Florida has bad a lot of things.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I bet.  I live in Virginia and at least half the bad drivers I see have Florida plates.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ish

What bad driving? I've been there and I didn't notice any accidents.

Avatar image for dr_shiggityshwa
Dr_shiggityshwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Dr_shiggityshwa
Zebadee said:

"Okay I would like you to drive from here to over there... thats it.. well done you passed..""
Actually your pretty close to how it is down here. When I had to get my driver's license, all I had to do was drive in a straight line, drive backwards 50ft in a straight line, do a 3 point turn, and then park. That's it!
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By jakob187

They may have bad drivers, but they've got excellent roads.

FloggerD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FloggerD
jakob187 said:
"They may have bad drivers, but they've got excellent roads."
No, not in Daytona at least.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jayge_
jakob187 said:
True.

BiggerBomb said:
"I wouldn't know, but if this is true it's probably because residents can get their permit at 15 and license at 16."
Places around me have Permit at 16/License at 16, and although there are some bad drivers, you'd be surprised. Most bad drivers tend to be older people, for a variety of reasons.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By BiggerBomb
Jayge said:
"jakob187 said:
True.

BiggerBomb said:
"I wouldn't know, but if this is true it's probably because residents can get their permit at 15 and license at 16."
Places around me have Permit at 16/License at 16, and although there are some bad drivers, you'd be surprised. Most bad drivers tend to be older people, for a variety of reasons.
"

I have my permit, I'm 16, and I'm an excellent driver. I wasn't saying people our age can't drive, I'm merely speculating that with a greater number of teen drivers...

You get what I mean!
bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By bekern
Dr_shiggityshwa said:
"Zebadee said:

"Okay I would like you to drive from here to over there... thats it.. well done you passed..""
Actually your pretty close to how it is down here. When I had to get my driver's license, all I had to do was drive in a straight line, drive backwards 50ft in a straight line, do a 3 point turn, and then park. That's it!"
are you serious??? Holy cow lol. When I took my road test it was 10 minutes driving around on some main roads, a three point turn and then a parallel park. I actually failed my first road test because I pulled out in front of a guy going too fast. I still made just fine, but apparently I was too reckless, so I failed :/.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jayge_
BiggerBomb said:
"Jayge said:
"jakob187 said:
True.

BiggerBomb said:
"

I have my permit, I'm 16, and I'm an excellent driver. I wasn't saying people our age can't drive, I'm merely speculating that with a greater number of teen drivers...

You get what I mean!"
I dunno. Florida is more old people than anything.