Follow me on Twitter! ...please?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By matt

yeah so I'm a little late to the party with this whole twitter thing but I'm here now and that's all that matters. So follow me at http://twitter.com/superfatmatt.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

what makes your life so interesting that we all have to follow you on Twitter?

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Wolverine

Whatever, I'll follow you.

trulyalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By trulyalive
LiveOrDie1212 said:
"what makes your life so interesting that we all have to follow you on Twitter?"
Shit, I was just gonna put a "No." but you put that guy down harsh.  +1 to you. -1 to author.
Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dr_Cash

Twitter is GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like ok I just took a shit now I'll go beat off. Twitter is lame. It's for wanna be failure internet marketers to try and make people follow them any buy useless crap to make then money.

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By matt

i messed up, i didn't mean to link this blog to the forums but i cant change that now. If you don't like twitter fine but its only a laugh don't take it so seriously

Knibbly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Knibbly

+1 follower.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JJOR64
Dr_Cash said:
"Twitter is GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Like ok I just took a shit now I'll go beat off. Twitter is lame. It's for wanna be failure internet marketers to try and make people follow them any buy useless crap to make then money."
That kinda what I think.  Also kinda with social networking sites, I really don't see what the big deal is.  I guess it's not my thing.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Black_Rose

I don't want to

O_o

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolverine
JJOR64 said:
"Dr_Cash said:
"Twitter is GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Like ok I just took a shit now I'll go beat off. Twitter is lame. It's for wanna be failure internet marketers to try and make people follow them any buy useless crap to make then money."
That kinda what I think.  Also kinda with social networking sites, I really don't see what the big deal is.  I guess it's not my thing."
I like social networking sites like facebook because they help me communicate with large amounts of people that I know in real life. Also it makes it really easy to reach out to someone if you don't have their number.
Fracture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Fracture

But, but, we are all individually special and important here on the world wide web! Surely everyone has interesting things to say all the time right?

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Black_Rose
Wolverine said:
"Also it makes it really easy to reach out to someone if you don't have their number."
That's a bad excuse to use those shitty sites...just use Messenger.

Also, Twitter is not like all the others, it's actually good.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JJOR64
Wolverine said:
"JJOR64 said:
"Dr_Cash said:
That kinda what I think.  Also kinda with social networking sites, I really don't see what the big deal is.  I guess it's not my thing."
I like social networking sites like facebook because they help me communicate with large amounts of people that I know in real life. Also it makes it really easy to reach out to someone if you don't have their number."
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just saying social networking sites like Myspace and Twitter arn't my thing.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolverine
Black_Rose said:
"Wolverine said:
"Also it makes it really easy to reach out to someone if you don't have their number."
That's a bad excuse to use those shitty sites...just use Messenger. Also, Twitter is not like all the others, it's actually good. "
What if I don't have their screen name or number and I just met them and remember their name. Then I just type it into facebook and send them a message.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#15  Edited By LordAndrew
Wolverine said:
Welcome to 1997.

Wolverine said:
"What if I don't have their screen name or number and I just met them and remember their name. Then I just type it into facebook and send them a message. "
I don't get it. Do people like receiving messages from people they've only met once and don't actually want to talk to? I refuse to use social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace because I value my privacy too much.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By fr0br0

I like to use Twitter as a form of entertainment. Just like these forums, I don't intend to meet any of the people I follow, but a lot of them do write some interesting things and it's nice to check in on things once a day and read up on how people spend their day. Or I use it to write something fucked up.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#17  Edited By natetodamax
Dr_Cash said:
You are one of the biggest dumbasses to ever come to Giant Bomb
thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By thebeast